400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Mollocephalus
    Custom User Title
    • Jul 2009
    • 2608

    #46
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    i'm going to take a dump on myself after saying i would go with vectors and then use illustrator's 3D tools

    Comment

    • Mythix
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2006
      • 1045

      #47
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

      Originally posted by MrRubix
      Damn, intense -- esp if it requires 2 hours rendering
      Or it's just alot of effects, raytrace, metal or water. Or an old computer.


      DS what comp do you render on? I finally got 16mb ram, 3.3GHZ O.C computer that I render on >:]

      Comment

      • chidori!
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 1603

        #48
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

        If your rendering a small size would it really take that long

        Comment

        • darkshark
          Nothing.
          • Nov 2004
          • 4189

          #49
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go



          Yeah.

          And it took so long cause I render at a higher resolution and then optimize it later.

          @Mallo: You spelled it wrong.
          Last edited by darkshark; 11-14-2009, 10:53 AM.

          Comment

          • Quigly
            nah
            • Jan 2008
            • 3506

            #50
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            Woah.

            I think the white letters are a bit hard to read against the background though.

            Maybe make every letter black?
            nah

            Comment

            • chidori!
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 1603

              #51
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              omg its animated what the ****** ****!
              that's just a cube made up of other cubes its not a rubix at all
              Last edited by chidori!; 11-14-2009, 11:04 AM.

              Comment

              • Mythix
                FFR Veteran
                • Oct 2006
                • 1045

                #52
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                Originally posted by darkshark


                Yeah.

                And it took so long cause I render at a higher resolution and then optimize it later.

                @Mallo: You spelled it wrong.
                oh it's a movie x.x

                edit yes I know gif -.-

                Comment

                • darkshark
                  Nothing.
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 4189

                  #53
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  Originally posted by chidori!
                  omg its animated what the ****** ****!
                  that's just a cube made up of other cubes its not a rubix at all
                  Yeah I'm not about to model the inner workings of a Rubik's cube for a 200px avatar sorry.

                  Comment

                  • Mythix
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1045

                    #54
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Yeah I'm not about to model the inner workings of a Rubik's cube for a 200px avatar sorry.
                    Make all the small cubes detach again and make them form the text "MrRubix" in the air as particles.

                    Yes.

                    Comment

                    • cedolad
                      moonchild~
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 6879

                      #55
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      mind = blown

                      Comment

                      • mhss1992
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 788

                        #56
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        I remember saying that Rubix reminded me of House... Now he's using an avatar of House, lol.
                        jnbidevniuhyb scores: Nomina Nuda Tenemus 1-0-0-0, Anti-Ares 1-0-0-0

                        Best AAA: Frictional Nevada (Done while FFR was out, so it doesn't show in my level stats)

                        Resting. I might restart playing FFR seriously someday.

                        Comment

                        • Ghakimx
                          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 1594

                          #57
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                          Originally posted by darkshark
                          Yeah.

                          And it took so long cause I render at a higher resolution and then optimize it later.

                          @Mallo: You spelled it wrong.
                          How many FPS did you use? 60 or something? Because 114 frames in total don't exactly make it very easy to optimize its file size...... even if each frame is less than 1kb in space.

                          P.S. Good job.

                          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                          Comment

                          • spreadNv
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 57

                            #58
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            Yeah that avatar is badass lol DS ownage +1

                            Comment

                            • Ghakimx
                              Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 1594

                              #59
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                              Flawless bictory.

                              I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                              Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                              Comment

                              • XXXsmittyXXX
                                Anxiety monster
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 6924

                                #60
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                Originally posted by darkshark
                                Rofl darkshark does it again.

                                Comment

                                Working...