SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MephBoss
    FFR Veteran
    • Mar 2011
    • 270

    #6376
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    Originally posted by V-Ormix
    people are too good, I'm afraid to play SM lmao
    Hahah Ormix ! You are wayyyyyyyyyyy better !
    Team Raccoon Girl

    Comment

    • bender5
      The 40% Iron Chef
      • Jan 2005
      • 4894

      #6377
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      Danse Macbre 1.5 AA............................................ WUT

      for all you keeping score at home, that's 270 bpm................ fucking hell dude that's incredible

      Comment

      • V-Ormix
        Banned
        • Aug 2008
        • 4677

        #6378
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Originally posted by MephBoss
        Hahah Ormix ! You are wayyyyyyyyyyy better !
        I think I played a week ago and couldn't AA toml light ;_; I ain't better than anyone :P but whenever I get a new computer in my early 20s I still want to get some AAs I've been craving...

        Comment

        • DayMan951
          yfwdbwdsb
          • Dec 2007
          • 2255

          #6379
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          posting not so much for overall score, but for how well i did at avoiding mines while keeping combo. (i usually hit at least 10 everytime i play) but this did feel really solid overall too.


          idk.

          Comment

          • Choofers
            FFR Player
            FFR Music Producer
            • Dec 2008
            • 6205

            #6380
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            j7

            Comment

            • Dynam0
              The Dominator
              • Sep 2005
              • 8987

              #6381
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              very nice stuff guys + wow dense macabre staiain O_O


              2.0 rofl wtf



              1.6x felt messy but AAd


              Damn...that beginning


              Sick, but got some derpy perfs towards the end, didn't know I could've SDPd :s

              Comment

              • Reshiram
                The Vast White Note
                FFR Simfile Author
                • May 2011
                • 1224

                #6382
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by .Sapphire
                Scoredump in a bit.

                MA. Great came out of nowhere.
                Pffffffbt

                1) How many mines did you hit
                2) If you say none, I want a video or else you're so full of shit
                3) Rest of those scores are completely inconsistent

                Comment

                • bender5
                  The 40% Iron Chef
                  • Jan 2005
                  • 4894

                  #6383
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  Originally posted by Reshiram
                  Pffffffbt

                  1) How many mines did you hit
                  2) If you say none, I want a video or else you're so full of shit
                  3) Rest of those scores are completely inconsistent
                  I honestly don't believe a single score he posts, but that's just me

                  Comment

                  • iCeCuBEz v2
                    XFD
                    • Mar 2008
                    • 4924

                    #6384
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    ive gotten no mines hit on died this way its not that hard

                    dynamo wtf is that americano that's ridiculous.... that files really hard for me to MA for some reason
                    I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

                    Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

                    Comment

                    • bender5
                      The 40% Iron Chef
                      • Jan 2005
                      • 4894

                      #6385
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Originally posted by iCeCuBEz v2
                      ive gotten no mines hit on died this way its not that hard
                      but you're really good tho

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #6386
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        Incoming MA scores. It seems like reducing my c-mod down by 25 made a HUGE difference to my consistency now that I have a bit more time to read the notes much more clearly although it also worsen my speed reading a bit so I derp at times.

                        YAY! Quads are starting to get a bit easier


                        IT JUST SO HAPPEN TO BE THE LAST NOTE...RIP


                        This is pretty cool for me. Could definitely quad seeing that I got the perfects on some random roll xd


                        This was REALLY cool (o:


                        Not bad. I am pretty sure I could SDP with enough whoring.


                        HOLY SHIT...this made me smile (':



                        And now for derps and fails xd

                        not sure what happened here xd


                        gg byron for hitting a mine that was easy to avoid. MA is eh though so...lol


                        It's files like these that cause me to derp at times because of sudden bpm changes. I still love the MA though.


                        THIS pissed me off the most. I do not know why I derped this song. I probably need to play this cmod on J7 more...brb


                        PS: I think I could always do consistent files. I just wanted to verify that I could with normal MA files. Now to focus on color MA since I know I do have issues with those...
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • bender5
                          The 40% Iron Chef
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 4894

                          #6387
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Originally posted by i love you

                          PS: I think I could always do consistent files. I just wanted to verify that I could with normal MA files. Now to focus on color MA since I know I do have issues with those...
                          the key to color MA is to be able to feel the triplets as they come. 12th/24th/48th streams are all triplets which fall between 8ths/16tsh/32nds/64ths.

                          For example: instead of there being 2 8th notes per beat, there are 3 12ths per beat. Each note is an equal length the 4th, then 12th, then 8th, then the subsequent 4th and repeat.

                          If that doesn't make any sense I can try to explain it again, or alternatively, look up some music theory on youtube about how to count triplets. Usually you'll find a piano lesson, but I think you'll find they translate.


                          I wish I could comment on your scores, but I don't recognize any of those files
                          Last edited by bender5; 11-24-2012, 10:24 PM.

                          Comment

                          • Gundam-Dude
                            `~`
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Oct 2005
                            • 7327

                            #6388
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            nice


                            (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                            My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                            Comment

                            • AlexDest
                              good hot
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 5309

                              #6389
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              whoa, first time FCing this


                              need some tips for reading speed x_x


                              MA is alright, need to improve speed MA


                              seems low SDP'able

                              Comment

                              • Reshiram
                                The Vast White Note
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2011
                                • 1224

                                #6390
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by bender5
                                but you're really good tho
                                This ^

                                And alex, rebound... stop it, you're making me cry with dat MA...

                                Comment

                                Working...