400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PhaeL v2
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2009
    • 942

    #106
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    Thanks, Plan_B and Bendar.
    Originally posted by Emo_Saur_
    Rapha, you're a cry baby!

    Comment

    • Mythix
      FFR Veteran
      • Oct 2006
      • 1045

      #107
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go




      Ups I forgot the other font >.>

      I'm glad I know how to use 3DS max to some extent, alot funnier making it from scratch that googling for rubix cubes and fractals all day long xD Wonder if DS is gonna pop the banner soon and kill us all

      Comment

      • spreadNv
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2009
        • 57

        #108
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

        Text only

        Comment

        • Ghakimx
          Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
          • Mar 2009
          • 1594

          #109
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

          @Myth: Its a bit too sketchy

          @Spread: Looks cool bro.

          I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


          Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

          Comment

          • Imsdal
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 1

            #110
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            Originally posted by spreadNv
            Text only

            looks abit like ur own banner




            also i have done the tutorial hail

            Comment

            • spreadNv
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2009
              • 57

              #111
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              Originally posted by Imsdal
              looks abit like ur own banner




              also i have done the tutorial hail
              Yeah I got the swirlies on the side, but Im changing my own banner to something different atm anyway

              Comment

              • Ghakimx
                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                • Mar 2009
                • 1594

                #112
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                If its not too much trouble, can you do one for me too?

                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                Comment

                • spreadNv
                  FFR Player
                  • Oct 2009
                  • 57

                  #113
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  Originally posted by Ghakimx
                  If its not too much trouble, can you do one for me too?
                  Me?

                  I can give it a go. You want Ghakimx on it?

                  Comment

                  • chidori!
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 1603

                    #114
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                    Originally posted by Mythix



                    Ups I forgot the other font >.>

                    I'm glad I know how to use 3DS max to some extent, alot funnier making it from scratch that googling for rubix cubes and fractals all day long xD Wonder if DS is gonna pop the banner soon and kill us all
                    come on start new

                    Comment

                    • spreadNv
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2009
                      • 57

                      #115
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      Originally posted by Ghakimx
                      If its not too much trouble, can you do one for me too?
                      Rough draft...I dont know what colors you like.

                      Comment

                      • Mythix
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 1045

                        #116
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        Originally posted by chidori!
                        come on start new
                        I have but I haven't chopped it yet, cba uploading more modelled-only stuff

                        Comment

                        • Mythix
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Oct 2006
                          • 1045

                          #117
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go



                          More anime less talk

                          Comment

                          • NSane
                            Retired Staff
                            • Jun 2008
                            • 475

                            #118
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            NSane out of nowhere.

                            Retired from FFR/Stepmania
                            Playing Hearthstone now

                            Highest Hearthstone Rank: Legend
                            Lannix#1632 @ Americas

                            Comment

                            • chidori!
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2007
                              • 1603

                              #119
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                              Comment

                              • Ghakimx
                                Cutie&Handshaking Sounds
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 1594

                                #120
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                Originally posted by mythix


                                more anime less talk
                                CRITICAL HIT.
                                a a a a a a a

                                I AM ASHAMED OF MY STUPIDITY AND MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU. FORGIVE ME, FFR.


                                Ninjas NEVER die. Now on a 30 kill streak.

                                Comment

                                Working...