TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mellonxcollie
    Sectional Moderator
    Sectional Moderator
    • Dec 2006
    • 1303

    #151
    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

    I tried jrodd I TRIED. Also thank you to WV for stepping in and picking up my slack <3 I hope you continue to play so we can play together sometime! You played well, it's always hard to find the balance of trusting yourself vs. trusting the others. Something I think you did really well this game was town tell! this is obviously coming from me but I think you did a really good job.

    I thought the role of Gambler was really awesome too
    Follow my dog on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Riles_puppy

    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #152
      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

      thanks raeko~ i'll definitely be playing more forum and live twg

      Comment

      • Soundwave-
        Carry your failures proud
        • Sep 2015
        • 644

        #153
        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

        that mml post is like, definitely not the most offensively wolf post in the game by like a mile
        Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
        only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
        Originally posted by スンファンさん
        右に3回回らない限り間違います。

        Comment

        • flashflash account
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2017
          • 567

          #154
          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

          did I get human MVP
          aka mikey

          -----

          Originally posted by FreezinIce
          FFA playing 4D chess in Gemity while us mortals are stuck on this gay earth

          Originally posted by QueenAshy
          I’ve demonstrated self-awareness
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          i was pretty close to letting this slide tbh, but honestly your utter lack of understanding of the situation irritates me more than anything else at this point
          Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
          seriously everything i wrote went way over your head if your reading comprehension is so far below third grade level while people may care about your opinion you should refrain from giving it because it's worthless

          Comment

          • MixMasterLar
            Beach Bum Extraordinaire
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2006
            • 5401

            #155
            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
            Also freezin it's not that I wasn't invested in this game I just wasn't sure about the information I was extracting from the posts because it contradicted what those I believed as town to be saying. I would've pushed MML harder for his slip if everyone didn't believe he was town
            Naw you should've pushed anyway. I think half the people glossed over it and as slow as the thread was the worst you could have done was make people try and tell you to stop, which might have lead them to try and find towny post to back their arguments....which might have lead to them realizing you where right.

            Or at the very least, it would generate more post which is 100% always better for town. #TheMoreYouKnow

            Originally posted by roundbox
            I mean, you're not wrong.
            Maybe we can be a on a team next time? If so, I promise not to nk you!

            Originally posted by flashflash account
            did I get human MVP
            Your W is upside down
            ​

            Comment

            • MixMasterLar
              Beach Bum Extraordinaire
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 5401

              #156
              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

              Everyone hating on my big post I guess I must have a slip or awkward tone in that I can't see.
              ​

              Comment

              • DarkManticoreX2
                TWG Overlord
                • Apr 2005
                • 7355

                #157
                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                It's not a slip or tone, it's the fact that it's d0 and as such it's really too early for a human to have a full reads list.
                AAA's = 800

                Originally posted by V
                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                Comment

                • inDheart
                  Picker @ JAX2
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2011
                  • 505

                  #158
                  Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by MixMasterLar
                  Your W is upside down
                  yeah, gotta set it to wumbo

                  Comment

                  • Ecinizeerf
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2016
                    • 7

                    #159
                    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by inDheart
                    yeah, gotta set it to wumbo
                    WVP: Weast Valuable Player

                    Last edited by Ecinizeerf; 05-26-2017, 05:37 PM.

                    Comment

                    Working...