400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2026
    • 8340

    #76
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    Again, I tend to like darker themes, but if you make something that clearly looks good, whatever. It has to be worthy of 400k, basically.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • Mythix
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2006
      • 1045

      #77
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go




      EDIT: Looooooooooooooooooooooool

      Comment

      • Mythix
        FFR Veteran
        • Oct 2006
        • 1045

        #78
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go



        Gotta get more fonts ;..;

        Comment

        • XXXsmittyXXX
          Anxiety monster
          • Jul 2005
          • 6924

          #79
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

          That's pretty good! =O

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #80
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            Yea I like the 2nd one nice
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • Quigly
              nah
              • Jan 2008
              • 3506

              #81
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              That text. Oh my god blandness.

              You must fix that mister.
              nah

              Comment

              • chidori!
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 1603

                #82
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                Originally posted by Mythix


                Gotta get more fonts ;..;
                you should take the left ffr cube out its too distracting

                Comment

                • Mythix
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 1045

                  #83
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  Originally posted by Quigly
                  That text. Oh my god blandness.

                  You must fix that mister.
                  I know I know, just cba right now. I'll upload another light/ref render asap

                  Comment

                  • Mythix
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Oct 2006
                    • 1045

                    #84
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go



                    This wasn't my original idea though, more like this



                    As for the text, it'll be sort of like crystal frosted glass whenever I find a font I like, would like the one DS used for the avi but I don't have it and for some reason my comp sucks at glass rendering so I won't use it on these =p

                    Comment

                    • chidori!
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 1603

                      #85
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      MY EYES!

                      Comment

                      • leonid
                        I am leonid
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 8080

                        #86
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        lol no offense but that was pretty bad



                        Proud member of Team No

                        Comment

                        • Mythix
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1045

                          #87
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                          Originally posted by chidori!
                          MY EYES!
                          Hahahaha leonid no worries ;*


                          Tbh this has nothing with anything to do but I must have clicked the wrong text. The firetruck made my day.



                          Anyways I'm just spammin waste renders for no obvious reason now, it's 5 am in the night and I cba seeing another standard shape without slitting my wrists, g'nite folx

                          Comment

                          • Mythix
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1045

                            #88
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            Originally posted by psychoangel691
                            Yea I like the 2nd one nice
                            wat the first one is clearly the best ;_;

                            Comment

                            • PhaeL v2
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2009
                              • 942

                              #89
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go



                              Felt like posting something for this. And, yeah, I'll try other things.
                              Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
                              Rapha, you're a cry baby!

                              Comment

                              • Kekeb
                                davai
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2765

                                #90
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                my attempt at a banner



                                or maybe with a not-so-prominent rhythm game reference (arrows)
                                Last edited by Kekeb; 11-14-2009, 11:13 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...