SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zon Fire
    ♎♏
    • Nov 2006
    • 1082

    #6106
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    MissingNo battle sdcb


    .....
    wat

    Comment

    • gnr61
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Oct 2005
      • 7251

      #6107
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      float on is sick and glitch battle cb's are wacko (i bet you can ddp that though if you're less worried about combo'ing it)
      squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

      Comment

      • bender5
        The 40% Iron Chef
        • Jan 2005
        • 4894

        #6108
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Float on is pretty fucking clean for how aidsy that file gets, damn

        Teens AAA on marios castle is pretty sick too wow

        Comment

        • Callipygian
          Senior FFR citizen
          • Jun 2007
          • 1537

          #6109
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Nice scores, eze, j7 training has paid off. Holy shit, dynamo, that float on is sick, but the glitch battle score is even more impressive imo.

          First AA
          Sick nature

          Comment

          • kaiten123
            FFR Player
            • May 2008
            • 1117

            #6110
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by xVaLoRx
            To answer your last question:

            Marvelous = 2
            Perfect = 2
            Great = 1
            Good = 0
            Boo = -4
            Miss = -8
            OK = 6
            NG = -6
            Hit Mine = 0 (I don't know what it really is, I set it to zero for personal preference)
            you mean: NG = 0

            Comment

            • xVaLoRx
              MYFUCKINGSOUND
              • Nov 2009
              • 1427

              #6111
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              Really? oops

              Comment

              • kaiten123
                FFR Player
                • May 2008
                • 1117

                #6112
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                the end is still too tough


                ugliest score ever but first A


                cleanest so far

                Comment

                • Dynam0
                  The Dominator
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 8987

                  #6113
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Nice Data Drain combo. Where are the last two from?

                  Comment

                  • bender5
                    The 40% Iron Chef
                    • Jan 2005
                    • 4894

                    #6114
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Fucking Data Drain A, wow....... that's sweet shit right there

                    Comment

                    • samurai7694
                      바보
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2008
                      • 4640

                      #6115
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      I'm getting some speed now. cb's + ng's are lame but accuracy is p nice. after warming up 280 BPM doesn't feel too hard lol



                      uploading vid soon

                      Comment

                      • Nick Skyline
                        Retired from VSRGs
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 530

                        #6116
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Sick Abyssal, Samurai! Now if only I could do that on 0.9 (@252BPM).
                        How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                        Soundcloud Profile

                        Comment

                        • Dynam0
                          The Dominator
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 8987

                          #6117
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          I know you think those cbs are lame but I find them more impressive than the MA/PA...Abyssal is an easy file to cb rush for me but I can time it fairly well if I don't trip up and lose my spot. Very sick score overall O_O

                          Comment

                          • Nick Skyline
                            Retired from VSRGs
                            • Sep 2012
                            • 530

                            #6118
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Dynam0
                            I know you think those cbs are lame but I find them more impressive than the MA/PA...Abyssal is an easy file to cb rush for me but I can time it fairly well if I don't trip up and lose my spot. Very sick score overall O_O
                            It's only going to be a matter of weeks before we see an FC on that file.
                            How Differences in Communication Norms Can Cause Interpaiensronsal Conflict - by dAnceguy117
                            Soundcloud Profile

                            Comment

                            • kaiten123
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2008
                              • 1117

                              #6119
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              Originally posted by Dynam0
                              Nice Data Drain combo. Where are the last two from?
                              last two are from German dump 4 (really great dump pack) though the middle one is also in my 3rd pack.

                              Comment

                              • Staiain
                                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                                • Aug 2009
                                • 4545

                                #6120
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by samurai7694
                                I'm getting some speed now. cb's + ng's are lame but accuracy is p nice. after warming up 280 BPM doesn't feel too hard lol



                                uploading vid soon



                                That Abyssal is pretty amazing luis


                                1.3

                                Last edited by Staiain; 11-14-2012, 07:37 PM.






                                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                                SM Wiki My

                                Comment

                                Working...