TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tupacodaman
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 635

    #91
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    ok so we're down to two wolves. I think I have at least somewhat convincingly shown I"m a human....feel free to talk to me if you don't think so...

    so I suggest if you're a guard, please come to me. I think I may know another wolf, and hopefully they're the one sending out the pm.

    Comment

    • TC_Cyrenics
      FFR Veteran
      • Jan 2009
      • 963

      #92
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      Hey folks. So I'm in the game now, cool beans.

      Impressive wolf lynch first night.
      Originally posted by kaiten123
      wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #93
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        Originally posted by AC1speakerbox
        He's gone. He was a wolf. Well done, tupa.
        The logs are irrelevant.
        How re the logs irrelevant? What if he said "oh.. that AC1 is defffff not a wolf though so don't even bothering looking at him whatsoever at all in the least."

        Who do you think we would look for then?

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • TC_Cyrenics
          FFR Veteran
          • Jan 2009
          • 963

          #94
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          Yeah, the logs are always important. What, you expect us to take your word for it in a game based on lies and deceit?
          Originally posted by kaiten123
          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #95
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            Ruritsu (3:04:54 PM):You know about Pnt's ddkw thing, no?
            tupacodaman (3:04:57 PM):ddkw?
            Ruritsu(3:06:49PM):http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showpost.php?p=3044610&postcount=9 <---- That
            tupacodaman (3:08:00 PM):lol
            tupacodaman (3:08:01 PM):uhhhh
            Ruritsu (3:08:14 PM):Hmm, no idea?
            Ruritsu (3:08:48 PM):Apparently, that makes you either blue or red >_>
            tupacodaman (3:09:05 PM):ah
            tupacodaman (3:09:07 PM):too bad he died
            tupacodaman (3:09:12 PM):and was green
            tupacodaman (3:09:13 PM):lol
            tupacodaman (3:09:30 PM):LOL
            tupacodaman (3:09:35 PM):ok mr wolf
            tupacodaman (3:09:37 PM):or are you a guardian
            Ruritsu (3:09:52 PM):Hmm...
            tupacodaman (3:09:59 PM):you're obviously not human
            Ruritsu (3:10:00 PM):Why the sudden change ?
            Ruritsu (3:10:15 PM):And what decided that?
            tupacodaman (3:10:25 PM):that you don't know what ddkw is
            Ruritsu (3:10:54 PM):And how on earth would you know something like that?
            Ruritsu (3:11:01 PM):I was asking you if you were aware >_>
            tupacodaman (3:11:11 PM):k
            tupacodaman (3:11:14 PM):well do you know what it is?
            Ruritsu (3:11:44 PM):Syntax from the PM given to normal humans...
            Ruritsu (3:11:50 PM):It should really be more like
            Ruritsu (3:11:51 PM)
            Ruritsu (3:11:51 PM)
            Ruritsu (3:11:52 PM):K
            Ruritsu (3:11:53 PM):W
            Ruritsu (3:11:55 PM):But meh
            tupacodaman (3:12:44 PM):why?
            tupacodaman (3:12:46 PM):lol
            tupacodaman (3:12:56 PM):why vertically
            Ruritsu (3:13:24 PM):I would have gotten the point a little better, but then agian, I'm weird >_>
            tupacodaman (3:14:13 PM):well what's it stand for
            tupacodaman (3:14:14 PM):
            Ruritsu (3:14:36 PM):Speaking dirrectly of role PMs is against the rules...
            Ruritsu (3:15:06 PM):Besides, if you're not green, I'd probably be giving the acronym to the wolven team >_>
            tupacodaman (3:15:18 PM):I know what it is
            tupacodaman (3:15:19 PM):lol
            tupacodaman (3:15:22 PM):that's why I said lol
            Ruritsu (3:15:34 PM):Well anybody can just say that >_>
            tupacodaman (3:16:13 PM):true
            tupacodaman (3:16:13 PM):lol

            I think I got it straightened out...

            P.S. *bows to Cy*

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • rzr
              TWG Veteran
              • Oct 2007
              • 7608

              #96
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              No affiliation that I can see. I'll look into gun if you want.

              Originally posted by darkshark
              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
              Originally posted by aperson
              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

              Originally posted by Sprite-
              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

              Comment

              • pntballa18
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2005
                • 3357

                #97
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                Using information from the host's PMs is against the rules. I thought it was clear before, but my "ddkw" post was a joke referring to mak's human PM template.

                Comment

                • tupacodaman
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2006
                  • 635

                  #98
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  that ruritsu didn't get the memo for and asked me. hahaha. I didn't approach him about it at all until he asked me, as well as someone else, what ddkw meant...so I mean... yea...sketch

                  anyway, a guard has contacted me. if the other guard can also come to me, I will tell you who you should guard

                  Comment

                  • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                    nobody fiffers anymore.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 2440

                    #99
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    I don't know about that; It's kind of ambiguous.

                    Originally posted by TWG Rules
                    3a. Players are not allowed to reveal their PMs or conversations with the host (including indirect communication like posting the human PM?) to anyone else...
                    It's not clear, but posting the human PM is designed to prevent unfair advantages. Although if he were playing attention he might not have gotten fooled like he did...I think this is up to Mak to decide.
                    ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                    Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #100
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      Either way, didn't he go to Tupac about it? So, it's really his fault he got busted.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Ruritsu
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2008
                        • 479

                        #101
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Either way, didn't he go to Tupac about it? So, it's really his fault he got busted.
                        Well actually >_>

                        [14:25] Sc979: probably should've spoken to pnt and told him what ddkw was though
                        [14:25] ルリツ: Was worth a try I guess >_>
                        [14:26] ルリツ: Hmm?
                        [14:26] ルリツ: DDKW?

                        [14:26] Sc979: uh
                        [14:26] ルリツ: I thought he was just joking or something >_>
                        [14:26] Sc979: you're a wolf?
                        [14:27] ルリツ: No of course not...
                        [14:27] Sc979: you're a guardian?
                        [14:27] ルリツ: Oy, why would I claim like that?

                        [14:27] Sc979: basically, pnt tried to use PM syntax to cheat and I'm thinking that's why he died
                        [14:28] Sc979: my PM had ddkw in it...
                        [14:28] ルリツ: I see...
                        [14:28] ルリツ: Well, I don't even have a PM from Pnt >_>

                        [14:29] ルリツ: Oh wait
                        [14:29] ルリツ: You mean the role PM/
                        [14:29] ルリツ: ?*

                        [14:29] Sc979: ..
                        [14:29] Sc979: yeah
                        [14:29] ルリツ: Ok, that went totally over my head >_>
                        [14:31] Sc979: so I guess pnt sorta messed things up
                        [14:31] Sc979: you're non-green
                        [14:31] ルリツ: No, I'm most certainly green -_-'
                        [14:32] ルリツ: I didn't quite understand >_>
                        [14:33] Sc979: assuming all of the humans got the same PM, then it should've been obvious what he was talking about...
                        [14:34] ルリツ: Well, I guess I'm dense...


                        In order:

                        Had to think back to Pnt's post

                        Tried to stall for more info considering I had no idea what was up...

                        Didn't get how this conclusion was drawn...

                        Figured that by "pnt tried" that this was something that hadn't worked and I could just lie my way out of the corner I was in...

                        Realized my mistake...

                        Tried to run damage control.exe, file not found...


                        After that I decided that Sc had me finished and that I'd just use the stupid ddkw thing to try and weed out blues before I died (Hence my IM to Tupac)

                        I was gonna wait 'till after the game to mention this, but since it was being discussed >.>
                        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

                        Comment

                        • sc979
                          FFR Player
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 1644

                          #102
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          I didn't mean to find out like this. I don't mind restarting the game.

                          Ruritsu (1:54:45 PM): Yo
                          Sam97379 (1:55:22 PM): hey
                          Ruritsu (1:55:58 PM): Just doin' the whole, IM everyone whos involved thing...
                          Ruritsu (2:24:12 PM): Ok, just read through the thread, and I guess I missed Manti's claim...
                          Ruritsu (2:24:49 PM): And I'm curious about the post >.>
                          Ruritsu (2:25:01 PM): So, have you spoken to him?
                          Sam97379 (2:25:06 PM): nope
                          Sam97379 (2:25:16 PM): you're the first
                          Ruritsu (2:25:19 PM): Well poo...
                          Sam97379 (2:25:30 PM): probably should've spoken to pnt and told him what ddkw was though
                          Ruritsu (2:25:31 PM): Was worth a try I guess >_>
                          Ruritsu (2:25:52 PM): Hmm?
                          Ruritsu (2:26:03 PM): DDKW?
                          Sam97379 (2:26:10 PM): uh
                          Ruritsu (2:26:20 PM): I thought he was just joking or something >_>
                          ...

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #103
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            heh, ninja'd because I'm doing other stuff at the same time.
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • sc979
                              FFR Player
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 1644

                              #104
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              I didn't notice the human PM template in the OP so I didn't realize that pnt was joking at that time.

                              triple post
                              ...

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #105
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                FYI: not getting a joke/anagram doesn't make a person a wolf. You guys could just have easily lynched a human as a wolf with that.

                                Personally I think the game should continue. Ruritsu, no more posts untill Mak decides.

                                You guys should all realize the human pm is in the first page of this thread. Thus everyone has access to the pm thus the lynching was based on faulty ground. You guys simply got lucky. Congrats.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...