If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Gronnie888
    FFR Player
    • Feb 2006
    • 1

    #121
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    Slushpuppiex33, because she smells like vanilla and uses only the best moisturizers. Bye.

    Comment

    • Slushpuppiex33
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 20

      #122
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      Originally posted by Gronnie888
      Slushpuppiex33, because she smells like vanilla and uses only the best moisturizers. Bye.
      Originally posted by euphoriakisses
      Slushpuppiex33.
      /jizz
      Originally posted by AlexDest
      mal (slushpuppiex3) because shes one of the chillest girls here 8)
      Originally posted by andy-o24
      Tough call between Mallory (slushpuppiex33) or Shashakiro.
      Post how I decide.

      -o24
      Originally posted by Vanilla Mnm
      mallory (slushpuppie)
      Originally posted by YOSHl
      i was going to say wilson, but then there'd be a massive orgy or something.
      then i was going to say twin, but then it'd be awkward. twins marrying? lol

      then theres...a couple other people, including subin, bethany, and mal...
      Beer, fire, measties, chipsies, potions, lotions, doggies, good music, and more beer.

      Comment

      • BethanyBangs
        ~
        • Oct 2010
        • 730

        #123
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        HAHA. I see what you did there. c;
        ~

        Comment

        • naruto916
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2006
          • 1

          #124
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          slushpuppiex33.

          Comment

          • NocturneAunamic
            FFR Veteran
            • Aug 2009
            • 893

            #125
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            Comment

            • 25thhour
              I like max
              • Feb 2007
              • 2922

              #126
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              I'd marry tasselfoot, I like having a bitch.
              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #127
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                ^v^^LoL^^v^
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • T-Force
                  Your world ends with you
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 4753

                  #128
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  Scandinavians > azns
                  Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes (only because of the metal).

                  And, going serious here. There is really only one girl on here who I would consider and that's Chelsey (go be stalkers. I know you all will be).
                  Reasons being.. well, I love her. To death. I'm pretty sure that's the only reason I need (well, and she loves me too, but, pfft. Details).
                  Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                  Comment

                  • nois-or-e
                    SponCon Aficionado
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 3250

                    #129
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    I think Noc nailed how this thread has progressed ;D

                    Comment

                    • customstuff
                      ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 4892

                      #130
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      Jinxybat because she's my super awesome amazing girlfriend

                      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                      Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
                      Originally posted by customstuff
                      Originally posted by MrMagic5239
                      welcome to D6

                      start playing

                      Comment

                      • ! 7!
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 33

                        #131
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Originally posted by ? 3?
                        Dr Tran ? 3?
                        omg marry meee <333


                        you know we already have fun times togetherrrr

                        Comment

                        • 00Razor00
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3530

                          #132
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          ffr: the only site where people post on alts to better circlejerk each other


                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                          Comment

                          • GG_Guru
                            Let em' do what they want
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 3219

                            #133
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            passivegirl because she is still the hottest girl on FFR

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #134
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              Originally posted by T-Force
                              Yes, yes, yes, a million times yes (only because of the metal)..
                              And the superior social conditions. And the best economic stability. And hardly no conservatives. And the hockey. And the asian like skills in the individuals disciplines because of lol pressure. And the great health in general. And the beautiful individuals carefully handpicked by the nazis. And so many other things.

                              And the metal indeed. =3
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • Hazelle
                                THUG LIFE!
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 515

                                #135
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                In no order - you guys tie <3

                                Choofers, Kellen, or Sprite

                                EDIT: polygamy is illegal mang. And'd when I should've or'd
                                Last edited by Hazelle; 03-21-2012, 06:50 PM.

                                Comment

                                Working...