Mak, I'm going to need a temporary/permanent substitute. My laptop keeps freezing every time i load AIM or anything to do with the internet. I just took it to the shop, but they didn't give me a time-frame on how long it's going to take to get fixed.
Hope to be back before the weekend, but I don't know whats wrong with it, the repairs could be much longer. I think I'll have a better idea tomorrow.
AAA's = 800
Originally posted by V
Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.
Well, to any remaining guards, if you haven't screwed yourself up by coming out to manti, try to guard everyone in turn. Doesn't have to be in sequential order, just try to cover as wide a space as you can. Guarding people you think are targets is nice, but if you stick to one or two people we can't use the paranoid guard to our advantage. Spread out and you'll have more chance of hitting a wolf, if indeed you are the paranoid guard.
Be back later
~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~
Comment