TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkManticoreX2
    TWG Overlord
    • Apr 2005
    • 7355

    #211
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    Thanks for the vc Dooey

    Emerald000 - (5.01) - Pntballa18, Thunderstrike687, argo, xplayfan, Roundbox,
    Argo15 - (3) - Psychopete, EnR, dooey100
    Roundbox - (1.01) - Emerald000
    ENR - (1.01) - T3hddrkid
    Pntballa18 - (1.01) - Sethsquall
    T3hddrkid - (.01)
    Thunderstrike687 - (0.01)
    Sethsquall - (0.01)
    Psychopete - (0.01)

    You have lynched Emerald000 by popular majority

    The Group was startring to get nervous. Their originally robust group of 16 had dwindled to 11 and they knew there were still bad guys around. Someone from the group wondered aloud If argo15 was actually a bad guy in disguise, and several people started having similar thoughts. The votes for argo however were much less than majority. Standing at the edge of the castle's vast moat, the group converged on Emerald000 "We bet you were the one who shot meno" they declared. " Even if you didn't, You have to be in league with whoever did. Picking up stones, they began throwing them at Emerald000 unable to protect himself from the onslaught, Emerald jumped into the moat, to find himself being tugged away from the stoning. Thoughts of safety crossed his mind While he drifted down the moat, only to find that at the end of the moat there was a huge waterfal with several sharp rocks below. He tried to swim away from the edge, but the current drug him over the ledge and onto the sharp rocks below.

    10 players remain.

    Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage________ ______Magic used
    1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0_____________________0
    2) Pyroshock (pyroshockTWG)__________0____________________0
    4) SethSquall (SethSquall)___________0______________________0
    6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0______________________0
    7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____0______________________1/2
    9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_0______________________0
    11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0______________________0
    13) Roundbox (Tehroundbox) __________2______________________0
    14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________0______________________0
    15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0_____________________0

    Begin night 4! Night 4 will end Thursday January 10th at 8:00 PM

    Everyone gains 100 Rupees as It is now the beginning of night 4. (link/Ganondorf gain 150). Add it to your previous statuses.
    AAA's = 800

    Originally posted by V
    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #212
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      I think mabey instaing isn't a bad idea, because they whoever insta's can confirm or deny if we got a wolf.

      Comment

      • roundbox
        fhqwhgads
        • Feb 2005
        • 2086

        #213
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        Originally posted by dooey100
        I think mabey instaing isn't a bad idea, because they whoever insta's can confirm or deny if we got a wolf.
        But then they'd be wolfed the next day
        Originally posted by the sun fan
        I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #214
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Oh

          ****.

          Halley wasn't a wolf. You see, lynchings only deal 3 hearts of damage. If Halley were truly a wolf, matt would have gained an extra heart container, filling his health completely up to 4 hearts. If he were chosen, he would have survived with only 1 heart remaining. Unless of course at the exact same time arrows were used, but let's just go off of my main premise: insta-ing a wolf might keep you alive for another night.
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • dooey100
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2006
            • 370

            #215
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            Originally posted by roundbox
            But then they'd be wolfed the next day
            So we get you to do it, who is hopefully being guarded anyway

            Comment

            • dooey100
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2006
              • 370

              #216
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Oh

              ****.

              Halley wasn't a wolf. You see, lynchings only deal 3 hearts of damage. If Halley were truly a wolf, matt would have gained an extra heart container, filling his health completely up to 4 hearts. If he were chosen, he would have survived with only 1 heart remaining. Unless of course at the exact same time arrows were used, but let's just go off of my main premise: insta-ing a wolf might keep you alive for another night.
              Pnt decided they might have used arrows to finish him off, if they really wanted to.

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #217
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                Deep into the night Thunderstrike687 and ENR were gazing out over the horizon, wondering what was going to happen to the land. The storm clouds had not abaited. If anything, they looked more menacing then ever. ENR herd a hum and knew what it ment. Jumping left, He doged away from one arrow, but that arrow ended up hitting ThunderStrike687 in the hand. "OW" he yelled looking at ENR ENR stood up "Sorry man, I heard the hum and just reacTEDDDDDD" ENR knew he had been hit by an arrow as well due to the swelling pain in his shoulder. "Jesus" ENR said. "Lets get back to the group.

                ENR and Thunderstrike687 have been hit by arrows.

                Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage
                1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0
                2) ENR (RyanFFR)___________________1/2
                4) SethSquall (SethSquall)___________0
                6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0
                7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____0
                9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_1/2
                11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0
                13) Roundbox (TehRoundbox) __________2
                14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________0
                15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • roundbox
                  fhqwhgads
                  • Feb 2005
                  • 2086

                  #218
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Hey manti if you're on this exact moment, log into AIM and questions will go

                  if not I'll post my question in the thread
                  Originally posted by the sun fan
                  I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #219
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    Roundbox was thirsty, and decided that now would be the best time to drink the potion he had bought.

                    Roundbox has drunk a potion. He is now at full health.

                    Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage
                    1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0
                    2) ENR (RyanFFR)___________________1/2
                    4) SethSquall (SethSquall)___________0
                    6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0
                    7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____0
                    9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_1/2
                    11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0
                    13) Roundbox (TehRoundbox) __________0
                    14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________0
                    15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #220
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      Man I think Midna stole from me, please contact me, I was going to put my belongings to good use.
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • SethSquall
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2004
                        • 5477

                        #221
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        Originally posted by SethSquall
                        Man I think Midna stole from me, please contact me, I was going to put my belongings to good use.
                        But he could be zant fool, he wouldn't reveal himself.


                        oh right woops

                        Just had a feeling.
                        Originally posted by Tibs
                        I love you, you Welsh ****

                        Comment

                        • pntballa18
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 3357

                          #222
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          alright everybody

                          i'm midna, and the reason i came out and said this is because i shot pyro and thunder with the arrows. this was because last night, my rupees were stolen from by zant, so he/she knew i had 2 arrows. obviously i didn't want a wolf to get a hold of the arrows, i shot them at two random people, and i'm sorry if the people i shot were human/blues

                          Comment

                          • SethSquall
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 5477

                            #223
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            Dude why you steal from me?
                            Originally posted by Tibs
                            I love you, you Welsh ****

                            Comment

                            • pntballa18
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 3357

                              #224
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              I didn't steal from you.

                              it must have been zant. apparently he didn't want my arrows =\

                              Comment

                              • SethSquall
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2004
                                • 5477

                                #225
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                SethSquall (20:57:10): So you're Midna?
                                merlonifan28 (21:02:02): yeah
                                merlonifan28 (21:02:15): i meant to mention that i didn't steal from you in my first post
                                merlonifan28 (21:02:19): but i guess i forgot
                                SethSquall (20:57:45): Hehehehe
                                merlonifan28 (21:02:36): what was stolen?
                                SethSquall (20:58:25): My fairy
                                merlonifan28 (21:03:12): =\
                                merlonifan28 (21:03:17): that's not good at all
                                SethSquall (20:58:53): Nope, I'm not to worried though
                                merlonifan28 (21:03:43): why?
                                SethSquall (20:59:49): I was never going to use it for me, me and link agreed it was his back up fairy. He still has his. So were not completely down the pan yet
                                SethSquall (21:00:15): I would give it to him when he lost his
                                merlonifan28 (21:04:56): you can't transfer items
                                SethSquall (21:00:32): Wait what?
                                merlonifan28 (21:05:20): only rupees can be transfered
                                SethSquall (21:00:56): Oh that's what he ment then
                                SethSquall (21:01:02): Woops I bought him one
                                merlonifan28 (21:05:49): huh?
                                SethSquall (21:01:14): I should of given him the rupees
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:06): that would have worked better
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:08): but
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:11): i have to ask something
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:15): you had a fairy
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:19): and 600 rupees
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:32): that = 900 rupees altogether
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:33): how?
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:40): i haven't even accumulated that much
                                merlonifan28 (21:06:44): and i'm thief
                                merlonifan28 (21:07:05): unless you're a wolf youself
                                merlonifan28 (21:07:11): i don't see any other way
                                SethSquall (21:02:44): I'll tell you, When you admit you stole from me
                                merlonifan28 (21:07:51): i kindof just accidentally did
                                merlonifan28 (21:07:52): lol
                                SethSquall (21:03:20): So you admit you stole from me?
                                merlonifan28 (21:08:05): yes, i do
                                SethSquall (21:03:30): Zant
                                merlonifan28 (21:08:14): ?
                                merlonifan28 (21:08:17): you're zant?
                                SethSquall (21:03:45): I'm Midna fool =)
                                merlonifan28 (21:08:32): well, that's just not possible
                                SethSquall (21:04:09): Hahaha dude, I'll lay it out flat for you
                                merlonifan28 (21:09:36): ok
                                merlonifan28 (21:10:13): ...
                                merlonifan28 (21:10:58): well?
                                SethSquall (21:07:35): My post "I THINK MIDNA STOLE FROM ME" was a way of getting someone to claim they're Midna. You took that. Now, I had to make sure you were a red. To do this I either had to make you admit you stole from me, You did one better, You told me how much I had. Now that's just awesome. Now, I got that much money, although I don't think it was that much, you must take into account though you steal all rupees. And I remember Pyroshock had 300 rupees on him
                                Originally posted by Tibs
                                I love you, you Welsh ****

                                Comment

                                Working...