TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychopete
    Quite electrifying.
    • Jul 2005
    • 833

    #31
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    I'm in this still. My router finally stopped being retarded while I was at school.

    Comment

    • pntballa18
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2005
      • 3357

      #32
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      Originally posted by edubardus's sig
      i'm on to you

      Comment

      • heavylee
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2007
        • 961

        #33
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        Hey.... interesting thing happened to me... I was stolen from. Not sure who by, but either a blue thinks i am a wolf, or a wolf decided to take my money. Either way I am mad they picked me. So, if that helps anyone's theories along, your welcome.

        Comment

        • DarkManticoreX2
          TWG Overlord
          • Apr 2005
          • 7355

          #34
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Hey, Send me your PMs.

          You know who you are. Night ends at 7 PM EST Today either way.

          If I don't get PM from you, You don't get a night action and I start looking for a replacement. If you don't plan on using your ability, Tell me.
          AAA's = 800

          Originally posted by V
          Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

          Comment

          • madmatt621
            Banned
            • Dec 2006
            • 3000

            #35
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            Kind of quite I might add.

            Comment

            • mattc16
              FFR Player
              • May 2005
              • 524

              #36
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              Ok, so i'm human.

              I'm not inclined to believe halley is a wolf too much, as he seems intelligent enough not to give himself away that easily.


              Click for great online poker rakeback offers!

              Comment

              • dooey100
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 370

                #37
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                Halley was a wolf with me in the first game I played here, and he got discovered nearly the same way, so your logic, while good, doesn't really apply here.

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #38
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Everyone Should have gotten a status PM of their current condition. Check it, It will contain current rupee count, Items you may have bought and Damage taken.

                  The archers had stood alert the entire day looking for the slightest sign of action. None came however. Dissapointed, the troop retired to the safety of the inner castle. "I really hope they don't try the posession game again" Said Edubardus "Last time only Link and Myself were the only ones left to defend Hyrule, and we defeated Gannon together. "I wish someone would poison his meade" Said Sethsquall, "He loves this story, Can't have been together more than 5 minutes without hearing it twice." Almost immediatly, Edubardus began to sputter. His face turned pale, and he began to struggle to breathe. "Hell I didn't actually mean it!" Said Seth, beside himself. The archers ran to help Edubardus, but the toxin was extremely quick in it's duties. Edubardus Had been killed.


                  Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage
                  1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0
                  2) Pyroshock (pyroshockTWG)__________0
                  3) Heavylee (Heavyleah)_____________0
                  4) SethSquall (SethSquall)___________0
                  6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0
                  7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____0
                  8) Meno_Rocks123 (MenoRS123)______0
                  9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_0
                  10) madmatt621 (sjcdravens2008)_____0
                  11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0
                  12) Halleys5thConcerto (Halleys4th)____0
                  13) mattc16 (mattc16mcfc) __________0
                  14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________0
                  15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0
                  16) Emerald000 (emerald3x0)__________0


                  It is now Day 1. Day 1 will end Friday January the 4th at 8:00 PM EST
                  Last edited by DarkManticoreX2; 01-2-2008, 07:55 PM.
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • Pyroshock
                    ε=-dΦ/dt
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Jul 2006
                    • 1170

                    #39
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    halley?

                    lol

                    Comment

                    • Pyroshock
                      ε=-dΦ/dt
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Jul 2006
                      • 1170

                      #40
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      but when halley checked his wolf PM

                      why didn't he see that pnt isn't on the list and be like "hey you're not a wolf"

                      unless pnt IS on the list

                      or halley is a complete moron

                      or he was joking

                      Comment

                      • madmatt621
                        Banned
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 3000

                        #41
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        Or pnt is really a wolf and killing halley to convince the humans that he is human.

                        I bet I would die if this is true.

                        Comment

                        • Pyroshock
                          ε=-dΦ/dt
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 1170

                          #42
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          yeah i kinda said that

                          Comment

                          • FictionJunction
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 3843

                            #43
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            I had tons of fun playing this game!

                            Can't wait for the next.
                            Originally posted by j-rodd123
                            wow

                            Comment

                            • DarkManticoreX2
                              TWG Overlord
                              • Apr 2005
                              • 7355

                              #44
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              Story up, Damage out, Status Pms sent.

                              Good luck.
                              AAA's = 800

                              Originally posted by V
                              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                              Comment

                              • T3hDDRKid
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 754

                                #45
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                merlonifan28 (8:07:41 PM): sup wolf
                                Halleys4th (8:07:51 PM): you too?
                                Halleys4th (8:07:58 PM): lol

                                That seems to me like Halley is thinking "Oh, I didn't realize he was a wolf, too, I must have forgotten"

                                I don't know, I wish Halley was online, though.
                                Originally posted by MalReynolds
                                it just goes with what I said

                                what brought this country together?

                                desegregation

                                we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                                let's start with baseball

                                Comment

                                Working...