TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #61
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    Oh, wow, Edu died

    It's day one, guys

    Pretty useful to know these things
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #62
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      halley

      I don't think any new evidence is going to come up:

      Dooeyabillion (4:33:04 PM): so are you a wolf or not?
      Halleys4th (3:33:42 PM): negative
      Dooeyabillion (4:33:30 PM): ok, any proof?
      Halleys4th (3:34:05 PM): can't prove a negative
      Dooeyabillion (4:34:36 PM): ok, any reason to say you are ahuman that is abetter reason then pnts saying you are a wolf?
      Halleys4th (3:35:28 PM): I was dicking around with pnt because we're buddies in rl
      Halleys4th (3:35:39 PM): and he's trying to make it look like more than that
      Halleys4th (3:35:48 PM): but there's not much else I can say
      Halleys4th (3:35:55 PM): because that's all there was to it
      Dooeyabillion (4:36:12 PM): coudnt you have figured out from jTWG [XXXVIII] that rl buddies means nothing? what with einherjar and that
      Dooeyabillion (4:36:30 PM): otherwise, you were right about being screwed
      Halleys4th (3:36:59 PM): you're annoying
      Halleys4th (3:37:00 PM): go away
      Dooeyabillion (4:36:44 PM): ok
      Dooeyabillion (4:36:46 PM): bye

      Comment

      • madmatt621
        Banned
        • Dec 2006
        • 3000

        #63
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        Halley - 3
        Everyone else - 0

        Comment

        • madmatt621
          Banned
          • Dec 2006
          • 3000

          #64
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          I'll be on AIM from ~10am CST until ~2am CST until Saturday, January 12th.

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #65
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            BUT: I may not be available or on when I'm signed in.

            Comment

            • psychopete
              Quite electrifying.
              • Jul 2005
              • 833

              #66
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              I'm available right now, even if it says I'm doing homework. I am doing homework, but I'll be around.

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #67
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                Hmm I say halley as it's all we have right now. But I say keep an eye on PNT for obvious reasons.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #68
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  I was in a multiple-hour meeting today and suddenly I had a revelation! I wrote it down on a napkin so I wouldn't forget it, but it came out as a mangled, inky napkin. The inky blotches allowed me to remember, though!

                  I was somewhat suspicious of Pnt being a wolf before - I saw it as nearly certain that Halley was, but I was looking for some kind of plot for Pnt to gain our trust using Halley. A few of you probably remember me saying that maybe Pnt was the MW and was trying to be seered. If Pnt was a wolf, though, he wouldn't have given a wolf as a sacrifice because when a wolf is lynched, somebody gets a heart container, and if the wolf was insta'd, it would almost certainly be a human. Thus, while Pnt does seem like the type to try to use a sacrifice tactic, it wouldn't gain them enough. Think about it.

                  Wolf thief: Steals stuff. Very useful.
                  Two combining wolves: Only useful when together, thus sacrificing one wouldn't be worth it.
                  MW: Useful, as he seers green, gets extra rupees, AND doesn't take arrow damage.

                  I'm not saying that Pnt is 100% yes-he's-human, but I can't see any circumstance that would benefit the wolves from giving up another wolf. Unless I'm missing something?

                  Halley
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • heavylee
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 961

                    #69
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    I'm thinking pnt isn't a wolf either, I had a convo with dooey about it earlier today. Pnt is mainly the only person I have been talking to, other than small convos with a few others. So I have had a lot of time to see if he slips up about anything. I am still suspicious of him, but only on a low level. I don't know who else to suspect other than halley right now, even though I am not thoroughly convinced of his wolfiness either.

                    That being said I am going to safety on dooey because I don't know what vote count we are at, and don't know if we want an insta or just a majority kill of halley. Someone let me know if an insta better benefits us, and then I will switch my vote.

                    Comment

                    • T3hDDRKid
                      FFR Player
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 754

                      #70
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      An insta wouldn't really benefit or hurt us.

                      Pro of an insta - a human could get the heart container
                      Con - a wolf could get the heart container

                      I say just let him go [he's at 5 votes and needs 8], and that way a human is most likely to get the heart, but a wolf doesn't have the chance to force insta and receive it.

                      Make sure you safety on somebody, though. No phantoms.
                      Originally posted by MalReynolds
                      it just goes with what I said

                      what brought this country together?

                      desegregation

                      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                      let's start with baseball

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #71
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        I counted:
                        Halley - 6
                        Dooey - 1

                        Someone double check.

                        Comment

                        • DarkManticoreX2
                          TWG Overlord
                          • Apr 2005
                          • 7355

                          #72
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Halley (6) - Pyroshock, Pntballa18, Psychopete, Dooey100, SethSquall, T3hDDRkid
                          Dooey100 (1) - Heavylee

                          No vote - Argo15, Madmatt621, Xplayfan, Thunderstriker687, Meno_Rocks123, Halley, mattc16, Emerald000

                          Insta Is at 8 People, You've got another 24ish hours.
                          AAA's = 800

                          Originally posted by V
                          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                          Comment

                          • madmatt621
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2006
                            • 3000

                            #73
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            Halley (5) - Pyroshock, Pntballa18, Psychopete, Dooey100, SethSquall
                            Dooey100 (1) - Heavylee
                            Heavy (1) - T3hDDRkid

                            Comment

                            • argo15
                              FFR Veteran
                              • May 2006
                              • 1863

                              #74
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              safety on pntballa. This weekend i'll be on. I've had a full week of work this week.

                              Comment

                              • madmatt621
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 3000

                                #75
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                Halley (4) - Pyroshock, Psychopete, Dooey100, SethSquall
                                Dooey100 (1) - Heavylee
                                Heavy (1) - T3hDDRkid
                                pntballa (1) - argo15

                                Comment

                                Working...