TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Soundwave-
    Carry your failures proud
    • Sep 2015
    • 644

    #61
    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

    Bait the Xiz spot and then ask for anime gifs.

    Asketh and thou shall receive.
    Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
    only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
    Originally posted by スンファンさん
    右に3回回らない限り間違います。

    Comment

    • inDheart
      Picker @ JAX2
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2011
      • 505

      #62
      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

      Originally posted by tiloco217
      You being confirmed would have changed that
      not really, i operated as pseudo confirmed the whole game and still lost it

      it would have confirmed you too though, and that would be key

      Comment

      • FreezinIce
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 265

        #63
        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

        I am salt, hear me ROAR
        ========

        To let the world be.

        ========

        Originally posted by Charu
        Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


        Originally posted by mellon_collie
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
        Originally posted by roundbox
        AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


        Originally posted by Afrobean
        Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
        Originally posted by Red
        My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
        Originally posted by TWG Ike
        SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #64
          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

          I feel like I'm too new to understand most of the bingo board

          Comment

          • the sun fan
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2017
            • 658

            #65
            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

            Originally posted by tiloco217
            I feel like I'm too new to understand most of the bingo board
            lotta FFR memes, yeah
            TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

            FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

            Comment

            • Charu
              Snivy! Dohoho!
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Mar 2006
              • 6207

              #66
              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

              I wanted to genuinely try when I got the role.

              Too bad some jerks thought I was a threat apparently.
              Last edited by Charu; 05-24-2017, 11:11 PM.


              Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
              Charu the red-nosed Snivy
              Had a very shiny nose
              And if you ever saw it
              You could even say it glows

              All of the other Snivies
              Used to laugh and call him names
              They never let poor Charu
              Join in any Snivy games

              (Click the arrow to see the rest)


              Originally posted by Vendetta21
              All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

              Comment

              • FreezinIce
                FFR Player
                • May 2005
                • 265

                #67
                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                Originally posted by the sun fan
                idk how I feel about this
                You use it to help weigh the viability of trusting an unverifiable claim that was poorly substantiated. Then when it doesn't pan out, you realize Manti is full of shit and kill him. Because the alternative is infinitely less likely to be true and therefore not worth banking on.
                ========

                To let the world be.

                ========

                Originally posted by Charu
                Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                Originally posted by mellon_collie
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                Originally posted by roundbox
                AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                Originally posted by Afrobean
                Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                Originally posted by Red
                My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                Originally posted by TWG Ike
                SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                Comment

                • Soundwave-
                  Carry your failures proud
                  • Sep 2015
                  • 644

                  #68
                  Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by tiloco217
                  I feel like I'm too new to understand most of the bingo board
                  Regardless of their memedom, most of the spaces are about as ridiculous as they sound.
                  Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                  only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                  Originally posted by スンファンさん
                  右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                  Comment

                  • the sun fan
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2017
                    • 658

                    #69
                    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                    the danceguy post was the only time that the reporter action was used, which makes me a little bit sad as well

                    its a pretty weak role, but if its played right, its basically a slightly more creative innocent child
                    TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                    FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                    Comment

                    • tiloco217
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Sep 2012
                      • 6

                      #70
                      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                      How often do games happen here?

                      Comment

                      • the sun fan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2017
                        • 658

                        #71
                        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                        Originally posted by tiloco217
                        How often do games happen here?
                        ~once a month, turbos inbetween the full games
                        TWG Stats: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

                        FFR is a pretty good place somehow.

                        Comment

                        • inDheart
                          Picker @ JAX2
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2011
                          • 505

                          #72
                          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                          Originally posted by FreezinIce
                          Roleblocker is a generally wolf sided role the same way the psychic is town sided. Although a town roleblocker is not unheard of, the claim should have gotten more suspicion than he did
                          nah it can go either way

                          it can be distributionally given to scum more often, but can also be powerful in the hands of town

                          operating like that in a mystery game is a bit silly to me

                          Comment

                          • FreezinIce
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 265

                            #73
                            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                            Tiloco hard clearing xiz sabotaged all of his reads
                            ========

                            To let the world be.

                            ========

                            Originally posted by Charu
                            Wow, all most of my town reads vanished. Thanks Freez for stirring the pot, motherfucker!!!


                            Originally posted by mellon_collie
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
                            Originally posted by roundbox
                            AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET


                            Originally posted by Afrobean
                            Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
                            Originally posted by Red
                            My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
                            Originally posted by TWG Ike
                            SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #74
                              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by Charu
                              I wanted to genuinely try when I got the role.

                              Too bad some jerks thought I was a threat apparently.
                              i didn't know whether i was supposed to leave you alive or not and spent most of one day trying to ask people that

                              shrug emoji

                              Comment

                              • DarkManticoreX2
                                TWG Overlord
                                • Apr 2005
                                • 7355

                                #75
                                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                                I'll run through the wolf plays while we're chilling in postgame:

                                D0 - we did some light busing, Xiz was inactive, but put his namekilling role on Hakulyte.
                                N1 - we decided to kill Roundbox because we thought his posts made sense and he would be consensus town the following phase. Additionally, I decided we should use Flashflash's role PM in our namekill of Haku. We didn't have any other reads/names at that point, and that was a role we could confirm had a mirror in the game.

                                D1 - Xel looked like he was going downhill most of the last day of the phase, and Xiz slipped up on the Tiloco call out/red check I brought up. Nobody caught on and we used it to bus each other.

                                N2 - We killed freezin because he was aggro and causing too much noise even thought it was a bit off the mark. Tried to namekill tiloco and failed.

                                D2 - MML Xiz and I decided we were too null in our actions with each other, and all went after each other in thread. I tried to play a bit wolfier to not throw Xiz under the bus. Fortunatley blind had been too buddy buddy with xel and looked like a partner and got lynched.

                                N3 - We sent in a kill for Ind and tried to namekill tiloco. I had warned wolfteam about InD being a likely medic target, but we went through with it. no kill happened.

                                D3 - I knew we needed to make a play happen to come back with the missed nightkill so I faked roleblocker. We knew MML wasn't blocked since he was the light sleeper, so it was a role we could claim without too much risk. I tried to win the game there by placing two humans in a thunderdome which they obliged. Problem was Cel resolved the thunderdome in a day and I wanted it to eat up the remaining two lynchings. We were able to get rid of the big human power role, so no harm done if I died.

                                N4 - By now, Tiloco had been a public blue for so long we knew there was doubt around him so we left him alive. We took out charu because he would introduce new thoughts to the thread we had caused to stagnate, and we knew tiloco wouldnt medic charu/tokzic. We had the namekill on Cel, but didnt change it before he was insta'd

                                D5 - Weak battle between me and tiloco. I just tried to be active and helpful while continuing to push tiloco out. We didn't want to rushvote because it was a mystery game and the possibility of a vote changer role could have existed. We wanted to win outright.
                                AAA's = 800

                                Originally posted by V
                                Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                                Comment

                                Working...