TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Cyrenics
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2009
    • 963

    #181
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    Forget it.

    Tupa that's what you get for quitting.
    Originally posted by kaiten123
    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

    Comment

    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
      nobody fiffers anymore.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2006
      • 2440

      #182
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      You can vote for yourself, but it's frowned upon and doesn't save you from a phantom.

      I guess I'll vote tupa. But remember, trav, if he comes up human, no BS. We follow through with the plan.

      I still think something's wrong with this, but I'll let the lynch do the talking for now.
      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

      Comment

      • TC_Cyrenics
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2009
        • 963

        #183
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        Code:
        RBennie362 (9:53:59 PM): rzr
        RBennie362 (9:54:01 PM): ruritsu
        RBennie362 (9:54:04 PM): tupa
        cyrenics (9:54:32 PM):	Well yeah I talked to them some. But not since day 2.
        RBennie362 (9:54:40 PM): YOU SEND ME THE LOGS
        cyrenics (9:54:42 PM):	I'm just going off the evidence in the thread.
        RBennie362 (9:54:43 PM): RAWR
        cyrenics (9:56:00 PM):	It's really funny actually. Tupa's been on the ball this game. Would he really kill off 2 wolves just to make it harder for himself?
        cyrenics (9:56:05 PM):	No.
        cyrenics (9:56:17 PM):	Unless he's like some insane masochist.
        cyrenics (9:56:37 PM):	Maybe 1 if that wolf was being really ****ing stupid
        cyrenics (9:56:39 PM):	But not 2.
        RBennie362 (9:56:39 PM): i dont know if its tupa
        RBennie362 (9:56:44 PM): i just want your logs
        cyrenics (9:57:00 PM):	Dude I wish I could.
        RBennie362 (9:57:07 PM): why cant you give me your logs?
        cyrenics (9:57:11 PM):	But for some asinine reason I had IM logging off
        cyrenics (9:57:17 PM):	*facepalm*
        RBennie362 (9:57:45 PM): but when we talked on the 23rd of march your logging was on
        cyrenics (9:58:17 PM):	I had to have my computer taken in to the shop and reformatted.
        cyrenics (9:58:29 PM):	I stupidly forgot to turn it on when I re-installed AIM
        RBennie362 (9:58:34 PM): when was this?
        cyrenics (9:59:18 PM):	I took it in the first week of April.
        cyrenics (9:59:30 PM):	Turns out the hard drive futzed off.
        RBennie362 (10:00:01 PM): oh i see
        RBennie362 (10:00:16 PM): oh i know
        cyrenics (10:00:22 PM): Life issues, etc. Still I admit I was dumb not re-making logging back on
        RBennie362 (10:00:26 PM): wait wait
        RBennie362 (10:00:41 PM): if anything you should have that march 23rd log with me
        RBennie362 (10:00:43 PM): because i logged it
        RBennie362 (10:00:55 PM): your AIM should recognize me
        RBennie362 (10:00:57 PM): and retrive it
        RBennie362 (10:01:01 PM): just send me our logs
        RBennie362 (10:01:02 PM): :-)
        cyrenics (10:01:43 PM): By what means? The only log I'm getting is of what's going on right now
        RBennie362 (10:01:48 PM): aim does cool ****
        RBennie362 (10:01:56 PM): go into the aim log folder
        RBennie362 (10:02:05 PM): and send me the log of us talking
        RBennie362 (10:02:15 PM): fast please
        RBennie362 (10:03:09 PM): i think you are lying dude
        RBennie362 (10:03:11 PM): im confused
        cyrenics (10:03:21 PM): What do you mean?
        RBennie362 (10:03:28 PM): i think you are lying to me
        RBennie362 (10:03:31 PM): about this logging thing
        cyrenics (10:04:12 PM): What makes you say that?
        cyrenics (10:05:17 PM): Do you have some different AIM than I do that keeps track of this?
        RBennie362 (10:10:54 PM): nvm
        RBennie362 (10:11:09 PM): im jsut voting tupa
        Seems suspicious. I explain why I don't think it's Tupa (even though he quit basically XD), then why I couldn't get logs to him, and now I'm a suspect over my computer issues?

        Code:
        cyrenics (10:16:22 PM): Hmm. Apparently Tupa quit. :\
        cyrenics (10:16:50 PM): I sense a lot of apathy coming about from this game.
        Sumote (10:16:56 PM):  Wha?
        Sumote (10:17:00 PM):	 Tupa quit what?
        cyrenics (10:17:05 PM): Yeah, TWG.
        cyrenics (10:17:26 PM): Well, just this round, not overall.
        cyrenics (10:17:38 PM): Seems to be boredom? I dunno.
        cyrenics (10:18:24 PM): Anyway
        cyrenics (10:18:31 PM): You have any leads on the final wolf?
        Sumote (10:18:46 PM):	 I'm going for the idea that it's within the four of us mentioned in the thread.
        Sumote (10:18:55 PM):	 If not, then it's you, the only other active player. =P
        cyrenics (10:19:38 PM): You, trav, tupa, or clar.
        cyrenics (10:20:16 PM): Well, we find out about tupa next. If nothing else we might luck upon one via wolfing.
        cyrenics (10:21:20 PM): I hope this ends soon. Now that I finally am able to be fully active, it's getting a wave of apathy about it.
        Sumote (10:21:51 PM):	 The wave of apathy has been there the whole time. It's just the the active ones have been getting killed off.
        cyrenics (10:21:54 PM): I've been celebrating this week by taking nature walks, hikes, etc.
        cyrenics (10:22:16 PM): So you're saying that by that inactivity I made it this far?
        Sumote (10:22:24 PM):	 XD
        cyrenics (10:22:27 PM): Greeeeat. -.-
        Sumote (10:22:54 PM):	 Well think about it. No one's seen Thunder OR Gun at this point. BDN tries to be around, but can't as often as he'd need to.
        Sumote (10:23:02 PM):	 And then you replaced that one guy who didn't even give us an AIM.
        cyrenics (10:23:26 PM): Well sure. Kill the actives. Makes sense.
        cyrenics (10:23:57 PM): Leave a bunch of inactive nobodies to blahblahblah around and cripple them
        Sumote (10:24:16 PM):	 As long as everyone keeps insta-ing, the last wolf will still have a few people to contend with.
        Sumote (10:24:26 PM):	 And should be incredibly obvious, since they'll be the only one doing anything.
        Sumote (10:24:44 PM):	 That's my take on the situation, at least.
        Sumote (10:24:55 PM):	 Which is why I don't have a problem with offering myself to be lynched. =P
        cyrenics (10:25:03 PM): Well yeah. Either way, if Tupa's not it, then it's just 3 suspects left.
        cyrenics (10:25:43 PM): And by activity we can make educated guesses about it.
        cyrenics (10:26:22 PM): I don't think Tupa would kill off 2 wolves to be the last wolf left then quit and basically forfeit the game.
        cyrenics (10:26:30 PM): But who knows anymore?
        Sumote (10:46:26 PM):	 I just thought of this. Do you have any logs with rzr?
        cyrenics (10:46:49 PM): No. I sent him a message about trust but got no response.
        Sumote (10:46:58 PM):	 Dang.
        Sumote (10:47:01 PM):	 How about Clar?
        cyrenics (10:47:06 PM): Mm-mm.
        cyrenics (10:47:51 PM): I haven't talked to clar at all.
        Code:
        MegamnGTX (10:38:07 PM): heyaaa.
        cyrenics (10:38:14 PM): Howdy.
        MegamnGTX (10:38:37 PM): People confused = we need information flowing.
        MegamnGTX (10:39:20 PM): Since I haven't been much of a player, I'm investigating everyone
        MegamnGTX (10:39:32 PM): trying to make sure humans win
        cyrenics (10:39:59 PM): Well I've chatted with trav, temote, and tupa.
        cyrenics (10:40:26 PM): Tupa's quit. Trav suspects me over my logs getting reformatted, and temote has some suspicions flowing.
        MegamnGTX (10:41:05 PM): really?
        MegamnGTX (10:41:15 PM): any ideas worth sharing?
        cyrenics (10:41:30 PM): Well, Temote says it's either tupa, trav, himself, or clar.
        cyrenics (10:41:37 PM): Based on guard knowledge.
        MegamnGTX (10:44:09 PM): hmm
        MegamnGTX (10:44:16 PM): \trav's acting really strange
        MegamnGTX (10:45:20 PM): brb
        cyrenics (10:45:29 PM): I know. I originally had him pegged but since tupa quit
        MegamnGTX went away at 10:45:37 PM
        MegamnGTX returned at 10:47:51 PM
        MegamnGTX (10:49:25 PM): \k back
        cyrenics (10:49:34 PM): Anyway
        cyrenics (10:49:48 PM): I'm just voting tupa off to get day over with.
        cyrenics (10:49:58 PM): I've got trav as my next suspect.
        cyrenics (10:50:07 PM): Well first really but you know
        MegamnGTX (10:50:15 PM): we've already hammered
        MegamnGTX (10:50:23 PM): hey
        MegamnGTX (10:50:50 PM): I need some conversations or specific examples fromo other people, of why you think theme suspicious
        MegamnGTX (10:51:05 PM): I'm trying to nring together as much info as I can
        cyrenics (10:51:25 PM): Here's my trav log.
        MegamnGTX (10:54:59 PM): ain't working
        cyrenics (10:55:16 PM): Try now.
        cyrenics (10:56:25 PM): Well damn, that's annoying.
        cyrenics (10:56:32 PM): I'll post them on the thread.
        MegamnGTX (10:56:37 PM): k
        MegamnGTX (10:58:09 PM): conversations with anyone else you'd like to share
        MegamnGTX (10:59:41 PM): hello?
        cyrenics (10:59:50 PM): Yeah just posting the Trav log
        MegamnGTX (11:00:11 PM): why, nothing else worth a case?
        MegamnGTX (11:00:15 PM): every bit helps.
        cyrenics (11:00:33 PM): Well maybe the temote log too.
        I really think it's trav after this. BDN and I are both pretty suspicious of him. Temote has him on the suspect list, and I'm talking with clar now. Will update with that convo if something turns up.
        Originally posted by kaiten123
        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #184
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          I was getting them to ask you to see if you were lying to me.

          I wanted to see if you would tell them different reasons.

          I just got impatient and asked everyone though, which ruined what i was trying to do.

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #185
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            If you guys just got him to tell you a ****ING REASON I could have cross-referenced it with what he told me. Thus proving he was lying.

            But no. You decided not to. >:[

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #186
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              Insta was reached a while ago. tupac was lynched.

              Night 4! Send in PMs, pretty please.

              1. rzr (a sticky tree)
              2. thunderstrike 687 (thunderstrike 687)
              3. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
              4. BDN (MegamnGTX)
              5. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
              6. Temote (Sumote)
              7. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
              8. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
              9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics)
              10. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
              11. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
              12. travman301 (rbennie362)
              13. sc979 (Sam97379)

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #187
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                y'alls is bitches, told you so

                Comment

                • clarinet89
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2008
                  • 899

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  >.>
                  <.<
                  It's quiet in here...Too quiet...

                  Alright, if you're a wolf, raise your hand!

                  Questionable Content

                  Comment

                  • TC_Cyrenics
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jan 2009
                    • 963

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    Tofu, you're not part of this game so you're not allowed to post in this thread. Be careful. ^^

                    Also, my convictions still stay the same. It'll really take a good explanation to waver me from here.
                    Originally posted by kaiten123
                    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      Night over. Clarinet89 got dead.

                      Day 4 starts now! Insta is at 4 votes this phase.

                      1. rzr (a sticky tree)
                      2. Viccica (MMViccica)
                      3. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
                      4. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                      5. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
                      6. Temote (Sumote)
                      7. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                      8. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                      9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics)
                      10. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                      11. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
                      12. travman301 (rbennie362)
                      13. sc979 (Sam97379)
                      Last edited by Makilaz; 04-21-2009, 11:00 PM.

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        Also, Viccica has replaced Thunder. Yes, I know it's taken me forever to do so, stfu.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Cyrenics
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 963

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          Trav.

                          The reasons have been made clear in the thread.
                          Originally posted by kaiten123
                          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            Oh boy big suprise. I hope you guys know what you're doing.

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              Temote

                              I'm thinking it has to be temote. Yall can vote me out but vote him next.

                              Comment

                              • Temote
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2007
                                • 748

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                Trav

                                Alright guys, here was the situation. Basically, AC and Clarinet made plans to guard one single person to see if they were a wolf or not. The only people who knew of this plan were Trav and Tupa. That would be the night phase that AC was wolfed, while the rest of the thread would have been expecting him to be guarded.

                                Now then, I got dragged into that by Tupa saying that AC told him I was informed of this plan as well (which he hadn't, as Trav knows, since I sent him my html logs with both Tupa and AC). I'm not completely removed from suspicion, though, because the night before that one, I got a PM from AC more or less saying that Clarinet was either the other guard or a wolf faking the role. Which means that both Trav and I knew that Clar was the second guard.

                                At the moment, if we lynch both me and Trav, then there will still be one last phase to KitB in the event that we're both green. As far as I know, everyone else has a phantom on them from the first day, so the wolf is either one of us or is going to have to get really lucky on a coinflip.

                                Take your picks.

                                Comment

                                Working...