TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic -
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
i mean it's probably as valid as any townie dishing out reads, yeah?
so, indheart or sunfan?of that list who is most suspicious to you?
indheart's null for me. sunfan was kinda town but i don't trust that read much anymore.
indheart, but also i wouldn't lynch either of them rnOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-

Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Originally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
jesus white album 2 closing chapter is just repeatedly kicking me in the balls
Originally posted by Moogyno one caresOriginally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehogthere are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statisticComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
turn them off im townOriginally posted by MixMasterLaris funny eaman?
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my headOriginally posted by the sun fanGET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
yes hello I am awake now
after sleeping on it and deliberating between saying that inD is town forever or not I have decided that fg is town foreverTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
these posts bother the hell out of meTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
I think dbp is saying too many... weird things
if he think I justified something in hindsight but am town, that doesn't make too much sense considering he voted Gradiant for something that isn't exactly the same but is in a similar light
he has just been pretty weird and I think that's a lot more wolfy for him than notTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
Even though gradiant was vanilla, i feel we should lynch in his pool, and by that i mean the people who voted for him and the people he said we should look into.Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
,,
,_, -ー'"{
゛ヌ ノノノノハヾ
ノ li.゚ ヮ゚ノi
彡と} 猫.{つComment
-
Originally posted by thesunfanabsolutely I want to vomit on your face irlOriginally posted by choofIt was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmaoOriginally posted by choofwhats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld fileOriginally posted by CelirraI've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right nowComment
-
Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]
im town, fg prolly town, inD patent pending, dbp maybe wolf is where I'm at but I would be interested in what your other reads are, of courseTWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
FFR is a pretty good place somehow.Comment
Comment