TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • emerald000
    the Mathemagician~
    • Nov 2005
    • 1320

    #181
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    I agree with what roundbox said, but i must still say there is a small possibility for an hylian to make this kill. If the legendary archer shoots three arrows, it would kill somebody. But you have to be pretty lucky as an hylian to shoot three arrows and hope that you are the legendary archer...

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #182
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      I might be gone. Safety on ENR
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #183
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        Hey guys, I'm awake now rofl, feel asleep right after school.

        im on aim.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #184
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Originally posted by emerald000
          I agree with what roundbox said, but i must still say there is a small possibility for an hylian to make this kill. If the legendary archer shoots three arrows, it would kill somebody. But you have to be pretty lucky as an hylian to shoot three arrows and hope that you are the legendary archer...
          Possible, but very improbable. If there's a small hylian alliance that was just bored and decided to "vigi" kill someone third day by compiling rupees, I would be very surprised and annoyed. The minimum number of arrows required is 3, considering there could have been sheer dumb luck for the legendary archer to shoot the exact number. And since the number is accurate, 6 arrows could have not been shot, for only 3 were fired.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #185
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            Do you think maybe Heavylee was a blue and told the wolves by mistake?
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • thunderstrike687
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2003
              • 785

              #186
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              Originally posted by emerald000
              As I might not be able to be there until deadline, I'm going to put a safety on Roundbox.
              YES LETS SAFETY ON THE ONLY CONFIRMED HUMAN


              Originally posted by Adamaja456
              yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
              Originally posted by twiggy_2004
              i love a food

              Comment

              • thunderstrike687
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2003
                • 785

                #187
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                in light of emerald being dumb and basically trying to say a human could have done it, im voting for emerald


                Originally posted by Adamaja456
                yea, this subscription giveaway is more fun than watching two lesbians engage in foreplay
                Originally posted by twiggy_2004
                i love a food

                Comment

                • EnR
                  Massive flaming dildos.
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 8431

                  #188
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                  YES LETS SAFETY ON THE ONLY CONFIRMED HUMAN
                  The point of a safety on a confirmed human,is a way of voting for someone that you KNOW will not get lynched, that's why it's a safety.

                  Sorry for my Inactiveness, Manti. Had basketball practices in the mornings, and have one tomorow, I hate it. O and I fell asleep from 4-11:30pm yesterday ><.
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • emerald000
                    the Mathemagician~
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 1320

                    #189
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    Originally posted by EnR
                    The point of a safety on a confirmed human,is a way of voting for someone that you KNOW will not get lynched, that's why it's a safety.
                    Could one of you two who voted me removed their vote? Because right now I'm the one going to be lynched...

                    Comment

                    • dooey100
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2006
                      • 370

                      #190
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      I,m going to vote argo15 for getting pnt lynched on day 2. Why would a human do that?

                      Comment

                      • EnR
                        Massive flaming dildos.
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 8431

                        #191
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        Originally posted by emerald000
                        Could one of you two who voted me removed their vote? Because right now I'm the one going to be lynched...

                        I didn't vote you?
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • emerald000
                          the Mathemagician~
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 1320

                          #192
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          i wont be on tomorrow until about 9 30, which will be after day is over, so to avoid getting another phantom, i'll safety on emerald
                          Originally posted by thunderstrike687
                          in light of emerald being dumb and basically trying to say a human could have done it, im voting for emerald
                          That wasn't for you... And like EnR said, I voted for roundbox BECAUSE he is a confirmed human. If somebody else votes for him, we will know he/she is a wolf. I thought better of you thunder...

                          Comment

                          • freakysnots
                            八一
                            • Aug 2004
                            • 2904

                            #193
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            ^ That is a vote for yourself btw. You quoted.

                            3x now.

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #194
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              It's only a vote if you type it in tags, I don't count quotes.

                              2 and a half hours people. 8:00 is end of day.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • psychopete
                                Quite electrifying.
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 833

                                #195
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                After looking through this multiple times and pondering over the decision for awhile...
                                argo

                                Comment

                                Working...