400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • spreadNv
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2009
    • 57

    #136
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    I'm gonna have to throw in the towel on this and leave it to somebody with 400k-worthy design abilities. I r lack teh skillz.

    Comment

    • Vanilla Mnm
      cavs
      • Dec 2007
      • 3258

      #137
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

      mrr.ubix

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2026
        • 8340

        #138
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

        MrMrR.ubix
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • The5thMoon
          • self-fulfilled prophecy •
          • May 2006
          • 2132

          #139
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

          I took a whack at it


          and squarefont if you want that instead
          Last edited by The5thMoon; 11-15-2009, 07:16 PM.

          Comment

          • MrMrRubix
            FFR Player
            • Nov 2009
            • 3

            #140
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            Originally posted by MrRubix
            MrMrR.ubix
            I kindly ask that you stop using my name in that manner, sir.
            L u L' R U R' d2 R U' R'
            L2 D2 R2
            U2 L2 D2
            E' l M U' B' b' E U' R' U2

            M u E d' M'
            M' u E d' D' M

            Comment

            • MrMrRubix
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2009
              • 3

              #141
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              ps: I request any of these graphics that have been denied by my copy, and request them to say MrMrRubix instead please.
              L u L' R U R' d2 R U' R'
              L2 D2 R2
              U2 L2 D2
              E' l M U' B' b' E U' R' U2

              M u E d' M'
              M' u E d' D' M

              Comment

              • chidori!
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 1603

                #142
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                too much work on mine

                Comment

                • tofurox
                  Them arrows.
                  • May 2006
                  • 2263

                  #143
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  What if I created a thread and offered 1M for some stuff like this, I still doubt I'd get as much feedback as you've been getting haha.

                  This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

                  Comment

                  • Kekeb
                    davai
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2765

                    #144
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                    Originally posted by MrMrRubix
                    ps: I request any of these graphics that have been denied by my copy, and request them to say MrMrRubix instead please.

                    Comment

                    • XXXsmittyXXX
                      Anxiety monster
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 6924

                      #145
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      Damn yall workin hard on rubix stuff lol.

                      Comment

                      • WolfXhunter
                        Forum User
                        • May 2006
                        • 536

                        #146
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        Im to lazy to make one lol.

                        Comment

                        • Mollocephalus
                          Custom User Title
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 2608

                          #147
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                          Originally posted by MrRubix
                          So far none of the banners I've seen in this thread are 400k-worthy because I could make something just as good in a few minutes. It doesn't have to have a cube in it -- it just has to look obviously awesome. I'm a fan of blues/blacks/whites/reds/greens/crap like that. Just generally "dark/techy abstract" colors, if that makes sense.


                          Of the ones I've liked so far though,


                          Is nice because I like the font, but I prefer having more color.


                          Nice color contrast, but maybe with too much variance. Not a fan of the font either.


                          Again, I'm a bit of a blocky/tech font fan (such as the font in my avatar or in NSane's banner above), and it's clear you went with a dark theme, but maybe a bit *too* dark and not enough color.
                          first one is the only one that is borderline acceptable

                          just sayin

                          Comment

                          • MrRubix
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2026
                            • 8340

                            #148
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            I agree, it's my favorite one out of the bunch so far
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                            Comment

                            • Mythix
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Oct 2006
                              • 1045

                              #149
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                              Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
                              mrr.ubix
                              No, it says MrRubix.. The font adds a "." on capital letters =p A would have a dot between the lines etc... See the M? xP

                              Comment

                              • MrRubix
                                FFR Player
                                • Oct 2026
                                • 8340

                                #150
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                Eh screw it, too lazy to keep waiting -- giving nsane 400k
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                                Comment

                                Working...