TWG LXXIX: Unlucky

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • clarinet89
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2008
    • 899

    #166
    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

    trav for what was discussed with tupac

    Questionable Content

    Comment

    • clarinet89
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 899

      #167
      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

      Originally posted by travman301
      That's bad on you guys then. =/

      If you feel the need to lynch me, then feel free. Although I contest that I am not a wolf.

      I safetyed rzr the first day, and was one of the first people to vote for the second wolf.

      Also, I feel its necessary to remind you that tupa is not necessarily clear of all suspicion. That's not really an issue right now, but if we are down to the last few people. Look into it.
      After rereading how the lynchings went down, it would seem to me to be a great wolf tactic to be one of the first people to vote for rzr D2 because he was clearly screwed before the day even began. That might somehow take suspicion off of you because you wouldn't be a "bandwagon voter." Also, safties are generally on people you trust to not be a wolf, not someone who you think is a wolf. Doesn't seem like strong evidence to me.

      Questionable Content

      Comment

      • clarinet89
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2008
        • 899

        #168
        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

        dangit people, if you're going to play in a game, i'd like to see you online once in a while. this is really frustrating.

        Questionable Content

        Comment

        • travman301
          #swagdog
          • Mar 2004
          • 2641

          #169
          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

          After talking with clar and temote I'm changing my vote to tupa.

          There were 4 people that knew ac was unguarded last night: Me, clar, tupa, and temote.

          The last wolf is obviously one of us. Let the records show that I approached tupa and suggested that both guards guard someone. He said they were guarding me. Just because they didn't doesn't mean I should let him possibly run away with the game.

          We have 3 lynches left. Tupa's plan is to lynch me, then temote, then clar. I don't feel comfortable with that at all.

          If he is indeed a wolf he wins right there. Instead I propose we lynch him. Then me/temote. Then me/temote.

          I've found substantial reason to believe that clar is not a wolf. Tupa shouldn't be given free reign to potentially take this game.

          I've attempted to talk to him about this, but he refuses at this point.

          Comment

          • clarinet89
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 899

            #170
            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

            changing to tupa. anybody who cares about this game already knows why

            Questionable Content

            Comment

            • Temote
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2007
              • 748

              #171
              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

              Tupa as well. To add on a bit, it seems that he brought me into this by claiming to Trav that I was in on this plan when I hadn't been contacted about it at all.

              Going off that, it seems like he was trying to add enough people onto the fire to make it to the end of the game. I don't have any problems with being included on the lynch list if he does end up green, though.

              Comment

              • tupacodaman
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 635

                #172
                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                ok fine tupac, one more to insta me (I want this game to be over already so that maybe i'll be blue or red next game ). btw, just lettin you know trav's the last wolf, and that'll make me 3/3 on wolf searching

                Comment

                • travman301
                  #swagdog
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 2641

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                  votes on yourself don't count brah

                  Comment

                  • tupacodaman
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 635

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                    k fine, temote then

                    Comment

                    • travman301
                      #swagdog
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 2641

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                      I dont ****ing know anything anymore.

                      Comment

                      • travman301
                        #swagdog
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 2641

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                        BDN for now.

                        Comment

                        • TC_Cyrenics
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Jan 2009
                          • 963

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                          Trav.

                          Sorry for the inactivity today but I was out on a nature day.

                          Earth week and all, etc.
                          Originally posted by kaiten123
                          wow, you were bs before i knew what stepmania was

                          Comment

                          • travman301
                            #swagdog
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2641

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                            cyr you get on AIM now

                            Comment

                            • tupacodaman
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 635

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                              ok so check it out

                              sc died. he knew both the guards. temote is still alive. he knows both the guards (from what AC told me... if this is not true, then I'll post again in a little). so yea. just sayin.

                              Comment

                              • travman301
                                #swagdog
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 2641

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LXXX: Unlucky

                                Nvm tupa

                                Comment

                                Working...