TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarinet89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 899

    #61
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    haha i hardly ever get to ninja someone

    Questionable Content

    Comment

    • AC1speakerbox
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 1242

      #62
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      I have no idea what kind of shenanigans Tupa is up to, but I vote Ruritsu so I can get some sleep. I really didn't want to be the one to throw the first stone though.

      Comment

      • Ruritsu
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 479

        #63
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        I really wish you wouldn't have thrown it at me...

        But, meh, safety on clairinet

        Also, if the vote on me has any kind of reason I'd like to know...
        =__=' My sig was 22 pixels too tall, so this is here instead...

        Comment

        • Temote
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2007
          • 748

          #64
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          Alright, I'm going to bed and probably won't wake up in time for the end of the phase, so... safety on thunder (who I haven't seen at all <_<).

          Comment

          • travman301
            #swagdog
            • Mar 2004
            • 2641

            #65
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            ruritsu you say???!!?!?

            Comment

            • travman301
              #swagdog
              • Mar 2004
              • 2641

              #66
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              ****ing caps filter

              Comment

              • travman301
                #swagdog
                • Mar 2004
                • 2641

                #67
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                Btw jk, safety on rzr

                Comment

                • rzr
                  TWG Veteran
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 7608

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  Vote count pl0x.

                  Originally posted by darkshark
                  Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                  Originally posted by aperson
                  i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                  Originally posted by Sprite-
                  More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                  Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                  yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                  i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                  Comment

                  • AC1speakerbox
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 1242

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    I sense phantoms in your futures

                    Comment

                    • Makilaz
                      TWG Princess
                      • May 2006
                      • 1094

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      ruritsu - 2 - tupac, AC1

                      AC1 - 1 - clarinet

                      clarinet - 1 - Ruritsu

                      thunder - 1 - Temote

                      rzr - 1 - trav

                      Left to vote: thunder, BDN, Gun92, tobifan, sc979, rzr

                      Day ends in about 2 hours. I'd rather not have to give out this many phantoms on the first day phase.

                      Comment

                      • rzr
                        TWG Veteran
                        • Oct 2007
                        • 7608

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        I'm thinking about voting for Thunder. He's been playing as long as Manti, there's no reason a vet should be that inactive. Besides, I don't have any leads. Thunder I suppose. Trav and AC, I'm on AIM if you want to talk.

                        Originally posted by darkshark
                        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                        Originally posted by aperson
                        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                        Originally posted by Sprite-
                        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                        Comment

                        • Gun92
                          The Paragon of Perfection
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 4826

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          Safety on BDN because I have nothing better right now.

                          Comment

                          • sc979
                            FFR Player
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 1644

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            Talked to a few others about this yesterday; ruritsu
                            ...

                            Comment

                            • rzr
                              TWG Veteran
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 7608

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              Talked with Tupac. Ruritsu. I'll leave it up to him to post the logs though. Let's avoid insta until we see a log.

                              Originally posted by darkshark
                              Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
                              Originally posted by aperson
                              i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

                              Originally posted by Sprite-
                              More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
                              Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
                              yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

                              i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                Wtf, are you guys just going to have a ruritsu circle jerk or is someone going to post why they are voting for him?

                                Comment

                                Working...