400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2026
    • 8340

    #61
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    Wow that is an amazing avatar, holy poop.

    But how the hell can I use that on the forums?

    Also what did you use to make that?



    EDIT: Got Lightdarkness to manually set the avatar for me. Sending credits. Thanks for the avatar, DS!
    Last edited by MrRubix; 11-14-2009, 02:26 PM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • spreadNv
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2009
      • 57

      #62
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

      Originally posted by MrRubix
      Wow that is an amazing avatar, holy poop.

      But how the hell can I use that on the forums?

      Also what did you use to make that?



      EDIT: Got Lightdarkness to manually set the avatar for me. Sending credits. Thanks for the avatar, DS!

      How'd you get it on even though its exceeds max file size?

      Comment

      • chidori!
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 1603

        #63
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

        Originally posted by spreadNv
        How'd you get it on even though its exceeds max file size?
        rubix is awesome like that

        Comment

        • Ghakimx
          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
          • Mar 2009
          • 1594

          #64
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

          "Got Lightdarkness to manually set the avatar for me."

          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

          Comment

          • MrRubix
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2026
            • 8340

            #65
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            Another 400K to anyone who can make a cool profile banner

            My current one http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/profile/MrRubix/ kinda sucks
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

            Comment

            • chidori!
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 1603

              #66
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              I got this >;D

              Comment

              • leonid
                I am leonid
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Oct 2008
                • 8080

                #67
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                Nooooooooo I was going to be voted for best avatar 2009 -_-



                Proud member of Team No

                Comment

                • Wineandbread
                  Custom User Title
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 2105

                  #68
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  Not creepin' or anything, but that avatar design is really nice. Awesome job DS!
                  Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                  my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                  We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                  Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                  Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                  Comment

                  • MrRubix
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2026
                    • 8340

                    #69
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                    Originally posted by leonid
                    Nooooooooo I was going to be voted for best avatar 2009 -_-
                    Mwuahaahaha.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                    Comment

                    • Ghakimx
                      Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 1594

                      #70
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      But dude your profile is set to private.

                      I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                      Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                      Comment

                      • MrRubix
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2026
                        • 8340

                        #71
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        Not anymore
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                        Comment

                        • XXXsmittyXXX
                          Anxiety monster
                          • Jul 2005
                          • 6924

                          #72
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                          in IE the animation moves slow, but in firefox and chrome its smooth. That is a good avi

                          Comment

                          • Mythix
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 1045

                            #73
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            Originally posted by MrRubix
                            Something about creation
                            3D studio max


                            And DS tomorrow I am going to sup that

                            Comment

                            • Cyanite
                              SIT THE **** DOWN.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 1174

                              #74
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                              Any guidelines for the profile banner? Color schemes, etc?


                              Originally posted by KgZ
                              oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                              Comment

                              • Mythix
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 1045

                                #75
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                Originally posted by Cyanite
                                Any guidelines for the profile banner? Color schemes, etc?
                                I'm guessing red, white, green, blue and yellow.

                                Comment

                                Working...