SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • samurai7694
    바보
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2008
    • 4640

    #6301
    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

    ⊙▃⊙

    Comment

    • Zon Fire
      ♎♏
      • Nov 2006
      • 1082

      #6302
      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

      destroyed

      Comment

      • .Sapphire
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2012
        • 113

        #6303
        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

        Why does that remind me of what Sakish said to Dossar.

        Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
        Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

        Originally posted by Choofers
        holy irony batman
        Originally posted by moches
        Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
        Originally posted by Staiain
        who cares about oldcartoon anyway

        Comment

        • Sakish
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2007
          • 2973

          #6304
          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

          Originally posted by Dynam0




          I almost won stepmania...
          these scores are so unconsistant, improve privateer plx.

          because 1p on rave loop edit is just ROFL

          Comment

          • foxfire667
            The FFRchiver
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jun 2009
            • 2170

            #6305
            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

            Originally posted by AlexDest
            someone send me doin the kirby so i can play it on justice
            If you are serious, just download The Kirby Pack.

            Originally posted by Nick Skyline
            I like how no-one noticed that I AAAA'ed Doin the Kirby.
            Please don't get angry over something as silly as not getting noticed in the SM scores thread. There are a lot of skilled people in here who might not exactly be blown away by a quad of a 5 second song.

            Anyway, post more scores, and people might say something about them, maybe...

            PS: I did see your Twister AAA, but I didn't know where the song was from, so I had no idea how good or bad it was.

            EDIT: OMGDIDINSANE (it's solo and from like a year ago so it's really gud)
            Last edited by foxfire667; 11-21-2012, 02:59 PM.
            SM pack archiver | 1.5 Billion Club | Etterna Online: [Register]

            Comment

            • Gundam-Dude
              `~`
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2005
              • 7327

              #6306
              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

              I get quads all the time and post them only to have them ignored completely

              deal w/ it


              (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

              My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

              Comment

              • .Sapphire
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2012
                • 113

                #6307
                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                I get quads all the time and post them only to have them ignored completely
                I thought that was because they were expected of you. I don't think we intentionally ignore them. (Can't really speak for anyone else though.)

                Contact me: Facebook: TJ DeJong | MSN: gadeurokun@hotmail.com | AIM: herogashix
                Skype: Herogashix | Twitter: Herogashix | #kbo #(o: #rhythmzone

                Originally posted by Choofers
                holy irony batman
                Originally posted by moches
                Music producer TJ DeJong in the house!
                Originally posted by Staiain
                who cares about oldcartoon anyway

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #6308
                  Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                  on justice (had a 13p AAA sometime ago lol)

                  Comment

                  • A2P
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Apr 2009
                    • 3127

                    #6309
                    Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                    Originally posted by samurai7694
                    ⊙▃⊙
                    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                    Comment

                    • AlexDest
                      good hot
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5309

                      #6310
                      Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                      Flagger Extraordinaire


                      I just can't quad this.


                      Rolled a bit too early, can be quadded on a really good day.

                      Comment

                      • bender5
                        The 40% Iron Chef
                        • Jan 2005
                        • 4894

                        #6311
                        Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                        erasermotor and bte are killer

                        I know you can pull a better mei, I bet 10/12 of those perfs were in the roll dump, if not all of them

                        Comment

                        • Zon Fire
                          ♎♏
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 1082

                          #6312
                          Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                          Are you jumptrilling those alex?

                          Comment

                          • AlexDest
                            good hot
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 5309

                            #6313
                            Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                            Originally posted by Zon Fire
                            Are you jumptrilling those alex?
                            No.

                            Also, only 8p came from the roll.

                            Comment

                            • DayMan951
                              yfwdbwdsb
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 2255

                              #6314
                              Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                              bte o.0

                              Comment

                              • Dynam0
                                The Dominator
                                • Sep 2005
                                • 8987

                                #6315
                                Re: SM Scores ~2012 Remix~

                                Originally posted by Sakish
                                these scores are so unconsistant, improve privateer plx.

                                because 1p on rave loop edit is just ROFL
                                Actually, the chord cohesion in rave loop makes it a LOT easier to MA. try it yourself

                                Comment

                                Working...