SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Choofers
    FFR Player
    FFR Music Producer
    • Dec 2008
    • 6205

    #6436
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by gnr61
    cold heart's a terrible file and not just because i'm bad at it
    if I restepped cold heart, would people play it

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #6437
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Originally posted by Choofers
      if I restepped cold heart, would people play it
      it's a cool song, if it wasn't a shitstorm I don't see why not

      Comment

      • [TeRa]
        FFR Player
        • May 2007
        • 9922

        #6438
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        lol


        monitor fell lmfao
        p sure i can quad this now didnt screw up those 48th trills just some dumb perfs here and there
        Last edited by [TeRa]; 11-26-2012, 10:08 AM.

        Comment

        • Nick Skyline
          Retired from VSRGs
          • Sep 2012
          • 530

          #6439
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by [TeRa]
          monitor fell lmfao
          Does that count as epic win and epic fail?
          How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
          Soundcloud Profile

          Comment

          • TC_Halogen
            Rhythm game specialist.
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Feb 2008
            • 19376

            #6440
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            alright yeah, I'm playing Cold Heart and I didn't remember the file being this shitty and fucking annoying to score on, jesus christ

            I swear I feel like I should be getting something around the 20s but I'm spewing perfects everywhere when it really sounds dead on... so stupid.

            Those mines at the end keep screwing me -- I keep splitting jumps hard because I'm distracted visually. I only picked up one perfect in the 48th to jump stuff. I'll quad this later.

            Comment

            • iCeCuBEz v2
              XFD
              • Mar 2008
              • 4924

              #6441
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              haha tera nice u tied my ancient doughnuts score did u not finish or something
              I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

              Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

              Comment

              • Choofers
                FFR Player
                FFR Music Producer
                • Dec 2008
                • 6205

                #6442
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                his monitor took a dive for his trash can

                Comment

                • [TeRa]
                  FFR Player
                  • May 2007
                  • 9922

                  #6443
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  fell on my hands at the very end

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #6444
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    oh lolz also whoa nice tsugaru o.O
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • U.N. Owen
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2008
                      • 640

                      #6445
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      tsugaru is sick, aj.

                      My arrowsmashing days are close to over, so have some scores that I didn't think were good enough to post when I originally got them.

                      MA is atrocious, but it beats my old best by about 3mil, so whatever. (1.1)


                      kinda joke score, but I've actually been trying to quad this for awhile lmao.


                      I ain't no cetaker.


                      Randomly played this for the first time in ~4 years. Felt fairly solid.


                      I'm never going to hit the staircase patterns at the end. Think they're 32nds, though I'm too lazy to look at the file to make sure.


                      Bad MA. Don't care. First AAA and fc.


                      Really need to get around to sdp'ing this.


                      Come on, choof.


                      Prob bad, but I finally nailed the ending.

                      Sig courtesy of kjwkjw

                      "If I was any more crack, I'd be cocaine." - PriestREA

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #6446
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Jai' Envie looks the best to me

                        toml 1.1 is pretty good too

                        Comment

                        • xVaLoRx
                          MYFUCKINGSOUND
                          • Nov 2009
                          • 1427

                          #6447
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Am I the only one that doesn't like playing on j7? I feel like my scores get worse and I am totally thrown off when I play on j4 afterwards.

                          Comment

                          • Staiain
                            Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                            • Aug 2009
                            • 4545

                            #6448
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            yeah and imo i think j7 makers stuff much easier, like i almost sdg'd a dump like nauticus' tragic past revaled on j7 but on j4 i would probably get like 30 or something and i remember getting like ddp on spacelove, but i probably can't go below 150 on j4 haha. i AA'd some dumps several months before i could AA them on j4 so ye it makes stuff much easier, especially playing songs that will guarantee you lots of cb's are too easy so you could take advantage of the smaller timing window and mash your way to very low cb's since there's almost no boorushing there






                            irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                            SM Wiki My

                            Comment

                            • ddrkid007
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 407

                              #6449
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Staiain, teach me how to play this song .-.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00145.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	213.2 KB
ID:	5259634

                              Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00142.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	222.9 KB
ID:	5259631
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00143.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.0 KB
ID:	5259632
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00144.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	218.6 KB
ID:	5259633
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                              The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #6450
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Do any of you guys have my buttsecks file? I really want to play it again

                                Comment

                                Working...