TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • T3hDDRKid
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 754

    #256
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    pete pete pete lalala
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    it just goes with what I said

    what brought this country together?

    desegregation

    we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

    let's start with baseball

    Comment

    • roundbox
      fhqwhgads
      • Feb 2005
      • 2086

      #257
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      Link, if you're still alive use your ****ing sword. I'm pretty sure it's fairly obvious who is/isn't a wolf by the recent status update.
      Originally posted by the sun fan
      I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



      Comment

      • xplayfan
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2005
        • 752

        #258
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        pete

        Comment

        • pntballa18
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2005
          • 3357

          #259
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          game

          Comment

          • T3hDDRKid
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 754

            #260
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            whooo
            Originally posted by MalReynolds
            it just goes with what I said

            what brought this country together?

            desegregation

            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

            let's start with baseball

            Comment

            • pntballa18
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2005
              • 3357

              #261
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              Originally posted by roundbox
              Bet you 5 dollars they're ice arrows and we're all ****ed

              Comment

              • roundbox
                fhqwhgads
                • Feb 2005
                • 2086

                #262
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                blatant punks are blatant
                Originally posted by the sun fan
                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                Comment

                • T3hDDRKid
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2006
                  • 754

                  #263
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  for that, you get shot again
                  Originally posted by MalReynolds
                  it just goes with what I said

                  what brought this country together?

                  desegregation

                  we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                  let's start with baseball

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #264
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    Blatant dicks are blatant
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • psychopete
                      Quite electrifying.
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 833

                      #265
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      Attention wolves:

                      Bite my shiny metal ass. =|

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #266
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        The day's vote was called upon by pntballa18. Who votes for Argo15 he asked? Several people tried to raise thei hands, but found them frozen to their sides. "Oh I see the 5 of you can't vote" he sneered. How about Psychopete? 3 people's hands went into the air. "Looks like majority considering we have 5 people who can't vote". "Hang him."

                        The company looked helpless. Unable to stop the hanging of Psychopete.

                        On a whim, T3hDDRkid shot Roundbox in the face with an arrow. "Thats for making me hide amoung you filthy humans.

                        T3hDDRKid, Pntballa18, Xplayfan, and Argo15 Stood above their Frozen Quarry.

                        "Looks Like game over for you and the rest of Hyrule" cooed Pntballa18, as the 4 of them eliminated their competition one by one.


                        The game is over. Congrats to the Wolves
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • Litodude
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 4548

                          #267
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          lol fail
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          i finally got a weed hookup again and i texted the dude asking where to meet him tomorrow and the dude just said "out west"

                          dude
                          out west?
                          the fuck kinda location is west?
                          am i buying weed off a gotdamn pirate


                          Originally posted by lurker
                          remind everyone that i am an outed racist neo-nazi who no one in their right mind should ever interact with in any way whatsoever

                          http://imgur.com/a/Ww9g3

                          Comment

                          • T3hDDRKid
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 754

                            #268
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            Love the avi

                            Btw I'm Link
                            Originally posted by MalReynolds
                            it just goes with what I said

                            what brought this country together?

                            desegregation

                            we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

                            let's start with baseball

                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #269
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              I'll say it again:
                              Bite my shiny metal ass. =|

                              Comment

                              • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
                                nobody fiffers anymore.
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 2440

                                #270
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                Complete shutout for humans. Wow.
                                ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

                                Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

                                Comment

                                Working...