TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #226
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    merlonifan28 (21:13:10): if i was zant
    merlonifan28 (21:13:23): how could i possibly be dumb enough to come out in the thread as minda
    merlonifan28 (21:13:27): that's just retarded
    SethSquall (21:09:41): Lmao dude I don't know, but I know this, I'm midna, if you said you were, that's suspicious. On top you told me what I had on me. So that makes you zant.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • SethSquall
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2004
      • 5477

      #227
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      The rest is him going "no u"
      Originally posted by Tibs
      I love you, you Welsh ****

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #228
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        at this point, it's he said he said. i know that you are zant, and you are pretending to "know" that i am zant. As for the vote tomorrow, if i don't die by wolfing, i know my vote is going to be on you, and i can bet that your vote is going to be on me.

        as for all the other votes, the wolves are going to be with you, so i don't expect to come out of this alive, anyways =\

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #229
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Back on topic,

          Day/Night
          Start with 100
          Steal 100 from Emerald

          Day/Night
          Gain 100
          Buy Fairy
          Steal 100 from PNT

          Day/Night
          Gain 100
          Steal 300 from Pyroshock

          Day/Night
          Gain 100
          Steal 100 from dooey
          Fairy Stolen

          I decide to try and route out who did it.

          And here we are.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #230
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            Oh and get this, I've spoken to two people on AIM I think for this entire game, I've pretty much gone solo. We know the wolves are a tight group.

            SO PEOPLE.

            Post you're AIM convos with me.

            If that helps?
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #231
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              that stealing log isn't correct. he lied about something there, because when i stole from him, he had 600 rupees and a fairy. according to his log, he had 700 rupees and a fairy. he's lying about the log. my guess is that he's a different wolf, not zant, and he accidentally got the wrong information when the real zant was telling him.

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #232
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                Dude, you're calling me on a calculation error? Sounds like you're on your last legs now.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • pntballa18
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2005
                  • 3357

                  #233
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Originally posted by SethSquall
                  Dude, you're calling me on a calculation error? Sounds like you're on your last legs now.
                  there's no calculation error. the PM i got said you had 600 rupees and a fairy, and you're claiming you had 700 and a fairy. therefore you just gave me even more evidence that you're a wolf

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #234
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    Originally posted by pntballa18
                    that stealing log isn't correct. he lied about something there, because when i stole from him, he had 600 rupees and a fairy. according to his log, he had 700 rupees and a fairy. he's lying about the log. my guess is that he's a different wolf, not zant, and he accidentally got the wrong information when the real zant was telling him.
                    A calculation error. You're saying I got my info wrong, I consider that a calculation error. That's why I said "Dude, you're calling me on a calculation error? Sounds like you're on your last legs now.".

                    Nice try but like I said to you in IM, you're trying to pick holes in things, or find holes. It's not going to happen, what I'm saying is sold.
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • SethSquall
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 5477

                      #235
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      Solid*
                      Originally posted by Tibs
                      I love you, you Welsh ****

                      Comment

                      • pntballa18
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 3357

                        #236
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        And, like i already said, there is no proof behind what you are saying. You're claiming to be midna, and i know that you are not, because I am midna. Short of cheating, there is no way for either of us to prove anything.

                        Comment

                        • dooey100
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 370

                          #237
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          there's no calculation error. the PM i got said you had 600 rupees and a fairy, and you're claiming you had 700 and a fairy. therefore you just gave me even more evidence that you're a wolf
                          My guess is he hadn't yet got the rupees he stole from me. I haven't got a status PM saying I was stolen from yet. (remember the whole real time thing)(why me anyway?)

                          Originally posted by pntballa18
                          And, like i already said, there is no proof behind what you are saying. You're claiming to be midna, and i know that you are not, because I am midna. Short of cheating, there is no way for either of us to prove anything.
                          One of these two is certainly a wolf, so, if we hit both of them with light arrows, then we know who is who, and lynch the red one. Any objections? The only problem I can see is that the wolves won't just shoot a light arrow and will finish off midna, but them we still know for sure that the other one is a wolf.

                          Comment

                          • pntballa18
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 3357

                            #238
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            The person doesn't get a report saying they were stolen from until they ask or try to buy something.

                            also, if what you said is correct, and he did steal from you after he was stolen from, that would just mean he was lying in the log, since he said he got all the information from his PMs

                            Comment

                            • T3hDDRKid
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 754

                              #239
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              Seth, you've got 600 rupees? Buy a light arrow before night is over and shoot pnt tomorrow. Simple.
                              Originally posted by MalReynolds
                              it just goes with what I said

                              what brought this country together?

                              desegregation

                              we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                              let's start with baseball

                              Comment

                              • pntballa18
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 3357

                                #240
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                sounds good to me.

                                Comment

                                Working...