So I finally came clean to my parents.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #16
    Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

    I can say that you waited for the right time honestly, because your father mentioned that he isn't in control of your personal life now -- I can't imagine if you told them about being gay when you were much younger.
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Magicturbo
      Beatrix~
      • Jul 2008
      • 1508

      #17
      Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
      EDIT: And oh just to throw this in the bag, my dad is CONVINCED that I can change my sexuality. Anyone want to share a cup of LOL with me? Please I have plllllllenty.
      Sounds about right XD... I know the feeling U_U






      XD

      Comment

      • flipsta_lombax
        Lombax Connoisseur
        • May 2006
        • 2556

        #18
        Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

        Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
        I can say that you waited for the right time honestly, because your father mentioned that he isn't in control of your personal life now -- I can't imagine if you told them about being gay when you were much younger.
        Believe me, I'm VERY convinced. I brought this up in the conversation, the only time I spoke up betwixt the fact he keeps bringing that up.

        I'm convinced I wouldn't be here speak with you all about this. Yes... it's sad, but I've learned to accept it. He touches me, he gets Kung Fu Furry into the next millennium.
        Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

        Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

        Comment

        • Mau5
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2011
          • 790

          #19
          Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

          Live how you wanna live, your parents can accept it or can not accept it but it doesn't change you

          also i'm with Dossar on this one, glad he didn't go all "we can fix this son don't worry" on you and left it at just "that's wrong" which he's obviously still wrong about (lol) but congratulations :]
          How to start an argument online:
          Step 1) Express an opinion
          Step 2) Wait....

          Originally posted by Arntonach
          It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

          Comment

          • psychoangel691
            Retired Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2004
            • 10438

            #20
            Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

            A lot of times parents will react badly and eventually grow to accept it. Most parents don't just lose the love for their child easily. Good for you for getting it off your chest, it's so much better to just be upfront and honest in my opinion.
            Originally posted by Charu
            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
            Originally posted by DaBackpack
            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

            Originally posted by hi19hi19
            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

            Comment

            • benguino
              Kawaii Desu Ne?
              • Dec 2007
              • 4190

              #21
              Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

              Kudos to you Flipsta for having the guts to tell them, it must have taken a lot of courage. Sorry to hear about your parents' reactions though. :/ Hopefully they'll learn to accept you for who you are and things will work out in the long run.
              AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


              Originally posted by Spenner
              (^)> peck peck says the heels
              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
              And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
              Originally posted by Zakvvv666
              awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

              Comment

              • flipsta_lombax
                Lombax Connoisseur
                • May 2006
                • 2556

                #22
                Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                You know though, I'm glad they reacted the way they did. They were honest and I respect that.
                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                Comment

                • Jerry DB
                  FFR, lift, repeat
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 2071

                  #23
                  Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                  our parents grew up being spoon fed wrong ideas. When they were kids prejudice was force fed with a belt(half the time)

                  that is actually a pretty normal reaction I feel from their generation. I'm sorry it couldn't work out better but you don't need to make your parents happy, as long as your happy. You already know everything I'm saying but it's good to say it anyways haha
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Jousway
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 867

                    #24
                    Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                    Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                    "ken, you're an adult now. This is your personal life and we are not in control of that. But you know that's wrong, right?"
                    y u dad so mean!
                    Its not a bug its a FEATURE!



                    Comment

                    • Emo_Saur_
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 2952

                      #25
                      Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                      Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                      . He touches me, he gets Kung Fu Furry into the next millennium.
                      asdl;'

                      Siggied

                      Also, congrats, I'm sure that was the toughest thing you've ever done.
                      Last edited by Emo_Saur_; 03-28-2012, 12:52 AM.
                      sigpic

                      Comment

                      • bmah
                        shots FIRED
                        Profile Moderator
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        Global Moderator
                        • Oct 2003
                        • 8448

                        #26
                        Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                        Ken, I knew it was only a matter of time before you had to say it, and so you did. Good job on that.

                        Comment

                        • UserNameGoesHere
                          FFR Veteran
                          • May 2008
                          • 1114

                          #27
                          Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                          Why people can't just leave other people to their own lives I have no idea.

                          A short checklist:
                          Is it hurting anybody?
                          Is it any of your business?
                          Is there a very good reason to intervene?

                          If the answers are "no" then leave them be!

                          People just REALLY need to learn to mind their own business sometimes, and just let others live in peace.

                          And yeah it could have been worse, but this judgmental stuff really needs to stop. My view is who cares if you are gay/straight/bi/alien/robot/zombie? Likewise who cares what your gender is, what your age is, etc... ? I mean really unless someone wanted to get intimately involved with you, why should any of that matter .. at all?
                          Originally posted by Crashfan3
                          Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midnight}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 8548

                            #28
                            Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                            Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                            EDIT: And oh just to throw this in the bag, my dad is CONVINCED that I can change my sexuality. Anyone want to share a cup of LOL with me? Please I have plllllllenty.
                            Yes I would like to share a cup of the epic Lulz

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #29
                              Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                              Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
                              Yes I would like to share a cup of the epic Lulz
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • iironiic
                                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 4342

                                #30
                                Re: So I finally came clean to my parents.

                                Hey Ken, good job! I hate it when parents think it's wrong to be gay, but what can you do about it? Again, congrats and I wish the best luck to you in life

                                Comment

                                Working...