SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Nick Skyline
    Retired from VSRGs
    • Sep 2012
    • 530

    #6166
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    GL on the Oosanbashi AAAA, Stian

    also renai circ is cool...but the screencap could be smaller.
    How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
    Soundcloud Profile

    Comment

    • Callipygian
      Senior FFR citizen
      • Jun 2007
      • 1537

      #6167
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Nice quad, foxfire. Sick guns and roses and banbutsu, rebound. That renai circulation is amazing, staiain, I can barely pass that dump lol.

      Here are some AA´s I got today, both from the german dump pack 4, the second one sightread.


      Last edited by Callipygian; 11-16-2012, 12:31 PM.
      Sick nature

      Comment

      • PriestREA
        ddkdkd
        • Sep 2008
        • 792

        #6168
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Click image for larger version

Name:	J7 Xenon.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	5259513
        Click image for larger version

Name:	J7 Ageha.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	61.5 KB
ID:	5259512


        some judge 7 scores
        Sent from my iPhone

        Comment

        • Dynam0
          The Dominator
          • Sep 2005
          • 8987

          #6169
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Wow finally more ppl updating the wrs...it was just Eze and I for the longest time rofl




          Cool AAs for me. PA is awful on Pacman since I have to wrist-jack the 32nd jacks and it's really hard to avoid greats that way lol

          Comment

          • i love you
            Live a wonderful life~
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Oct 2006
            • 7315

            #6170
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Cool AA's Dynamo (o:

            Oh shit...this rapes my old score. I was not expecting teens o.o


            Also, very proud of this. I am pretty sure I could shave off some perfects though but at least I AAAed.


            EDIT: Forgot to post this! This would be my 8th quad! (o:
            Last edited by i love you; 11-16-2012, 06:10 PM.
            ===============================
            The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
            ===============================

            Comment

            • bender5
              The 40% Iron Chef
              • Jan 2005
              • 4894

              #6171
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              gr9 vortex, try to pull off a sick 1.2

              Comment

              • TC_Halogen
                Rhythm game specialist.
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2008
                • 19376

                #6172
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Trying to get back into playing SM again -- some of these scores are discouraging but I guess the return is a work in progress.

                will quad eventually


                need more speed


                can easily < 30 this if I just stop dumping perfects outside of streams


                dur


                lol, I would miss in the last stream

                Comment

                • intensez
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 944

                  #6173
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  doin gud every1 *farts*

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #6174
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    lol playin a bit of j7

                    lol already quadded this


                    already quadded this too


                    haha I've actually never quadded this before


                    this is new too


                    lol first try... idk why the ra is so bad o.o


                    sight read


                    this was tite

                    Last edited by iCeCuBEz v2; 11-17-2012, 03:52 AM.
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #6175
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      dat RA

                      Comment

                      • EzExZeRo7497
                        ⠀
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 6858

                        #6176
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        dat RA

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #6177
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          10:1 RA is impressive even on easy songs X_X






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • Choofers
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Dec 2008
                            • 6205

                            #6178
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            that fire wire probably beats my j4 score lmfao

                            Comment

                            • bender5
                              The 40% Iron Chef
                              • Jan 2005
                              • 4894

                              #6179
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Epic quad dump Mr Cubez, what do you get on Variations 2?

                              Comment

                              • ddrkid007
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Jul 2007
                                • 407

                                #6180
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                All but Abyssal are sightreads.

                                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00101.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	5259521
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00103.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	215.2 KB
ID:	5259522
                                Click image for larger version

Name:	screen00089.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	220.2 KB
ID:	5259523
                                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                                The asshole in me wants to tell your girlfriend to stop being a pussy little bitch about it.

                                The concerned forum poster in me wants to tell your girlfriend nearly the same thing.

                                Comment

                                Working...