400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chidori!
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2007
    • 1603

    #31
    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

    Originally posted by darkshark
    I'll make something when I get home tonight.


    and for 400k, I'll make it better than anything anyone else here can make lolololol.
    ORLY?

    Comment

    • darkshark
      Nothing.
      • Nov 2004
      • 4189

      #32
      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

      yarly.

      You know I can too.


      ps rofl mythix

      Comment

      • The5thMoon
        • self-fulfilled prophecy •
        • May 2006
        • 2132

        #33
        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

        Yeah DS wins everyone else shouldn't even try.

        Comment

        • Mythix
          FFR Veteran
          • Oct 2006
          • 1045

          #34
          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

          Originally posted by The5thMoon
          Yeah DS wins everyone else shouldn't even try.
          I'm gonna see what DS comes up with before I start on a project even



          also ps ds lol xD presets for the win _/

          Comment

          • MrRubix
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2026
            • 8340

            #35
            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

            I don't see any 400k-worthy avvies.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

            Comment

            • |TeRaRiST|
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2009
              • 1

              #36
              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

              this post is relevant to my interest

              Comment

              • chidori!
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2007
                • 1603

                #37
                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                I'd make something but idk what you want
                i might make a BG

                Comment

                • darkshark
                  Nothing.
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 4189

                  #38
                  Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                  K home now, guess I'll start.

                  Comment

                  • MrRubix
                    FFR Player
                    • Oct 2026
                    • 8340

                    #39
                    Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                    Originally posted by chidori!
                    I'd make something but idk what you want
                    i might make a BG
                    I'm generally a fan of dark, techy-looking style. Sleek.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                    Comment

                    • darkshark
                      Nothing.
                      • Nov 2004
                      • 4189

                      #40
                      Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                      K rendering it, should be done in under 2 hours.

                      Comment

                      • MrRubix
                        FFR Player
                        • Oct 2026
                        • 8340

                        #41
                        Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                        Damn, intense -- esp if it requires 2 hours rendering
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                        Comment

                        • Mollocephalus
                          Custom User Title
                          • Jul 2009
                          • 2608

                          #42
                          Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                          making a 3d art is not the only way to create something worthwhile hence i'm gonna fight ds with the mighty art of vector sheningans

                          Comment

                          • Mollocephalus
                            Custom User Title
                            • Jul 2009
                            • 2608

                            #43
                            Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                            even though rubix hasn't expressed any particular desire so i'm kind at a loss

                            Comment

                            • MrRubix
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2026
                              • 8340

                              #44
                              Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                              Sky's the limit, but probably something relevant either to the style of my old avatars or the cube




                              etc


                              But I mean better ideas are always welcome. I generally like darker themes though.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                              Comment

                              • Mollocephalus
                                Custom User Title
                                • Jul 2009
                                • 2608

                                #45
                                Re: 400k for a new avatar that owns, let's go

                                oh i suppose you won't like this one though

                                the only thing left was to make it rotate and generate a gif



                                now that i look at it though i'm not as satisfied, and the graphics are a bit shabby

                                Comment

                                Working...