TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule (Expert Edition)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #241
    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

    Originally posted by pntballa18
    The person doesn't get a report saying they were stolen from until they ask or try to buy something.

    also, if what you said is correct, and he did steal from you after he was stolen from, that would just mean he was lying in the log, since he said he got all the information from his PMs
    Wrong. Manti can vouch for me if you're saying

    Originally posted by T3hDDRKid
    Seth, you've got 600 rupees? Buy a light arrow before night is over and shoot pnt tomorrow. Simple.
    700 and I can't I already bought a Fairy as quickly as I could as PNT stole mine.
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • T3hDDRKid
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 754

      #242
      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

      If somebody can afford 150 rupees to give to seth to seer pnt, that'd be cool.
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      it just goes with what I said

      what brought this country together?

      desegregation

      we need to segregate again so we can DEsegregate and everyone will feel good again

      let's start with baseball

      Comment

      • pntballa18
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2005
        • 3357

        #243
        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

        I got rupees stolen from, and manti didn't mention it until i asked him.

        Comment

        • SethSquall
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2004
          • 5477

          #244
          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

          Originally posted by SethSquall
          Wrong. Manti can vouch for me if you're saying .
          Whoops, ment to say,

          Wrong, Manti can vouch for me if you're saying the way the game works is different.
          Originally posted by Tibs
          I love you, you Welsh ****

          Comment

          • DarkManticoreX2
            TWG Overlord
            • Apr 2005
            • 7355

            #245
            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

            Steal ---> First action after steal (other than end of night) ---> realization stolen from
            AAA's = 800

            Originally posted by V
            Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

            Comment

            • SethSquall
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2004
              • 5477

              #246
              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

              And there we have it.
              Originally posted by Tibs
              I love you, you Welsh ****

              Comment

              • dooey100
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 370

                #247
                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                I already gave you my rupees... unintentionally
                *shakes fist

                Comment

                • DarkManticoreX2
                  TWG Overlord
                  • Apr 2005
                  • 7355

                  #248
                  Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                  Sethsquall looked over the horizon secretly enjoying the coulds, even though he knew they were evil. It was near impossible for him to hate storms. As a young kid a thunderbolt had killed the man who had murdered his parents. Upset by the event, Seth had prayed for something to get him, and in the end a freak of nature lighting strike had killed the man responsible. He could only watch from his vantage point high in the cliffs of the goron mountains as the sky grew darker and more menacing. Thunder rolled with the clouds and soon lighting began striking everything. As if on cue, Seth tried to dive for shelter in a small alcove, But as he did, Lighting hit the rock above him, causing a massive rockslide with Sethsquall in the middle. He was killed almost instantly.

                  SethSquall has been wolved. It is now Day 4

                  Day 4 will end Saturday January 12th at 8:00 PM.

                  Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage________ ______Magic used
                  1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0_____________________ Full meter
                  2) ENR (RyanFFR)___________________1/2____________________0
                  6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0______________________0
                  7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____0______________________1/2 meter
                  9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_1/2______________________0
                  11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0______________________0
                  13) Roundbox (Tehroundbox) __________0______________________0
                  14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________0______________________0
                  15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0_____________________0
                  AAA's = 800

                  Originally posted by V
                  Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                  Comment

                  • pntballa18
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 3357

                    #249
                    Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                    >.>

                    i knew this was going to happen

                    Comment

                    • pntballa18
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 3357

                      #250
                      Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                      well, since i'm most likely gonna die anyways, i'll just safety on psychopete

                      Comment

                      • DarkManticoreX2
                        TWG Overlord
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 7355

                        #251
                        Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                        The group didn't know what had hit them.

                        As soon as Dawn arrived, the group found Seth's broken body amoung the rubble. No sooner did they all hear the hum of arrows flying at them. ENR, Thunderstrike687, Dooey100, Psychopete, and Roundbox had all been hit by arrows. They all knew time was running short if the enemy had become this agressive.


                        ENR, Thunderstrike687, Dooey100, Psychopete, and Roundbox have all been hit by arrows.

                        Position__Player__AIM_______________Damage
                        1) Pntballa18 (merlonifan28)__________0
                        2) ENR (RyanFFR)___________________1
                        6) Argo15 (Argo1516)_______________0
                        7) Psychopete (petermogsworth) _____1/2
                        9) thunderstrike687 (thunderstrike687)_1
                        11) Xplayfan (JONALEON1) ___________0
                        13) Roundbox (TehRoundbox) __________1/2
                        14) dooey100 (Dooeyabillion) _________1/2
                        15) T3hDDRkid (TheVisualParadox)______0
                        AAA's = 800

                        Originally posted by V
                        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                        Comment

                        • roundbox
                          fhqwhgads
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 2086

                          #252
                          Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                          Bet you 5 dollars they're ice arrows and we're all ****ed
                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                          Comment

                          • roundbox
                            fhqwhgads
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 2086

                            #253
                            Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                            Originally posted by xplayfan
                            emerald
                            ****ing gay rookie move

                            I think I've found the wolves
                            Originally posted by the sun fan
                            I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                            Comment

                            • psychopete
                              Quite electrifying.
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 833

                              #254
                              Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                              Safety on argo.

                              Comment

                              • roundbox
                                fhqwhgads
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 2086

                                #255
                                Re: TWG LVI: The war for Hyrule

                                argo

                                enjoy your zero votecount
                                Originally posted by the sun fan
                                I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                                Comment

                                Working...