TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #31
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    Ok im coming out a one of the guards.

    I'VE HAD A CLAIM FOR THE OTHER GUARD. IF YOU ARE THE OTHER GUARDIAN YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW BEFORE THE END OF THE NIGHT

    Welcome to the game
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #32
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      Ac, im deleting your posts a they aren't player posts. Please don't post here again unless you replace someone.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • travman301
        #swagdog
        • Mar 2004
        • 2641

        #33
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        Originally posted by DarkManticoreX2
        Ok im coming out a one of the guards.

        I'VE HAD A CLAIM FOR THE OTHER GUARD. IF YOU ARE THE OTHER GUARDIAN YOU NEED TO LET ME KNOW BEFORE THE END OF THE NIGHT

        Welcome to the game
        =/

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #34
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          Originally posted by Makilaz
          Excellent point. AC1: Stop posting in the thread, since you aren't a player. A sub, yes, but you can't post until you replace someone. If Tobi phantoms out, then you'll replace him.
          Can we, maybe, say that if he doesn't post here at all by the time Day 1 starts, then we replace him? I'd rather not have a player sitting around and building up phantoms for the wolves to rush on later in the game. =/

          Comment

          • rzr
            TWG Veteran
            • Oct 2007
            • 7608

            #35
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            Temote bring a really good point. I don't think that Tobi's going to show up and if you allow him to build up his phantom count then later on in the game after he's replaced the wolves can push vote AC. Please, replace him if there's no post within the ending of day one.

            Also, Manti, I thought you said the other guard didn't know he was the guard. Blah. I gotta go read the game format again.

            Originally posted by darkshark
            Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
            Originally posted by aperson
            i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

            Originally posted by Sprite-
            More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
            Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
            yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

            i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #36
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              holy **** who keeps telling manti your roles

              never tell manti your role

              ever

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #37
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                Originally posted by pntballa18
                holy **** who keeps telling manti your roles

                never tell manti your role

                ever
                Yeah it's not good.

                If manti is faking both guardians could go to him, and no one would ever know. =/

                Alas it seems its too late in any case.

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  Moral of the story is don't tell Manti if you're the other guard and haven't come out yet.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • rzr
                    TWG Veteran
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 7608

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    On my way to court, buddies. If I don't post on my normal schedule replace me. It means I got 2 months. If possible I'd like argo to be my replacement. I talked with him about my thoughts already. If not, good luck and have a good game.

                    Originally posted by darkshark
                    Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                    Originally posted by aperson
                    i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                    Originally posted by Sprite-
                    More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                    Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                    yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                    i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                    Comment

                    • rzr
                      TWG Veteran
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 7608

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      Thank God. I'm clear. Ignore my post.

                      Originally posted by darkshark
                      Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                      Originally posted by aperson
                      i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                      Originally posted by Sprite-
                      More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                      Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                      yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                      i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                      Comment

                      • Makilaz
                        TWG Princess
                        • May 2006
                        • 1094

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        Originally posted by rzr
                        Also, Manti, I thought you said the other guard didn't know he was the guard. Blah. I gotta go read the game format again.
                        Both guards know they're guards. Neither one know if they're the paranoid one, as they received the same guard role PM.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          Originally posted by rzr
                          Moral of the story is don't tell Manti if you're the other guard and haven't come out yet.
                          If you subscribe to this line of thought you better get your head on straight. If I came out to a wolf faking the guard I'm dead tonight and no-one will know who the claimer is.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • clarinet89
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 899

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            Question: So when the wolf that actually kills people is killed, are the rest of the wolves able to kill?

                            Questionable Content

                            Comment

                            • Makilaz
                              TWG Princess
                              • May 2006
                              • 1094

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              Originally posted by clarinet89
                              Question: So when the wolf that actually kills people is killed, are the rest of the wolves able to kill?
                              Yes. They just have to appoint a new spokes-wolf.

                              Comment

                              • Makilaz
                                TWG Princess
                                • May 2006
                                • 1094

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                Night over! pnt got dead.

                                1. rzr (a sticky tree)
                                2. thunderstrike 687 (thunderstrike 687)
                                3. clarinet89 (clarinet898)
                                4. BDN (MegamnGTX)
                                5. DarkManticoreX2 (DarkManticoreX2)
                                6. Temote (Sumote)
                                7. tupacodaman (tupacodaman)
                                8. Gun92 (james92hofmann)
                                9. tobifan477 (???)
                                10. pntballa18 (merlonifan28)
                                11. Ruritsu (ruritsu)
                                12. travman301 (rbennie362)
                                13. sc979 (Sam97379)

                                It's now Day 1! Day ends in 48 hours, that's April 16, 2pm EST or if we hit insta. Insta is set at 7 votes this phase.

                                Comment

                                Working...