If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DossarLX ODI
    Batch Manager
    Game Manager
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2008
    • 15013

    #136
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    Dossar
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

    Comment

    • Trogdor!!!!
      Forum User
      • Jul 2008
      • 1665

      #137
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      Of course...
      https://violetsforever.wordpress.com/

      Comment

      • phe0nixblade
        Praise the sun mofo
        • Sep 2005
        • 4281

        #138
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        Originally posted by Hateandhatred
        You mean how I would react if a bunch of girls were all over my cock?

        I think I know how I would react.
        Read react as erect both times. Did a double take and saw it again.
        You're my favorite person by accident.

        Comment

        • phe0nixblade
          Praise the sun mofo
          • Sep 2005
          • 4281

          #139
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          I'd marry i_baked_some_cookies or liz cause seriously being able to hit that whenever would be a godsend

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #140
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            Originally posted by phe0nixblade
            Read react as erect both times. Did a double take and saw it again.
            You're my favorite person by accident.
            I accidentaly the appreciation
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • phe0nixblade
              Praise the sun mofo
              • Sep 2005
              • 4281

              #141
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              if this was reddit i'd have tagged you as "erect"

              Comment

              • Hateandhatred
                "The Quebec Steparatist."
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2011
                • 1974

                #142
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                if this was reddit i'd have tagged you as "erect"
                Thankfully FFR isn't down there yet.
                Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                Comment

                • Hazelle
                  THUG LIFE!
                  • Mar 2007
                  • 515

                  #143
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                  Thankfully FFR isn't down there yet.
                  Reddit's pretty cool actually.

                  Comment

                  • roundb0x
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Dec 2008
                    • 533

                    #144
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    darkshark, because darkshark is a hot girl.
                    Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                    What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)
                    Originally posted by Flaming_Dingleberry
                    The first time you try it, it's to be cool around other people who do it. You realize, "This sucks..." but it's too late, you're addicted.

                    Comment

                    • cetaka
                      Dark Chancellor
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2550

                      #145
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      OP I've given this alot of thought and I'd have to go with TC_Halogen. Thanks .




                      Comment

                      • TC_Halogen
                        Rhythm game specialist.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2008
                        • 19376

                        #146
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Originally posted by cetaka
                        OP I've given this alot of thought and I'd have to go with TC_Halogen. Thanks .
                        aw bb ty <3

                        Comment

                        • ninjaKIWI
                          plain old ugly ass dumbas
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 3307

                          #147
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          Originally posted by Hazelle
                          polygamy is illegal mang.
                          Never really understood why.
                          Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                          "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                          "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                          "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                          "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                          "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                          "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                          Comment

                          • Hateandhatred
                            "The Quebec Steparatist."
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 1974

                            #148
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                            Never really understood why.
                            Cultural =(

                            Like abortion, marijuana, pornography (like in Iceland) or suicide.

                            In some US states you can get a Death sentence for a suicide attempt roflmao.
                            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                            Comment

                            • 25thhour
                              I like max
                              • Feb 2007
                              • 2922

                              #149
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                              Cultural =(

                              Like abortion, marijuana, pornography (like in Iceland) or suicide.

                              In some US states you can get a Death sentence for a suicide attempt roflmao.
                              Isnt that kind of like a reward?
                              r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                              Comment

                              • Hazelle
                                THUG LIFE!
                                • Mar 2007
                                • 515

                                #150
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                Originally posted by 25thhour
                                Isnt that kind of like a reward?
                                I'm pretty sure states these days don't allow that lol. Besides, public policy would say otherwise.


                                RIGHT BACK ON TRACK GUYS:
                                WEDDING BELLS ARE RINGING

                                Comment

                                Working...