If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Calcium Deposit
    I am the liquor
    FFR Music Producer
    • May 2007
    • 706

    #91
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    I would marry myself, because I am fucking awesome

    Comment

    • Sprite-
      HAVE ME WITH VODKA
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2005
      • 7317

      #92
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      Anyone who's azn - I want my kid to be good at things

      Comment

      • Hateandhatred
        "The Quebec Steparatist."
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Feb 2011
        • 1974

        #93
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        Anyone who's azn - I want my kid to be good at things
        Scandinavians > azns
        Forgot where I put my old sig lol

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #94
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          hmm tough question


          anyone who's a musician.


          kgz sup babe

          Comment

          • adlp
            FFR Veteran
            • Jul 2006
            • 1758

            #95
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            robertsona or a2p

            or any other online girl who can delve into my online wit and charm my mind is an enigma (lookin @ u pearlace/bethbang)
            Last edited by adlp; 03-21-2012, 12:33 PM.

            Comment

            • Hateandhatred
              "The Quebec Steparatist."
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2011
              • 1974

              #96
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              Originally posted by kommisar
              hmm tough question


              anyone who's a musician.


              kgz sup babe
              **** me I'm a québécois musician. <3
              Forgot where I put my old sig lol

              Comment

              • NFD
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2007
                • 4715

                #97
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                silvuh

                Comment

                • foilman8805
                  smoke wheat hail satin
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 5704

                  #98
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  wouldnt marry none of u retards

                  Comment

                  • ninjaKIWI
                    plain old ugly ass dumbas
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 3307

                    #99
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    This thread isn't creepy.
                    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
                    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
                    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
                    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
                    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
                    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
                    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

                    Comment

                    • Cold Kitten
                      i love (purple things)
                      • May 2009
                      • 1341

                      #100
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      Originally posted by kmay
                      sweet_feet, flashpants, jerryDB, and mau5.

                      now for chickas.

                      bri. definitely bri. then theres tiff, bethany, and zombiesauce
                      <3 xD


                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      it's like putting training wheels on gutterguards covered in styrofoam made of bubblewrap with a velcro fanny pack inside a condom

                      Comment

                      • Vanilla Mnm
                        cavs
                        • Dec 2007
                        • 3258

                        #101
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        mallory (slushpuppie)

                        Comment

                        • Trogdor!!!!
                          Forum User
                          • Jul 2008
                          • 1665

                          #102
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          Originally posted by Staiain


                          So I'm going gay and pick ICYWORLD <3<3

                          ..
                          https://violetsforever.wordpress.com/

                          Comment

                          • Gravity Kitten
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2008
                            • 644

                            #103
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            yall n*ggas gay

                            i like it

                            Comment

                            • andy-o24
                              Married Man
                              • May 2006
                              • 1527

                              #104
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              Tough call between Mallory (slushpuppiex33) or Shashakiro.
                              Post how I decide.

                              -o24
                              Originally posted by hi19hi19
                              Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

                              When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

                              Originally posted by Shashakiro
                              Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

                              Comment

                              • kommisar
                                Dark Chancellor
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Jun 2005
                                • 7328

                                #105
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                Originally posted by Hateandhatred
                                **** me I'm a québécois musician. <3
                                that'd be more or less incest

                                Comment

                                Working...