TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #106
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    Okay. So. That went nowhere. Next question...

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • TC_Cyrenics
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2009
      • 963

      #107
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      DDKW should have been easily decipherable, even for a wolf, even without Mak putting it in the first page.

      What do you people ****ing thing the goal is for the humans every game?
      Originally posted by kaiten123
      wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

      Comment

      • TC_Cyrenics
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2009
        • 963

        #108
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        Then again, maybe I'm just biased about it. It's highly possible.
        Either way... I don't see a problem, seeing how Mak made it public information.
        Originally posted by kaiten123
        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

        Comment

        • AC1speakerbox
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 1242

          #109
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          biased?
          explain yourself

          Comment

          • TC_Cyrenics
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2009
            • 963

            #110
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            I'm biased in the way of common sense.

            Or is this game suddenly not requiring us to read every post, think on our toes, make inferences, and act on them?

            Was I gone that long for those to go by the wayside?
            Originally posted by kaiten123
            wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #111
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              You sounds like a fictional leader, lol. Either way, Cy's right. CONSTANT VIGILANCE! Though that should be obvious.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • TC_Cyrenics
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2009
                • 963

                #112
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                Haha.

                I told you I was coming back a changed TWG player. Or maybe I didn't. Either way, don't care, doing it anyway.

                Two wolves left. Manti's kinda right about the lynching; we did get lucky lynching a wolf. To be fair, though, Ruritsu walked into it pretty deeply. Part of the reason he was busted was that he didn't think his bluff through before trying to pull the wool over tupac's eyes. Believe me, it doesn't work unless you think out every possible angle.

                Well done tupac, for using the old "wait and snare" method. Though, be prepared for the remaining wolves to up their guard.
                Originally posted by kaiten123
                wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #113
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  BDN sure has been around a while without posting...

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #114
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    Not posting for the next 24 hours. See my DoS thread in CC. Contact me via PM or AIM.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • clarinet89
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 899

                      #115
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      hey i just got home and it seems like i missed a lot lol. I'll be on AIM for the rest of the night.

                      Questionable Content

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #116
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        ok, again, one guard has come out to me, and I think I know another wolf, so please contact me if you're the other guard

                        Comment

                        • Makilaz
                          TWG Princess
                          • May 2006
                          • 1094

                          #117
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
                          FYI: not getting a joke/anagram doesn't make a person a wolf. You guys could just have easily lynched a human as a wolf with that.

                          You guys should all realize the human pm is in the first page of this thread. Thus everyone has access to the pm thus the lynching was based on faulty ground. You guys simply got lucky. Congrats.
                          This. The whole point of posting the human PM is so everyone gets to see it, and people can't play clever tricks with it. Hell, it even took me a second or two to realize what "ddkw" was referring to. Good job managing to kill a wolf on something that really shouldn't have incriminated the person to begin with.

                          I'm not restarting the game, because it was public information. I'm simultaneously surprised you guys managed shenanigans with the human PM public, and rather pissed off at the same.

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #118
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            Putting my TWC chip in the perpetual TWG partay bowl:

                            As I said to tupac, I think that it's borderline cheating but since the PM was posted its alright. Although I do think it's a little shady, ruritsu could have figured out what was going on from the OP.

                            Comment

                            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                              nobody fiffers anymore.
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 2440

                              #119
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              Basically what I was discussing with Cy last night:

                              Lynching Ruritsu was mostly dumb luck. We need to be more active and get more substantial evidence if we want the humans to win out. I plan to be pretty active over the weekend, so I will be able to participate more.

                              Just try to make the most educated decisions you can. If we're being played, we'll have at least some knowledge of it through cardflipping.
                              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                              Comment

                              • AC1speakerbox
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1242

                                #120
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                Originally posted by tupacodaman
                                ok, again, one guard has come out to me, and I think I know another wolf, so please contact me if you're the other guard
                                I am a guard and I know the other.
                                Neither of us has talked to you.
                                Gentlemen and lady, we have a liar somewhere in our midst.

                                Comment

                                Working...