TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • travman301
    #swagdog
    • Mar 2004
    • 2641

    #211
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    lol wow we suck

    Comment

    • Gun92
      The Paragon of Perfection
      • Aug 2006
      • 4826

      #212
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      Thanks... >.<

      Comment

      • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
        nobody fiffers anymore.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 2440

        #213
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        gently caress YOU ALL

        just kiddin i luv ya
        ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

        Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #214
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          hey guys the wolves haven't won yet. if all of you would kindly look at this



          it says that #wolves must equal #humans at the END of the day phase in order for it to be a default victory. so unless one of the two has a phantom, this game must come down to a KitB

          Comment

          • TC_Cyrenics
            FFR Veteran
            • Jan 2009
            • 963

            #215
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            I had a phantom. Thanks to ****ing tobi.
            So yeah, wolves won.
            Originally posted by kaiten123
            wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

            Comment

            • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
              nobody fiffers anymore.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2006
              • 2440

              #216
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              what he said
              ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

              Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #217
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                hey guys the wolves haven't won yet. if all of you would kindly look at this



                it says that #wolves must equal #humans at the END of the day phase in order for it to be a default victory. so unless one of the two has a phantom, this game must come down to a KitB
                Mak did a kib.

                Comment

                • TC_Cyrenics
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2009
                  • 963

                  #218
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  No he didn't.

                  My role had a phantom on it back from when tobi was on.

                  Gun didn't have any phantoms as far as I could tell. Even Temote knew this. That's why gun took down Temote to end the game rather than me. Temote didn't have a phantom, and I did. Guaranteed win by phantom for gun.
                  Originally posted by kaiten123
                  wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #219
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    Oh I'm dumb then. I thought we were talking about him flipping a coin or summat on AIM.

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #220
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      Originally posted by travman301
                      Oh I'm dumb then. I thought we were talking about him flipping a coin or summat on AIM.
                      I did, and wolves would have won anyway. Then I remembered the phantom and such.

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #221
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        Archived 5-22-2014 10:10 AM EST
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        Working...