TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • rzr
    TWG Veteran
    • Oct 2007
    • 7608

    #76
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    Originally posted by travman301
    Wtf, are you guys just going to have a ruritsu circle jerk or is someone going to post why they are voting for him?
    Tupac said he'd post the logs.

    Originally posted by darkshark
    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
    Originally posted by aperson
    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

    Originally posted by Sprite-
    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

    Comment

    • AC1speakerbox
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1242

      #77
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      My little nublet mind thought "safety" meant protection.
      Regardless, my vote remains unchanged.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #78
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        Now Tupac is trying to tell me he'll post them later. So, I'm removing my vote from Ruritsu. I trusted you to post the logs right away. I will not vote if you aren't showing me proof. We have a little over an hour left. Tupac until you show me proof.

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • rzr
          TWG Veteran
          • Oct 2007
          • 7608

          #79
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          AC, message me on AIM.

          Originally posted by darkshark
          Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
          Originally posted by aperson
          i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

          Originally posted by Sprite-
          More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

          i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #80
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            ruritsu - 3 - tupac, AC1, sc979

            AC1 - 1 - clarinet

            clarinet - 1 - Ruritsu

            thunder - 1 - Temote

            rzr - 1 - trav

            BDN - 1 - Gun92

            tupac - 1 - rzr

            Left to vote: thunder, BDN, tobifan

            Comment

            • Makilaz
              TWG Princess
              • May 2006
              • 1094

              #81
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              Ruritsu is dead. Phantoms have been awarded to tobi, BDN and Thunder.

              Effective immediately, Tobi is kicked out of the game, replaced by Cyrenics. PM'ing now.

              Night 2, 24 hours to send in PMs.

              1. rzr (a sticky tree)
              2. thunderstrike 687 (thunderstrike 687)
              3. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
              4. BDN (MegamnGTX)
              5. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
              6. Temote (Sumote)
              7. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
              8. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
              9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics)
              10. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
              11. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
              12. travman301 (rbennie362)
              13. sc979 (Sam97379)

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #82
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                someone guard me plz?

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #83
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  Sorry for doubting you.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #84
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    Hi Manti! Whatchya up to on the thread?

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                      nobody fiffers anymore.
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2440

                      #85
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      LMFAO I left my computer on the entire day, with my AIM status as online. Sorry about that guys.

                      Lynching a wolf first day? Impressive. I'll have to get in the loop sometime.
                      ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                      Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #86
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        Maybe if the logs were posted...

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #87
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          if you want my logs with ruritsu/an explanation I'm on aim. my logs are gay and get jumbled together, so they're in a word file. trav also has it so if I'm not online, hopefully he will be.

                          Comment

                          • rzr
                            TWG Veteran
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 7608

                            #88
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            I want them posted, man. I don't doubt you now, I just want themn to be public so we can look more into it. I mean, did he mention any other names we can affiliate him with other players?

                            Originally posted by darkshark
                            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                            Originally posted by aperson
                            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                            Originally posted by Sprite-
                            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #89
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              don't think he's affiliated with anyone. tho gun signed off when I asked him a related question (I think he was just idle, wouldn't look into it). And since you wanted this rzr, have fun:

                              Ruritsu (3:04:54 PM):You know about Pnt's ddkw thing, no?tupacodaman (3:04:57 PM):ddkw?Ruritsu (3:06:49 PM):http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3044610&postcount=9 <---- Thattupacodaman (3:08:00 PM):loltupacodaman (3:08:01 PM):uhhhhRuritsu (3:08:14 PM):Hmm, no idea?Ruritsu (3:08:48 PM):Apparently, that makes you either blue or red >_>tupacodaman (3:09:05 PM):ahtupacodaman (3:09:07 PM):too bad he diedtupacodaman (3:09:12 PM):and was greentupacodaman (3:09:13 PM):loltupacodaman (3:09:30 PM):LOLtupacodaman (3:09:35 PM):ok mr wolftupacodaman (3:09:37 PM):or are you a guardianRuritsu (3:09:52 PM):Hmm...tupacodaman (3:09:59 PM):you're obviously not humanRuritsu (3:10:00 PM):Why the sudden change ?Ruritsu (3:10:15 PM):And what decided that?tupacodaman (3:10:25 PM):that you don't know what ddkw isRuritsu (3:10:54 PM):And how on earth would you know something like that?Ruritsu (3:11:01 PM):I was asking you if you were aware >_>tupacodaman (3:11:11 PM):ktupacodaman (3:11:14 PM):well do you know what it is?Ruritsu (3:11:44 PM):Syntax from the PM given to normal humans...Ruritsu (3:11:50 PM):It should really be more likeRuritsu (3:11:51 PM)Ruritsu (3:11:51 PM)Ruritsu (3:11:52 PM):KRuritsu (3:11:53 PM):WRuritsu (3:11:55 PM):But mehtupacodaman (3:12:44 PM):why?tupacodaman (3:12:46 PM):loltupacodaman (3:12:56 PM):why verticallyRuritsu (3:13:24 PM):I would have gotten the point a little better, but then agian, I'm weird >_>tupacodaman (3:14:13 PM):well what's it stand fortupacodaman (3:14:14 PM):Ruritsu (3:14:36 PM):Speaking dirrectly of role PMs is against the rules...Ruritsu (3:15:06 PM):Besides, if you're not green, I'd probably be giving the acronym to the wolven team >_>tupacodaman (3:15:18 PM):I know what it istupacodaman (3:15:19 PM):loltupacodaman (3:15:22 PM):that's why I said lolRuritsu (3:15:34 PM):Well anybody can just say that >_>tupacodaman (3:16:13 PM):truetupacodaman (3:16:13 PM):lol

                              Comment

                              • AC1speakerbox
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 1242

                                #90
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                He's gone. He was a wolf. Well done, tupa.
                                The logs are irrelevant.

                                Comment

                                Working...