TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • inDheart
    Picker @ JAX2
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2011
    • 505

    #1291
    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

    i'm being lazy and realtiming btw

    i had some to drink earlier and then took a short nap and i'm still out of it

    ~wooze~

    Comment

    • DaBackpack
      ~ お ま ん こ ~
      • Mar 2014
      • 918

      #1292
      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

      Originally posted by inDheart
      ya

      also like, he had reads and those reads were pretty consistent

      dbp confirmed not reading his posts
      I wanted his final mindset in the last minutes of the game


      Originally posted by Moogy
      no one cares
      Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
      there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
      that's kind of a sad statistic

      Comment

      • DaBackpack
        ~ お ま ん こ ~
        • Mar 2014
        • 918

        #1293
        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

        regarding the sunfan thing

        I'm more inclined to think that it's just... a weird thing that happened and sunfan ultimately convinced himself that his decision was bad and retroactively revised his reasoning for it


        Originally posted by Moogy
        no one cares
        Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
        there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
        that's kind of a sad statistic

        Comment

        • DaBackpack
          ~ お ま ん こ ~
          • Mar 2014
          • 918

          #1294
          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

          Originally posted by Gradiant
          wolf reads on backpack, sunfan, indheart, funny
          looking at Gradiant's last will and testament

          funny > indheart > sunfan


          Originally posted by Moogy
          no one cares
          Originally posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog
          there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
          that's kind of a sad statistic

          Comment

          • who_cares973
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 15407

            #1295
            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

            I still think Sunday is a wolf and if you dlnt then maybe you should realltthinf ablft his post

            Comment

            • who_cares973
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2006
              • 15407

              #1296
              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

              INRERMISSL.

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #1297
                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                Funny girl can you pls exain whu you did the thing ats sdod

                Comment

                • the sun fan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2017
                  • 658

                  #1298
                  Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                  Originally posted by DaBackpack
                  regarding the sunfan thing

                  I'm more inclined to think that it's just... a weird thing that happened and sunfan ultimately convinced himself that his decision was bad and retroactively revised his reasoning for it
                  Nani the fuck
                  TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                  FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                  Comment

                  • who_cares973
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2006
                    • 15407

                    #1299
                    Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                    His why did you vote for me at the beginning did you not honk the night kill was weird???

                    Comment

                    • who_cares973
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 15407

                      #1300
                      Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                      Ciz

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #1301
                        Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                        Xiz

                        Comment

                        • the sun fan
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2017
                          • 658

                          #1302
                          Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                          Originally posted by the sun fan
                          yeah I did say that didn't I

                          it wasn't really meant to be a joke, more like the salvant that fixed the camel's back
                          If it asking bout this Xiz then I mean, we just pointed out something that convinced me to invite, but I had been considering it given sthtos emotion
                          TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                          FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                          Comment

                          • the sun fan
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2017
                            • 658

                            #1303
                            Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                            Originally posted by Celirra
                            Btw I came into this phase expecting to say sunfan is clear for now based on voting patterns, but I talked myself out of it because its d0
                            I did the same bout syhto
                            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                            Comment

                            • the sun fan
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2017
                              • 658

                              #1304
                              Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                              I think I can't believe Cel is a wolf anymore.
                              Prolly gonna reset every read other than celtown and indtown
                              TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                              FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                              Comment

                              • the sun fan
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2017
                                • 658

                                #1305
                                Re: TWG CLXXX - OuO what's this? [Game Thread]

                                The ind town is also pending
                                TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                                FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                                Comment

                                Working...