TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • pntballa18
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 3357

    #166
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    so, everyone come out to roundbox before he dies

    he's a confirmed human, so get this alliance started.

    Comment

    • DarkManticoreX2
      TWG Overlord
      • Apr 2005
      • 7355

      #167
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      Pyroshock Has asked for a sub. He will be replaced by ENR (RyanFFR)

      Carry on.
      AAA's = 800

      Originally posted by V
      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

      Comment

      • EnR
        Massive flaming dildos.
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2007
        • 8431

        #168
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        Hey ya'll, just reading everything, then you can all talk to me
        sigpic

        Comment

        • T3hDDRKid
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2006
          • 754

          #169
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Awesome, I was getting annoyed at Pyro being inactive.
          Originally posted by MalReynolds
          it just goes with what I said

          what brought this country together?

          desegregation

          we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

          let's start with baseball

          Comment

          • Pyroshock
            ε=-dΦ/dt
            FFR Music Producer
            • Jul 2006
            • 1170

            #170
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            Lol sorry guys I've got finals this week so yeah

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #171
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              As roundbox's wound was being attended to, Meno_Rock123 was looking for something to make roundbox feel better. Foraging in the Castle's Herb garden, He heard a snicker and a laugh. Suddenly feeling very isolated, Meno_rock123 grabbed his bow and started running as fast as he could toward the group. After taking 4 steps he heard a hum and the twang of a bowstring. And then another. And then another. 1, 2, 3 arrows hit Meno_rocks123 directly in the back of the neck. Each splitting the previous arrow in half. The third arrow killed instantly.

              Meno_rocks123 has been arrowed to death. Day continues as normal.

              Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage
              1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0
              2) ENR (RyanFFR)___________________0
              4) SethSquall (SethSquall)___________0
              6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0
              7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____0
              9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_0
              11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0
              13) Roundbox (TehRoundbox) __________2
              14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________0
              15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0
              16) Emerald000 (emerald3x0)__________0
              Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-7-2008, 09:16 PM.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #172
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                Shouldn't I have 2 damage what

                Cool, I've been confirmed. Talk to me, people.
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • meno_rocks123
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2324

                  #173
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Would this allow for a final post considering I never saw it coming?
                  anyways, If the wolves didn't kill me with arrows, you guys just killed a human.
                  gj
                  PS: I had 300 rupees that I COULD have bought something with.
                  PPS: I had fun being on AIM when no one else was on =( and until next game, I'm out.

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #174
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    Yea no-one talks to me on AIM. Now it's bed time.
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #175
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      i wont be on tomorrow until about 9 30, which will be after day is over, so to avoid getting another phantom, i'll safety on emerald

                      Comment

                      • emerald000
                        the Mathemagician~
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 1320

                        #176
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        As I might not be able to be there until deadline, I'm going to put a safety on Roundbox.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #177
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Smartest decision '08
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #178
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            safety on argo
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • roundbox
                              fhqwhgads
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 2086

                              #179
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              Hey punks, here's how meno died.

                              There is no way meno was killed by any human. To sustain said damage, a normal hylian would have to purchase 6 arrows, which is unachievable at this time, which it would cost 600 rupees. Only a thief or someone funded enough could provide such damage. Adding on, it would take approximately 1100 rupees to purchase enough light arrows to kill someone.

                              Some may think he couldn't have been killed by light arrow(s) because he wasn't cardflipped, but he may be the human with the non-effect receiving power. But this probability is low.

                              What probably happened can be one of two things:
                              A) Koume/Kotake shot 3 arrows, each one respective to their element powerup
                              B) Koume/Kotake fused together and shot 3 arrows

                              I'm not sure if the descriptor of death in manti's post is accurate (counts 3 arrows), but chances are it is. To be honest, I think it would be a hint of dumb on the wolves' side for the fusion, but only for the effect of one of the two being randomly lynched.


                              Also, emerald: Where have you been?
                              Originally posted by the sun fan
                              I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #180
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                DarkManticoreX2 (10:08:29 PM): oh and the descriptor is accurate

                                There you are. Throw out the light arrow possibility.
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...