If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarknessXoXLight
    sonder
    • Mar 2007
    • 2279

    #181
    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

    Originally posted by musical_vampire
    I'd totally marry Jae (nois-or-e)
    ....again.
    ;D

    If I were gay, I'd marry Maggie, Liz, Tiffany (toffu), or Bethany, fo' real <3 c;
    obby u know i luv u<33

    Comment

    • Kibblre
      Caelondia Represent
      • Jul 2004
      • 1984

      #182
      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

      I'd marry Ian all day every day.

      <3 bvy
      Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

      Comment

      • cixOclock
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2009
        • 226

        #183
        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

        Gay:

        m0de would be mine and I would cut anyone's throat that got near him.
        leonid because his tracks are like instant bones.

        Straight:

        Poochiecream,
        Hugzandkisses

        Comment

        • i will pwn u
          idontmash.ipressextrakeys
          • Nov 2007
          • 472

          #184
          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

          slipknot_6969
          FC'S Between 75-99 :34 idgaf if some r mashed
          "He speaks brail" -Arch0wl documentary

          Comment

          • Syhto
            BuMP it
            • Mar 2006
            • 2466

            #185
            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

            OK I change my choice to kckagawa because she is the coolest chick I know
            Last edited by Syhto; 03-22-2012, 06:49 PM. Reason: &&&
            Originally posted by ~jrodd
            keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
            Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
            I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

            Comment

            • Vanilla Mnm
              cavs
              • Dec 2007
              • 3258

              #186
              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

              Psy ;/

              Comment

              • TC_Pr0
                Washed up d5 player
                • Jul 2009
                • 631

                #187
                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                Straight up gay: Halogen
                Otherwise: Probably Kayla or Cold Kitten
                Waiting for super awesome quote to put in here

                Comment

                • rayword45
                  Local Teenage Wastebasket
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2007
                  • 3212

                  #188
                  Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                  Tasselfoot

                  Penis too big. Hurts ladies.
                  OHN/Anaru - Awwww Yeahhhh
                  Dossar - Vibrating can be useful for more then one purpose.
                  The above post has a 50% chance of being useless. Potentially. Maybe.

                  BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

                  Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

                  And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
                  NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.

                  Comment

                  • I like it
                    Housekeeper
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2123

                    #189
                    Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                    Originally posted by Kibblre
                    I'd marry Ian all day every day.

                    <3 bvy
                    <3 bvy <3

                    Comment

                    • m0de
                      Marble Eater
                      • Jan 2006
                      • 1437

                      #190
                      Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                      Originally posted by cixOclock
                      Gay:
                      m0de would be mine and I would cut anyone's throat that got near him.
                      .......wat

                      Comment

                      • _Zenith_
                        Accuracy Player
                        • Mar 2011
                        • 4629

                        #191
                        Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                        Originally posted by cixOclock
                        Gay:

                        m0de would be mine and I would cut anyone's throat that got near him
                        EDIT!

                        Gay: m0de, zyphoror, Elite Ninja.

                        Not-Gay: TheThong, ohsosilly, kairi50.
                        Last edited by _Zenith_; 03-22-2012, 08:46 PM.





                        Comment

                        • hi19hi19
                          lol happy
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 12194

                          #192
                          Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                          Originally posted by _Zenith_
                          m0de be mine
                          u gonna get cut son


                          Comment

                          • typing like wat
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 535

                            #193
                            Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                            the last poster
                            Originally posted by sayuncle990
                            Shit goes down, Typing like wat goes up. Basic physics.
                            Dragonsfury member

                            Comment

                            • ELRayford
                              Custom User Title
                              • May 2004
                              • 1547

                              #194
                              Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                              whats going on in here?

                              Comment

                              • psychoangel691
                                Retired Staff
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 10438

                                #195
                                Re: If you were to marry someone from FFR, who would it be and why?

                                Originally posted by TC_Pr0
                                Straight up gay: Halogen
                                Otherwise: Probably Kayla or Cold Kitten
                                OMG you're still around <3333
                                Originally posted by Charu
                                My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
                                Originally posted by DaBackpack
                                also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
                                Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                                Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

                                Originally posted by hi19hi19
                                yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

                                Comment

                                Working...