SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dynam0
    The Dominator
    • Sep 2005
    • 8987

    #5491
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by Staiain
    Not to be an ass but both of you should be able to AAA bw ghost O_o MA is sloid though
    I've had 1-3 greats on it but that was my first FC, sry not quite that beastly

    Comment

    • .Sapphire
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2012
      • 113

      #5492
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Man it sure looks like someone took a shit on their keyboard.
      Lookin' at you Rebound.

      Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
      Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

      Originally posted by Choofers
      holy irony batman
      Originally posted by moches
      Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
      Originally posted by Staiain
      who cares about oldcartoon anyway

      Comment

      • blindreper1179
        Vice President Of TGB
        • Jun 2006
        • 5902

        #5493
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        CuDi is you colt?!! Damn you. >=(


        First FC
        Originally posted by thesunfan
        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
        Originally posted by choof
        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
        Originally posted by choof
        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
        Originally posted by Celirra
        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

        Comment

        • colt.45
          The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
          • Nov 2006
          • 1550

          #5494
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by blindreper1179
          CuDi is you colt?!! Damn you. >=(
          my bad... I always wanted to be rank 1 on smo. I played too much the past week.

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #5495
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by colt.45
            my bad... I always wanted to be rank 1 on smo. I played too much the past week.
            Don't be sad! It's good to have competition. You just got a big lead on me this week is all. D:
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • colt.45
              The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
              • Nov 2006
              • 1550

              #5496
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Originally posted by blindreper1179
              Don't be sad! It's good to have competition. You just got a big lead on me this week is all. D:
              Well I won't be playing tomorrow so you have a chance to catch up XD. I have a brawl tournament I must attend!

              Comment

              • XxMidigamixX
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2010
                • 2040

                #5497
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                nice Still Blastin' FC Blind, I'm sure if you whore on it enough you can AAA it :3
                Click to join!





                Comment

                • blindreper1179
                  Vice President Of TGB
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 5902

                  #5498
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by XxMidigamixX
                  nice Still Blastin' FC Blind, I'm sure if you whore on it enough you can AAA it :3
                  Thanks man. I've been whoring it (kinda) and those freezes and 24ths get me everytime. D:
                  Originally posted by thesunfan
                  absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                  Originally posted by choof
                  It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                  Originally posted by choof
                  whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                  Originally posted by Celirra
                  I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #5499
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    nice aaa colt :3
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #5500
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      1.5 rate


                      1.3 rate lmao this was a bad idea

                      Comment

                      • Choofers
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Dec 2008
                        • 6205

                        #5501
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        double post because lol



                        I can't find my old score but this is, iirc, only slightly better (like 6 less greats and 1 less cb or something)

                        edit: found it, about 3 months ago
                        Last edited by Choofers; 10-13-2012, 06:45 AM.

                        Comment

                        • i love you
                          Live a wonderful life~
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 7315

                          #5502
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          wait wtf, how do I play smo?
                          ===============================
                          The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                          ===============================

                          Comment

                          • blindreper1179
                            Vice President Of TGB
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 5902

                            #5503
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            stepmaniaonline.net
                            Originally posted by thesunfan
                            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                            Originally posted by choof
                            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                            Originally posted by choof
                            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                            Comment

                            • TD_AIDS
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 120

                              #5504
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              postin because ive never seen an A so low...lol



                              EDIT: sick still blastin' blind!

                              Comment

                              • Callipygian
                                Senior FFR citizen
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 1537

                                #5505
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                That excel theme is pretty sick, choofers ;O
                                Sick nature

                                Comment

                                Working...