SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iCeCuBEz v2
    XFD
    • Mar 2008
    • 4924

    #6406
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    ride the light is the best file ever

    also nice intersect vid alex i didnt watch the tokyo style speedcore one yet lol

    i have a vid uploading atm of another lame quad

    here it is XFD

    Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-25-2012, 02:33 PM.
    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

    Comment

    • i love you
      Live a wonderful life~
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2006
      • 7315

      #6407
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by DayMan951
      what can you get on troubadour, rebound?
      This file took a lot of whoring mainly because there were times where I was not hitting some of the notes at the right time. This took me over 10 tries.


      Got this right after so I knew I could do sightly better.


      After several tries later, I got this! This is definitely the best I can do.


      In total, probably over 30 tries xd
      Originally posted by bender5
      I wish I wasn't drawing such a blank for files I'd suggest you work on for swing MA practice. The only things I can think of right now are Troubadour, Sunny Starry Carnival and Snow Cone Haven.

      As for those scores
      Cold Heart is tricky as fuck, nice AAA
      Thunderclap is p serious
      Clock Tower is pretty sweet
      Planet Karma is a cunt of a file, gj on that one, it's as awkwardly hold as it is awkwardly color-y


      Edit: looking through some of my old SS's I found some more to practice. Overall, Champion Freeverse, Vibratile, and Todfiend. You should aim for the SDP on pretty much everything
      I'll give those a try once I download the packs for those.

      Other scores:

      Could definitely quad lol


      Wow, the color notes on this file wasn't that bad o.o


      FUC YA! First SDP (o: I never knew why I had problems with this file.


      Sweet, supped my old MA score by 13 perfects (o:


      But it wasn't good enough without AAAing so I tried it again.


      Okay, I am pretty sure this is another WTF score...dat MA XD


      PS: Sick scores AlexDest and Puppet. Also, cool vid cubez (o:
      Last edited by i love you; 11-25-2012, 02:55 PM.
      ===============================
      The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
      ===============================

      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #6408
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        troubadour is gay as fuc

        that crusin is pretty dope dwag

        quad creamy noob -_-
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • James May
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2012
          • 3817

          #6409
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          WELP


          always on the first note though lmfao. Would be nice if I could time it right but yay me for not being able to MA something as easy as this \o/ might post some more later on though...
          bananas


          Comment

          • iCeCuBEz v2
            XFD
            • Mar 2008
            • 4924

            #6410
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            just posting another quad -_-.... RA is a joke

            I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

            Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

            Comment

            • Staiain
              Can't handle my ÆØÅ
              • Aug 2009
              • 4545

              #6411
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              LOOOL @ 30 retries, #1 filewhorer of 2012 x)

              troubadour should be sdp'able for you and give like a man 1.3 a try, you should sdp that aswell

              cruisin is rly nice tho






              irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
              SM Wiki My

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #6412
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Nice scores Rebound. Cruisin looks tight, teens would be killer if you felt like going for it

                Troubs is pretty sweet.

                Creamy is obviously quadable, but if you're anything like me, quads don't come easy.

                For whatever reason I get SUPER anxious when I play this game or FFR any time I'm about to get the best score possible I start to get shaky and nervous and then just aids it all up. I have so many whiteflags on sm and such a low AAA count on FFR for that reason.

                I feel like j7 quads are definitely the way to go, because the pressure to not fuck up an absolute 0 perfect score is so much lower.

                edit: staiain, if you think him playing troubs 30 times is bad, you should have seen how many times I've played that file. It's somewhere in the ballpark of 150-200 easily
                Last edited by bender5; 11-25-2012, 03:43 PM.

                Comment

                • xVaLoRx
                  MYFUCKINGSOUND
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 1427

                  #6413
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  First AA


                  I like this file


                  quadded up until the 24th roll thing and the fucked up at the end...

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #6414
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    nice dick jazz valor =)





                    bender: I'll admit I've whored files to attain AA's but I can't comprehend accuarcy scores done that way since all my attempts to play MA songs over and over only resulted in worse scores and permanent mindblocks x)






                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • Dynam0
                      The Dominator
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 8987

                      #6415
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Yeah whoring for MA is an unknown concept to me...either you have teh urn or not.

                      Comment

                      • Sakish
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 2973

                        #6416
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Originally posted by bender5

                        edit: staiain, if you think him playing troubs 30 times is bad, you should have seen how many times I've played that file. It's somewhere in the ballpark of 150-200 easily
                        Lol playcount.. I dont even wanna tell you guys how many times i've played a certain file or in a row for that matter, only song i can tell is 2min jack which i used to play for stamina, and that was well i guess 2hrs straight >>>

                        Comment

                        • AlexDest
                          good hot
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Sep 2007
                          • 5309

                          #6417
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          go play last winged unicorn 12 times in a row

                          Comment

                          • i love you
                            Live a wonderful life~
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 7315

                            #6418
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Everyone has their own way of doing things. I am probably one of the few people who actually whore for MA mainly because it works for me the best. I almost never get mindblocks because when I do get a mindblock, I change my approach on that section instead of doing the same approach over and over again. This is one of the reasons why I never have to use mirror at all.

                            PS: Yes, of course, there will be times where you will get random fluke runs but now often does that happen? :3
                            ===============================
                            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                            ===============================

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #6419
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Well...changing your approach sounds odd since when you MA something you need to make sure you perform the same movements each and every time..we're talking about accuracy here, I can see hitting a pattern differently working for speed but not MAing.

                              MAing at a certain level becomes a matter of avoiding random perfs since you can quad every section of the file. You could play the same file 50 times and get a perfect in 50 different spots, regardless you'll end up with the same score.

                              Take destiny for instance. I could whore to my hearts content and never quad it, it just takes the right mix of focus/tension/flow to avoid random perfects and get the urn. Whoring it would ruin my mental flow as I'm playing it since I would be anticipating certain patterns way in advance. The effect is much more pronounced in speed files since whoring them for a AA is much more common than whoring something for a quad.

                              Comment

                              • AlexDest
                                good hot
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 5309

                                #6420
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                I'm always expecting more perfects than I get...


                                Geez


                                Shaved off 3p


                                Making it a goal to quad this... (anything less than my 3p record I'll be fine with as well)
                                Last edited by AlexDest; 11-25-2012, 05:56 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...