TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • meno_rocks123
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2005
    • 2324

    #46
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    lol

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #47
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      TheVisualParadox (8:23:23 PM): Hey
      TheVisualParadox (8:23:25 PM): Wtf
      TheVisualParadox (8:23:34 PM): Either you're a really dumb wolf or a really really dumb human
      Halleys4th (8:23:55 PM): yeah, I guess
      Halleys4th (8:24:01 PM): your pick
      TheVisualParadox (8:25:31 PM): So either Pnt is a wolf and you're sacrificing yourself - possibly you really are Kotake, since those two don't seem very useful
      TheVisualParadox (8:25:51 PM): Maybe Zant and Ganondorf are just going to stockpile on fairies and light arrows or something
      TheVisualParadox (8:26:08 PM): Then Pnt would have people's trust for giving you up
      TheVisualParadox (8:26:13 PM): Maybe he's Ganondorf?
      TheVisualParadox (8:26:18 PM): Then he would seer green and have trust
      Halleys4th (8:26:39 PM): he's being pretty vocal
      Halleys4th (8:26:54 PM): idk if it's the best move for a smart wolf this early on
      Halleys4th (8:27:13 PM): I guess a fake convo with me, though, and he could look like he's in good shape
      Halleys4th (8:27:21 PM): and with a green seer
      Halleys4th (8:27:26 PM): hmm interesting idea
      TheVisualParadox (8:27:36 PM): You're saying he faked the convo?
      Halleys4th (8:27:49 PM): I'm saying that might be an interesting tactic
      Halleys4th (8:28:00 PM): from his perspective
      TheVisualParadox (8:28:19 PM): He faked it - (true, false) - pick one
      Halleys4th (8:29:01 PM): tough to say in such black and white terms

      I think he was going to say "Pnt faked the convo", then backed out when he realized it wouldn't work. Too much double-talk, I really don't like it. Maybe we could get a seering or something?
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #48
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        halley for obvious reasons

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #49
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Originally posted by Pyroshock
          but when halley checked his wolf PM

          why didn't he see that pnt isn't on the list and be like "hey you're not a wolf"
          he did this

          Halleys4th (8:13:52 PM): it seems like a good oppurtunity to get the names of the wolves as a human

          which is why i gave up on trying to get more names out of him, because he obviously knew that i wasn't a wolf with him

          Comment

          • Pyroshock
            ε=-dΦ/dt
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 1170

            #50
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            He said that because you said you didn't get the names of the wolves which he thought was suspicious.

            What I'm saying is that the convo should've gone something more like this

            merlonifan28 (8:07:41 PM): sup wolf
            Halleys4th (8:07:51 PM): you too?
            Halleys4th (8:07:58 PM): lol
            merlonifan28 (8:07:59 PM): yeah
            merlonifan28 (8:08:02 PM): which one are you
            Halleys4th (8:08:14 PM): lemme check
            merlonifan28 (8:09:39 PM): ?
            Halleys4th (8:10:04 PM): sorry like 4 convo's at once
            Halleys4th (8:10:06 PM): 1 sec
            Halleys4th (8:10:53 PM): **** you're not a wolf with me you ****er

            instead of him proceeding to tell you that he's kotake

            Comment

            • madmatt621
              Banned
              • Dec 2006
              • 3000

              #51
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              Originally posted by Pyroshock
              What I'm saying is that the convo should've gone something more like this

              merlonifan28 (8:07:41 PM): sup wolf
              Halleys4th (8:07:51 PM): you too?
              Halleys4th (8:07:58 PM): lol
              merlonifan28 (8:07:59 PM): yeah
              merlonifan28 (8:08:02 PM): which one are you
              Halleys4th (8:08:14 PM): lemme check
              merlonifan28 (8:09:39 PM): ?
              Halleys4th (8:10:04 PM): sorry like 4 convo's at once
              Halleys4th (8:10:06 PM): 1 sec
              Halleys4th (8:10:53 PM): **** you're not a wolf with me you ****er

              instead of him proceeding to tell you that he's kotake
              The question is: was that AIM convo taken before or after the convo that Halley had with pnt?

              Comment

              • madmatt621
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 3000

                #52
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                Or was that the exact convo that you two had?

                Comment

                • psychopete
                  Quite electrifying.
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 833

                  #53
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Obvious reasons. halley

                  Comment

                  • madmatt621
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 3000

                    #54
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    I just ****ing confused myself.

                    Comment

                    • madmatt621
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 3000

                      #55
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      Originally posted by Pyroshock
                      What I'm saying is that the convo should've gone something more like this
                      I need to read it much closer. haha

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #56
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        Originally posted by madmatt
                        words
                        wtf

                        i hope you're trying to be funny.

                        because if you aren't, you're an absolute moron.

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #57
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Originally posted by Pyroshock
                          He said that because you said you didn't get the names of the wolves which he thought was suspicious.

                          What I'm saying is that the convo should've gone something more like this

                          merlonifan28 (8:07:41 PM): sup wolf
                          Halleys4th (8:07:51 PM): you too?
                          Halleys4th (8:07:58 PM): lol
                          merlonifan28 (8:07:59 PM): yeah
                          merlonifan28 (8:08:02 PM): which one are you
                          Halleys4th (8:08:14 PM): lemme check
                          merlonifan28 (8:09:39 PM): ?
                          Halleys4th (8:10:04 PM): sorry like 4 convo's at once
                          Halleys4th (8:10:06 PM): 1 sec
                          Halleys4th (8:10:53 PM): **** you're not a wolf with me you ****er

                          instead of him proceeding to tell you that he's kotake
                          i have no idea why that didn't happen. maybe he just didn't check that part of the PM, maybe he thought he saw my name, who knows. all i know is that convo is real, halleys is not denying it, and there could be no possible reason for him to fake wolf to me 2 minutes into the game.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #58
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            Originally posted by madmatt621
                            I need to read it much closer. haha
                            ok, that makes more sense now

                            Comment

                            • heavylee
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 961

                              #59
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              hahaha... I am a little intrigued by the idea of pnt being the mw... whatever his name is in this game... ganondorf or something. It is highly possible in my eyes. Except that pnt thought that he was going to die by the wolves. Anyways, I will be around tomorrow for a lot of discussion.

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #60
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                Yeah, but the only reason Pnt would have betrayed Halley is to gain trust.. and it's probably less likely he'd be seered if he already had trust, so he wouldn't be Ganondorf.. It's confusing, but I'm thinking Halley is a wolf right now. I'm waiting to see if any other evidence appears, but I doubt it will for now..
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...