If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hateandhatred
    "The Quebec Steparatist."
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Feb 2011
    • 1974

    #106
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    Originally posted by kommisar
    that'd be more or less incest
    It is always incest in Québec.
    Forgot where I put my old sig lol

    Comment

    • BethanyBangs
      ~
      • Oct 2010
      • 730

      #107
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      Originally posted by adlp
      (lookin @ u bethbang)
      Originally posted by Sprite-
      Anyone who's azn -
      Originally posted by kmay
      bethany,
      Originally posted by Shikari
      BethanyBangs. For being able to know her better, she seems to be the most fitting option for me.
      Originally posted by YOSHl
      bethany,
      Aww you guys make me happy. :3
      ~

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #108
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        the "admit who you like in public" thread

        Comment

        • Gravity Kitten
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2008
          • 644

          #109
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          Originally posted by BethanyBangs
          Aww you guys make me happy. :3
          skank

          Comment

          • euphoriakisses
            UwU~
            • Feb 2008
            • 284

            #110
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            Originally posted by 8 Hour Whore
            Hmmm...
            List:

            Andiana,
            OWA,
            remederp,
            iironiic,
            welsh_girl,
            Jerry_DB,
            justusreyes,
            Sweet_Feet,
            aperson
            Velocity
            TC_Halogen
            jtehanonymous
            Marble Girl
            m0de
            RB_Quackies
            Sprite-
            tuxedo_mirage
            who_cares

            ^if you were named here ^.^ I love you guys and would bang each of you ^.^

            EuphoriaKisses a.k.a Lexy would be my wife ^.^

            Edit:
            I'd bang Mr.Rubix too...
            Oh my goodness, have my babies.

            Comment

            • kommisar
              Dark Chancellor
              FFR Simfile Author
              FFR Music Producer
              • Jun 2005
              • 7328

              #111
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              itt ffr girls get targeted

              Comment

              • typing like wat
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2009
                • 535

                #112
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                /unnoticed </3
                Originally posted by sayuncle990
                Shit goes down, Typing like wat goes up. Basic physics.
                Dragonsfury member

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #113
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  Kiwi will u merry me?????????

                  (3 8hourwhore

                  Comment

                  • Syhto
                    BuMP it
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 2466

                    #114
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    iironic cuz he makes all the cooliest threads ++ w0rd
                    Originally posted by ~jrodd
                    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                    Comment

                    • AlexDest
                      good hot
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2007
                      • 5309

                      #115
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      mal (slushpuppiex3) because shes one of the chillest girls here 8)

                      Comment

                      • igotrhythm
                        Fractals!
                        • Sep 2004
                        • 6535

                        #116
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Originally posted by kommisar
                        itt ffr girls get targeted
                        And people wonder why there are no girls on the internet.
                        (spoiler alert: how would you feel if you went on a site and all the female users were all "dick or gtfo"?)
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                        Comment

                        • Hateandhatred
                          "The Quebec Steparatist."
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 1974

                          #117
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          Originally posted by igotrhythm
                          And people wonder why there are no girls on the internet.
                          (spoiler alert: how would you feel if you went on a site and all the female users were all "dick or gtfo"?)
                          You mean how I would react if a bunch of girls were all over my cock?

                          I think I know how I would react.
                          Forgot where I put my old sig lol

                          Comment

                          • Sky Kitten
                            meowmix
                            Community Manager
                            Profile Moderator
                            Global Moderator
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 1089

                            #118
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            Hard to decide (not really). ;]

                            But if I were to pick in terms of closest friend: Hammy. Because he's amazing.
                            Last edited by Sky Kitten; 03-21-2012, 04:14 PM.


                            FMO AAAs (22): Heavenly Spores, .357 Magnum, Pure Ruby, VS Boss Battle, Black, You Goddamn Fish, Faint Breath, Epilogue, Crimson Flood, Zombie Killing Blood Spilling, Saffron City (offline), Fast Asleep, R2, Her Majesty, Defection, Happy Meal, Bit Blue, Stupor of Peace, Tightwad, Progressive jikuu shoujo! Urashima Taroko-chan!, Annihilator Method, Skyfire Ace

                            Comment

                            • One Winged Angel
                              Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 10837

                              #119
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              yeah igr I don't think you thought that one through haha

                              p.s. steve I'm not into playing the catcher just a heads up
                              p.p.s. if I wasn't dating Maggie, there's prob two or three chicks on here that I'd rail, dunno about marriage though lmao

                              ....prob gonna get in shit for this post, o wel


                              Originally posted by ilikexd
                              i want to be cucked by cirno

                              Comment

                              • iironiic
                                D6 FFR Legacy Player
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2009
                                • 4342

                                #120
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                Originally posted by Syhto
                                iironic cuz he makes all the cooliest threads ++ w0rd
                                Aww I love you too <3

                                Comment

                                Working...