If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cold Kitten
    i love (purple things)
    • May 2009
    • 1341

    #151
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    I'd marry Bri. Or Bethany. fersure.


    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

    Comment

    • prongsie
      FFR Veteran
      • Jul 2006
      • 341

      #152
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      aperson, that babe

      Comment

      • T-Force
        Your world ends with you
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jan 2007
        • 4753

        #153
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the superior social conditions. And the best economic stability. And hardly no conservatives. And the hockey. And the asian like skills in the individuals disciplines because of lol pressure. And the great health in general. And the beautiful individuals carefully handpicked by the nazis. And so many other things.

        And the metal indeed. =3
        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey. And the asian like skills in the individuals disciplines because of lol pressure. And the great health in general. And the beautiful individuals carefully handpicked by the nazis. And so many other things.
        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey. And the asian like skills in the individuals disciplines because of lol pressure.

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey.

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey.

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey.

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey.

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey.

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        And the hockey.
        =')
        Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

        Comment

        • nois-or-e
          SponCon Aficionado
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Mar 2007
          • 3250

          #154
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
          Never really understood why.
          My opinion is that one headache at a time is plenty. And why disappoint two women at once?

          Comment

          • flipsta_lombax
            Lombax Connoisseur
            • May 2006
            • 2556

            #155
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            Play it straight: Sytho and Mal

            All homogenized: iironiic and YOSHl
            Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

            Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #156
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              Originally posted by T-Force
              =')
              Congratulations sir you've just earned a friend request.
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • musical_vampire
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2008
                • 155

                #157
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                I'd totally marry Jae (nois-or-e)
                ....again.
                ;D

                If I were gay, I'd marry Maggie, Liz, Tiffany (toffu), or Bethany, fo' real <3 c;
                Last edited by musical_vampire; 03-22-2012, 12:07 AM. Reason: had to add another! <3


                Comment

                • Puzzler64
                  Mystical
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 254

                  #158
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  sweet cherry, but as onii-chan and imouto-chan ^_^

                  Comment

                  • flipsta_lombax
                    Lombax Connoisseur
                    • May 2006
                    • 2556

                    #159
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    Originally posted by musical_vampire
                    I'd totally marry Jae (nois-or-e)
                    ....again.
                    Power to ya, Jae~

                    Oh yeah, forgot Liz on my play it straight list, sht. BIG FAN BABY, vpr.
                    Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                    Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                    Comment

                    • Hateandhatred
                      "The Quebec Steparatist."
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Feb 2011
                      • 1974

                      #160
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      Originally posted by musical_vampire
                      I'd totally marry Jae (nois-or-e)
                      ....again.
                      ;D

                      If I were gay, I'd marry Maggie, Liz, Tiffany (toffu), or Bethany, fo' real <3 c;
                      You want a second kickass dedication file in game ;D
                      Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                      Comment

                      • musical_vampire
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 155

                        #161
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Oh, totally :3 we're gonna get married again next year anyway (renew vows and all that); this way, more people such as family and friends are able to come over n.n !! <3


                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #162
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          Originally posted by musical_vampire
                          Oh, totally :3 we're gonna get married again next year anyway (renew vows and all that); this way, more people such as family and friends are able to come over n.n !! <3
                          Hehe, I'm sure we're all gonna hear about it, and so will we be happy for you two!!!!!!!! As we are now! =)
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • flipsta_lombax
                            Lombax Connoisseur
                            • May 2006
                            • 2556

                            #163
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            I'd marry any chick, ANY who I can at least discuss and share the affinity of brews with. You know who you are.

                            Step up.
                            Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                            Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                            Comment

                            • Hateandhatred
                              "The Quebec Steparatist."
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2011
                              • 1974

                              #164
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                              I'd marry any chick, ANY who I can at least discuss and share the affinity of brews with. You know who you are.

                              Step up.
                              Died But I'm not really a chick, although I shave my legs and have long hair.
                              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                              Comment

                              • flipsta_lombax
                                Lombax Connoisseur
                                • May 2006
                                • 2556

                                #165
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                Died But I'm not really a chick, although I shave my legs and have long hair.


                                You just got engaged.
                                Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                                Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                                Comment

                                Working...