If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #61
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    xxAshlyn_Starsxx lmfao
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • justin_ator
      🥓<strong><span style="col
      • Mar 2007
      • 7648

      #62
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      ^ i just lol'd really hard

      Comment

      • Crashfan3
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 2937

        #63
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        **** if i know

        Comment

        • TC_Halogen
          Rhythm game specialist.
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2008
          • 19376

          #64
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          Originally posted by psychoangel691
          xxAshlyn_Starsxx lmfao
          oh ok hahahaha

          Comment

          • Winrar
            Quasi-porn
            • Jan 2008
            • 1843

            #65
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            Righty, no don't start looking up the username righty. That's just what I call right right hand :')
            Good times.

            Originally posted by Staiain
            I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #66
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              Double post, but...

              Originally posted by CammyGoesRawr
              Hateandhatred ;D Polygamy is cool too i guess
              Omfg <3 someone on here loves me!

              My second pick would definitly be PupuinPupuPupuista.

              As other picks, Jae (makes kickass proposals) and emotiions and spinalkat for being pretty much my only seriously playing irl friends... Well there's muirrir who I found out was my best friend's super cool musician cousin he kept telling me about (the world is small lmao).

              Finally, I have a spot for magicturbo and Ben because theyre kinda my rivals... Although they are now both greatly ahead of me, and Justin, Cammy and Luis for being ****ing awesome.

              Oh, Jag älskar också alla skandinaver eftersom de är skandinaver. Izzy, Sakish, Staiain och Laggy!
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • hi19hi19
                lol happy
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Oct 2005
                • 12194

                #67
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                ?_? thread


                Comment

                • awein999
                  (ಠ⌣ಠ)
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4647

                  #68
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  Lmao kayla omggggg
                  Originally posted by Staiain
                  i am super purple hippo

                  Comment

                  • iironiic
                    D6 FFR Legacy Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 4342

                    #69
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    Hahaha Kayla xDD

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #70
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      I really love to hear Eduardo Salazar voice his opinion on the topic~
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • i love you
                        Live a wonderful life~
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 7315

                        #71
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Originally posted by psychoangel691
                        xxAshlyn_Starsxx lmfao
                        LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

                        I'd probably marry Hayate. She was cute :3
                        ===============================
                        The idea that RDCP 3 may come out in the future is a fun thought to have~
                        ===============================

                        Comment

                        • One Winged Angel
                          Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 10837

                          #72
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          Imagine if xxAshlyn_Starsxx was Saphira's godmother...

                          nonono, seriously imagine it

                          Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                          I really love to hear Eduardo Salazar voice his opinion on the topic~
                          adlmskgfsmahahisongmjhdoakmdkobl


                          Originally posted by ilikexd
                          i want to be cucked by cirno

                          Comment

                          • psychoangel691
                            Retired Staff
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 10438

                            #73
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            Originally posted by One Winged Angel
                            Imagine if xxAshlyn_Starsxx was Saphira's godmother...

                            nonono, seriously imagine it



                            adlmskgfsmahahisongmjhdoakmdkobl
                            O_O please god no...
                            Originally posted by Charu
                            My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                            Originally posted by DaBackpack
                            also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                            Originally posted by hi19hi19
                            yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                            Comment

                            • nois-or-e
                              SponCon Aficionado
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 3250

                              #74
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              This thread is a month too late :L

                              also trix is preggers atm for those who don't know.

                              Comment

                              • Xx{Midnight}xX
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2007
                                • 8548

                                #75
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                Originally posted by TC_Halogen
                                oh ok hahahaha
                                You can join my harem of women if you'd like.

                                Comment

                                Working...