If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Staiain
    Can't handle my ÆØÅ
    • Aug 2009
    • 4545

    #76
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    With the lack of females on this site I dunno really...


    So I'm going gay and pick ICYWORLD <3<3






    irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
    SM Wiki My

    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #77
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      Myself





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • Tyson ultima
        Autismspeaks.gov
        • Nov 2006
        • 1421

        #78
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        Did someone say Ashlyn stars?

        Comment

        • Choofers
          FFR Player
          FFR Music Producer
          • Dec 2008
          • 6205

          #79
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          No one.


          Although I'd date Hazelle, legit.

          Comment

          • Aldentron
            Forum User
            • Jul 2007
            • 828

            #80
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            me and syhto would make one hip couple but i leave marriage to the religious, peace
            honorable mentions: becky8 and pearlace
            Originally posted by top
            what the hell happened to alden
            i remember a time when he wuz kewl

            like... wut

            Comment

            • TheThong
              ♩♪♫♬♭♮♯
              • May 2009
              • 520

              #81
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              Synthlight.

              Comment

              • EzExZeRo7497
                ⠀
                • Dec 2010
                • 6858

                #82
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                I don't really know girls on FFR at a personal level really.

                Going gay and picking Staiain or Zyphoror

                Comment

                • welsh_girl
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1366

                  #83
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  Originally posted by nois-or-e
                  This thread is a month too late :L

                  also trix is preggers atm for those who don't know.
                  Cratz! Don't pop it out before my second comes out.


                  MadMatt. <3

                  Comment

                  • Helixia
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2012
                    • 145

                    #84
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    If i need to chooce someone to marry with i'll chooce Frans813.
                    Because i know in real life and he is my BF.
                    He is funny and has many common ineterests as i do .

                    Comment

                    • Choofers
                      FFR Player
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Dec 2008
                      • 6205

                      #85
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      Originally posted by Helixia
                      If i need to chooce someone to marry with i'll chooce Frans813.
                      Because i know in real life and he is my BF.
                      He is funny and has many common ineterests as i do .

                      Comment

                      • euphoriakisses
                        UwU~
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 284

                        #86
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Slushpuppiex33.
                        /jizz

                        Comment

                        • Herogashix
                          D7 Dating Sim Player
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Apr 2009
                          • 2183

                          #87
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          EzExZeRo. No reason. He's just sexy.

                          Comment

                          • 8 Hour Whore
                            ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
                            • Oct 2006
                            • 2324

                            #88
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            Hmmm...
                            List:

                            Andiana,
                            OWA,
                            remederp,
                            iironiic,
                            welsh_girl,
                            Jerry_DB,
                            justusreyes,
                            Sweet_Feet,
                            aperson
                            Velocity
                            TC_Halogen
                            jtehanonymous
                            Marble Girl
                            m0de
                            RB_Quackies
                            Sprite-
                            tuxedo_mirage
                            who_cares

                            ^if you were named here ^.^ I love you guys and would bang each of you ^.^

                            EuphoriaKisses a.k.a Lexy would be my wife ^.^

                            Edit:
                            I'd bang Mr.Rubix too...
                            Last edited by 8 Hour Whore; 03-21-2012, 06:21 AM.
                            R.I.P JellyGod <333

                            Best AAA: Banned Forever
                            BlackFlags: 49

                            Comment

                            • kmay
                              Don't forget me
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 6533

                              #89
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              ouch whore. ouch.

                              Comment

                              • igotrhythm
                                Fractals!
                                • Sep 2004
                                • 6535

                                #90
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                On the topic of marriage, I seem to have this fear of commitment. I get anxious when an automated voicemail asks me to pick the number of days it'll be before I come in to pick up my prescription refill, for god's sake.

                                That being said, I'd probably want to shack up with colt.45. Her figurine collection means she's at least fairly loaded, and that one pic of her in stockings...murr.
                                Originally posted by thesunfan
                                I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                                Comment

                                Working...