SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Callipygian
    Senior FFR citizen
    • Jun 2007
    • 1537

    #6346
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Nice j7 scores, choofers. Cool Enigma, rebound. ***** AA is amazing, staiain. Trisection MA is ridiculous, dynamo.

    First AA

    Sick nature

    Comment

    • Sakish
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2007
      • 2973

      #6347
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      everyone is getting really good 8)

      just posting these scores, decent ones

      idk someone can sdp this



      zzzz


      someone can quad this but zzz



      ~_~



      coming for u luis

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #6348
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        All of those rate MA scores are sweet isaac

        MA/PA/CB's on livin in a wherble is awesome, a ddp sdg would be epic

        Comment

        • i love you
          Live a wonderful life~
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2006
          • 7315

          #6349
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Wow, sick rates issac and holy shit that accuracy on impluse o_0

          Anyway, taking a break from dump files for a while. I want to actually get REALLY good at consistency MA.

          Man, this took like 7 tries lmao


          WOW...I was not expecting teens o_o


          LOL 12th/24th note stuff are incredibly easy for me now xd


          HOLY SHIT...my MA would have been better had it not been for that ending section LOL


          Damnit why...



          Last two dumps i am posting for a while....

          Dat combo o_0


          NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...WTF WAS THAT LAST 64th to hold shit...
          ===============================
          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
          ===============================

          Comment

          • AlexDest
            good hot
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2007
            • 5309

            #6350
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            sick rates isaac

            sin has awesome MA byron (so does psycho farm, ugh how do you MA awkward streams x_x)

            1.5 rate, haven't really played this file up until recently, pretty fun on rates


            1.3 rate, this is too right hand biased ugh

            Comment

            • Dynam0
              The Dominator
              • Sep 2005
              • 8987

              #6351
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~


              Cool SDP :P

              Comment

              • bender5
                The 40% Iron Chef
                • Jan 2005
                • 4894

                #6352
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Wow that gray pianos is incredible

                Comment

                • Callipygian
                  Senior FFR citizen
                  • Jun 2007
                  • 1537

                  #6353
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Holy shit, that Gray piano SDP ;O. Sakish and rebound also ripping this game apart.

                  I thought this was a cool sightread



                  Dunno, this shit is fast.

                  Sick nature

                  Comment

                  • Staiain
                    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                    • Aug 2009
                    • 4545

                    #6354
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    nice ageha isaac, and nice grey ma dynamo


                    necro is good alex, try for below 200 next time =)



                    yo bender i AA'd 1.5, is that good enough ?






                    1.2, decent





                    ok score, horrible PA







                    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                    SM Wiki My

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #6355
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      That tripping contact 1.5 looks a lot like my first AA on it O_O

                      wow...

                      Comment

                      • AlexDest
                        good hot
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 5309

                        #6356
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        dat tripping contact 1.5

                        scoarz: http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...d.php?t=127618

                        Comment

                        • TC_Halogen
                          Rhythm game specialist.
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2008
                          • 19376

                          #6357
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I -love- J7. I'm never coming off of it. Having that extra artificial layer of timing (i.e. ridiculous timing) to replace something that I almost never get is improving my scores drastically. I haven't been posting because I've been missing on quite a few runs, but I just got this right now:

                          Not sure what quad this is for me, so I'll just start over. This is #1.

                          Comment

                          • James May
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 3817

                            #6358
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            nice quad AJ~
                            bananas


                            Comment

                            • yo man im awesome
                              soleil ardent
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • May 2007
                              • 6514

                              #6359
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              THOSE JACKS LMFAO



                              e: is this supposed to be an MA file rofl



                              I swear I used to play this game.

                              Last edited by yo man im awesome; 11-23-2012, 08:35 PM.

                              Originally posted by choof
                              you double dad loving dipshit
                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                              Comment

                              • bender5
                                The 40% Iron Chef
                                • Jan 2005
                                • 4894

                                #6360
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                We should get a good theme going with Ridiculous timing built into it, then there won't be the issue of random CB's every time you were to get a great.

                                I know it's been implemented in the past

                                Comment

                                Working...