TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TC_Cyrenics
    FFR Veteran
    • Jan 2009
    • 963

    #151
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    1 wolf. 9 people. Any hunches or leads?
    Originally posted by kaiten123
    wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

    Comment

    • travman301
      #swagdog
      • Mar 2004
      • 2641

      #152
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      I say its clar.

      Comment

      • TC_Cyrenics
        FFR Veteran
        • Jan 2009
        • 963

        #153
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        Any particular reason you say that?
        Originally posted by kaiten123
        wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #154
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          No

          Comment

          • Makilaz
            TWG Princess
            • May 2006
            • 1094

            #155
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            1000th post. Awesome.

            Also, will update night as soon as I get home from work. Which will be after midnight EST.

            Comment

            • clarinet89
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2008
              • 899

              #156
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              well i say its trav

              Questionable Content

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #157
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                Well I say yay my computer is fixed!
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • Makilaz
                  TWG Princess
                  • May 2006
                  • 1094

                  #158
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  Night over! AC1speakerbox is dead.

                  Day 3 begins now! Cast your votes! Insta is set at 5 votes this phase.

                  1. rzr (a sticky tree)
                  2. thunderstrike 687 (thunderstrike 687)
                  3. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
                  4. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                  5. AC1speakerbox (AC1colossus)
                  6. Temote (Sumote)
                  7. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                  8. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                  9. TC_Cyrenics (Cyrenics)
                  10. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                  11. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
                  12. travman301 (rbennie362)
                  13. sc979 (Sam97379)

                  Comment

                  • travman301
                    #swagdog
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2641

                    #159
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    Well its probably either tupa, clar, or temote then.

                    They both guarded me last night, so I'm green for sure.

                    However only the 4 of us knew that they were doing that though. Soooo, that leads me to believe it's one of them.

                    Temote for now.

                    Comment

                    • AC1speakerbox
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 1242

                      #160
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      I didn't think the night would be over so soon and had not yet pm'd a guard choice.
                      Vote accordingly. Sorry, guys.

                      Comment

                      • tupacodaman
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2006
                        • 635

                        #161
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        LOL ok well I still say it's trav. if it's not trav, then temote, then clari

                        Comment

                        • tupacodaman
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 635

                          #162
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          and that means that ac was the roleblocking guard fyi, so trav is not cleared in any way whatsoever

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #163
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            That's bad on you guys then. =/

                            If you feel the need to lynch me, then feel free. Although I contest that I am not a wolf.

                            I safetyed rzr the first day, and was one of the first people to vote for the second wolf.

                            Also, I feel its necessary to remind you that tupa is not necessarily clear of all suspicion. That's not really an issue right now, but if we are down to the last few people. Look into it.

                            Comment

                            • travman301
                              #swagdog
                              • Mar 2004
                              • 2641

                              #164
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              All that aside, it seems you are thoroughly convinced in your conviction. heh punz

                              If you are going to spearhead me go ahead.

                              Comment

                              • tupacodaman
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2006
                                • 635

                                #165
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                we'll see what happens man, sorry I'm being stubborn, but both guards and myself are suspicious of you. had ac sent in his pm on time this wouldn't be an issue , but we'll see what happens.

                                Comment

                                Working...