TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • argo15
    FFR Veteran
    • May 2006
    • 1863

    #196
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    T3hDDRKid =/

    Comment

    • dooey100
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2006
      • 370

      #197
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      Well, I talked to argo, and I am no longer as sure about my vote, but there is still nothing else to go on. So w/e

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #198
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        No idea who to vote for so I'll go with who I was sketchy with before even though I'm not anymore. pnt
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • roundbox
          fhqwhgads
          • Feb 2005
          • 2086

          #199
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Hey Zelda/Link/Thief, IM me or something what the hell
          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



          Comment

          • EnR
            Massive flaming dildos.
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2007
            • 8431

            #200
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            I fell asleep again :\, school is really tiring me out
            sigpic

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #201
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              Vote count

              Argo15 - (3) - Roundbox, Dooey100, Psychopete
              Emerald000 - (2.01) - Pntballa18, Thunderstrike687
              Roundbox - (1.01) - Emerald000
              ENR - (1.01) - T3hddrkid
              T3hddrkid - (1.01) - Argo15
              Pntballa18 - (1.01) - Sethsquall
              Thunderstrike687 - (0.01)
              Sethsquall - (0.01)
              Psychopete - (0.01)

              30 minutes remain.

              Didn't vote yet - ENR, Xplayfan
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • EnR
                Massive flaming dildos.
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2007
                • 8431

                #202
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                argo

                roundbox confirmed, probably talked to a lot of people, got suspicions, so he probably knows more then us. Hence why I'm voting for the same person.
                sigpic

                Comment

                • emerald000
                  the Mathemagician~
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 1320

                  #203
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Stop voting now. There's enough people already. We don't want the heart container (if he is a wolf) to go to the insta-lyncher. [You may vote for someone else xplay]

                  Comment

                  • argo15
                    FFR Veteran
                    • May 2006
                    • 1863

                    #204
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    =/ I don't get it. please someone fill me in on what i did?

                    Comment

                    • argo15
                      FFR Veteran
                      • May 2006
                      • 1863

                      #205
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      emerald

                      Comment

                      • xplayfan
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2005
                        • 752

                        #206
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        emerald

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #207
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Originally posted by argo15
                          emerald
                          I'm unsure, but my vote was only a safety.

                          I'm going to go ahead and vote on who I have suspicions on...

                          Emerald.
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #208
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            Originally posted by argo15
                            =/ I don't get it. please someone fill me in on what i did?
                            ah wrong quote
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • dooey100
                              FFR Player
                              • Sep 2006
                              • 370

                              #209
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              Vote count

                              Emerald000 - (5.01) - Pntballa18, Thunderstrike687, argo, xplayfan, Roundbox,
                              Argo15 - (3)Psychopete, EnR, dooey100
                              Roundbox - (1.01) - Emerald000
                              ENR - (1.01) - T3hddrkid
                              T3hddrkid - (.01)
                              Pntballa18 - (1.01) - Sethsquall
                              Thunderstrike687 - (0.01)
                              Sethsquall - (0.01)
                              Psychopete - (0.01)

                              same thing as day 1, anyone who instas emerald = wolf

                              Comment

                              • emerald000
                                the Mathemagician~
                                • Nov 2005
                                • 1320

                                #210
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                The hell happened those last few minutes? I guess I'm dead... Good job wolves getting everybody on me. I would at least like to know what was the arguments...

                                Comment

                                Working...