400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chidori!
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 1603

    #121
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    Originally posted by Ghakimx
    CRITICAL HIT.
    a a a a a a a
    a a a a a?
    I'll make it a BORDERLINE OF DEATH.
    EDIT: this thread has 7 pages
    ya spamming prostitutes
    oh and Darkshark i dare you to make rubix's avatar into an apng
    Last edited by chidori!; 11-15-2009, 03:32 PM.

    Comment

    • Mythix
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2006
      • 1045

      #122
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

      Originally posted by Ghakimx
      CRITICAL HIT.
      a a a a a a a
      It's super effective!

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #123
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

        how come no one wanted to work this hard on my avatar/sig
        ****

        Comment

        • MrRubix
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2026
          • 8340

          #124
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

          Because you didn't have 400k?
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

          Comment

          • phe0nixblade
            Praise the sun mofo
            • Sep 2005
            • 4281

            #125
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            I did say 100k or 200k or something.
            I hate you guys.
            ._.

            Comment

            • Mythix
              FFR Veteran
              • Oct 2006
              • 1045

              #126
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              Originally posted by MrRubix
              Because you didn't have 400k?
              Rofl I wouldn't even think about charging 400k lol, more like.. 100 around there xD

              ph0enix if you have any instructions to follow I'll play around for you too.. Just some directives.

              Comment

              • chidori!
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 1603

                #127
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                how come no one wanted to work this hard on my avatar/sig
                ****
                I did. and for free

                Comment

                • phe0nixblade
                  Praise the sun mofo
                  • Sep 2005
                  • 4281

                  #128
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  Originally posted by chidori!
                  I did. and for free
                  well i meant when i made a thread
                  :P

                  Comment

                  • MrRubix
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2026
                    • 8340

                    #129
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                    I'm charging 400k because I want a 400k-worthy banner
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                    Comment

                    • leonid
                      I am leonid
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Oct 2008
                      • 8080

                      #130
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      i'm satisfied with my 100k-worthy profile



                      Proud member of Team No

                      Comment

                      • chidori!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2007
                        • 1603

                        #131
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        I'm charging 400k because I want a 400k-worthy banner
                        the one i made wasn't?
                        Last edited by chidori!; 11-15-2009, 04:25 PM.

                        Comment

                        • spreadNv
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 57

                          #132
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                          Originally posted by MrRubix
                          I'm charging 400k because I want a 400k-worthy banner
                          Are there particular colors you want or dont want in it?
                          Do you want a cube in it or is that getting too repetitive?

                          Comment

                          • MrRubix
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2026
                            • 8340

                            #133
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            So far none of the banners I've seen in this thread are 400k-worthy because I could make something just as good in a few minutes. It doesn't have to have a cube in it -- it just has to look obviously awesome. I'm a fan of blues/blacks/whites/reds/greens/crap like that. Just generally "dark/techy abstract" colors, if that makes sense.


                            Of the ones I've liked so far though,


                            Is nice because I like the font, but I prefer having more color.


                            Nice color contrast, but maybe with too much variance. Not a fan of the font either.


                            Again, I'm a bit of a blocky/tech font fan (such as the font in my avatar or in NSane's banner above), and it's clear you went with a dark theme, but maybe a bit *too* dark and not enough color.
                            Last edited by MrRubix; 11-15-2009, 04:35 PM.
                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                            Comment

                            • spreadNv
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2009
                              • 57

                              #134
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                              Oooh, I got a good design idea. I'm just gonna have to get a couple more programs for it first =p

                              Comment

                              • Ghakimx
                                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 1594

                                #135
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                Originally posted by chidori!
                                a a a a a?
                                I'll make it a BORDERLINE OF DEATH.
                                EDIT: this thread has 7 pages
                                ya spamming prostitutes
                                oh and Darkshark i dare you to make rubix's avatar into an apng
                                I am indeed spamming prostitutes.

                                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                                Comment

                                Working...