TWG 195 - D6

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • the sun fan
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2017
    • 658

    #826
    Re: TWG 195 - D6

    I think I think choof is town, solely because he said something like
    "this is a good game to rand villa in because I don't know what the fuck is going on"
    don't think that comes from a wolf
    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

    Comment

    • Bolth mannn
      FFR Veteran
      • Aug 2008
      • 2228

      #827
      Re: TWG 195 - D6

      Gonna copy and paste that and say it every game now

      Comment

      • Wayward Vagabond
        Confirmed Heartbreaker
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jul 2012
        • 5866

        #828
        Re: TWG 195 - D6

        Originally posted by fatfuck42
        Choof's voted for and talked about being suspicious of zenith whereas xel hasn't said anything about zenith at all.
        You'd think he'd go to shoot me first hehu

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #829
          Re: TWG 195 - D6

          Originally posted by the sun fan
          I think I think choof is town, solely because he said something like
          "this is a good game to rand villa in because I don't know what the fuck is going on"
          don't think that comes from a wolf
          Going from your record so far this game choof

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #830
            Re: TWG 195 - D6

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Going from your record so far this game choof
            lol
            I was right on nanook!
            don't forget it
            forget that I was wrong on raeko though
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • the sun fan
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2017
              • 658

              #831
              Re: TWG 195 - D6

              Originally posted by Bolth mannn
              Gonna copy and paste that and say it every game now
              go for it
              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

              Comment

              • Wayward Vagabond
                Confirmed Heartbreaker
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jul 2012
                • 5866

                #832
                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                Dead thread
                Dead game

                Comment

                • Bolth mannn
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 2228

                  #833
                  Re: TWG 195 - D6

                  For the record sunfan I think you’re playing well if you’re town

                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #834
                    Re: TWG 195 - D6

                    holy shit popcorn taste so good

                    Comment

                    • Shadow_God_10
                      Somewhere, but not here
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Mar 2006
                      • 2227

                      #835
                      Re: TWG 195 - D6

                      Originally posted by fatfuck42
                      What're your thoughts on who the last wolf is?
                      Uhhh shot in the dark would say FG because she's doing her usual UTR and watch town implode scenario but all I have for that is past experiences of being burned by her

                      Originally posted by Svaz
                      more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                      Originally posted by mellon_collie
                      TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                      Originally posted by bugkid666
                      sunfan I fucked up
                      Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                      Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                      Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                      your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                      Originally posted by DaBackpack
                      might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                      Comment

                      • Bolth mannn
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Aug 2008
                        • 2228

                        #836
                        Re: TWG 195 - D6

                        Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                        Uhhh shot in the dark would say FG because she's doing her usual UTR and watch town implode scenario but all I have for that is past experiences of being burned by her
                        Who do you think is town?

                        Comment

                        • Shadow_God_10
                          Somewhere, but not here
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 2227

                          #837
                          Re: TWG 195 - D6

                          Having not paid any attention to much of anything I'd probably sayyyy you, Freezin, Plop MAYBE, Xel is probably town... If you put a gun to my head I'd probably say choof maybe? Xiz is cleared because of yesterday.

                          Originally posted by Svaz
                          more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                          Originally posted by mellon_collie
                          TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                          Originally posted by bugkid666
                          sunfan I fucked up
                          Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                          Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                          Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                          your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                          Originally posted by DaBackpack
                          might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                          Comment

                          • Bolth mannn
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 2228

                            #838
                            Re: TWG 195 - D6

                            Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
                            Having not paid any attention to much of anything I'd probably sayyyy you, Freezin, Plop MAYBE, Xel is probably town... If you put a gun to my head I'd probably say choof maybe? Xiz is cleared because of yesterday.
                            interesting, why xel?

                            Comment

                            • Shadow_God_10
                              Somewhere, but not here
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2227

                              #839
                              Re: TWG 195 - D6

                              Just a hunch tbh, I don't really have anything to go off of

                              Originally posted by Svaz
                              more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
                              Originally posted by mellon_collie
                              TIL women have breasts because of horniness
                              Originally posted by bugkid666
                              sunfan I fucked up
                              Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                              Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

                              Originally posted by Funnygurl555
                              your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
                              Originally posted by DaBackpack
                              might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

                              Comment

                              • Bolth mannn
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Aug 2008
                                • 2228

                                #840
                                Re: TWG 195 - D6

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                guys i know who it is

                                boomerangbro10

                                i see you lurkin
                                whoever this person is should sign up next game

                                Comment

                                Working...