TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tiloco217
    FFR Veteran
    • Sep 2012
    • 6

    #16
    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

    Manti probably has my favorite play style by the way. Does he play like that as town too?

    Comment

    • Charu
      Snivy! Dohoho!
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Mar 2006
      • 6207

      #17
      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

      tfw you voted for manti but forgot you shouldn't because soundwave voted first to tilico



      and then unvote





      Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
      Charu the red-nosed Snivy
      Had a very shiny nose
      And if you ever saw it
      You could even say it glows

      All of the other Snivies
      Used to laugh and call him names
      They never let poor Charu
      Join in any Snivy games

      (Click the arrow to see the rest)


      Originally posted by Vendetta21
      All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

      Comment

      • Soundwave-
        Carry your failures proud
        • Sep 2015
        • 644

        #18
        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

        Originally posted by tiloco217
        Manti probably has my favorite play style by the way. Does he play like that as town too?
        Dear god I hope not.
        Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
        only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
        Originally posted by スンファンさん
        右に3回回らない限り間違います。

        Comment

        • tiloco217
          FFR Veteran
          • Sep 2012
          • 6

          #19
          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

          I hate that right as I got instad my waffle house emptied :/

          Comment

          • blindreper1179
            Vice President Of TGB
            • Jun 2006
            • 5902

            #20
            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

            Fuck this game
            Originally posted by thesunfan
            absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
            Originally posted by choof
            It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
            Originally posted by choof
            whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
            Originally posted by Celirra
            I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

            Comment

            • Xiz
              TWG Chaos
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Feb 2012
              • 3399

              #21
              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

              Originally posted by tiloco217
              Manti probably has my favorite play style by the way. Does he play like that as town too?
              if manti tryhards d1 hes a wolf

              Comment

              • inDheart
                Picker @ JAX2
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2011
                • 505

                #22
                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                the correct move was probably to lynch manti for being confirmably full of shit

                Comment

                • Xiz
                  TWG Chaos
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Feb 2012
                  • 3399

                  #23
                  Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                  Originally posted by Charu
                  tfw you voted for manti but forgot you shouldn't because soundwave voted first to tilico



                  and then unvote




                  This tho

                  Comment

                  • DarkManticoreX2
                    TWG Overlord
                    • Apr 2005
                    • 7355

                    #24
                    Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                    Originally posted by Charu
                    Mechanically getting fear killed essentially when I only posted 2 hours worth of nothing.
                    It wasn't fear so much as we had broken most people's spirits with our bussing and kills.

                    Having a new/aggressive player dropped into the middle of the game had the possibility of messing us up and we weren't okay with taking that risk.
                    AAA's = 800

                    Originally posted by V
                    Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                    Comment

                    • DarkManticoreX2
                      TWG Overlord
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 7355

                      #25
                      Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                      Originally posted by tiloco217
                      Manti probably has my favorite play style by the way. Does he play like that as town too?
                      You'll have to elaborate on what you liked, I have several different playstyles when I'm actively invested in a game.
                      AAA's = 800

                      Originally posted by V
                      Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

                      Comment

                      • tiloco217
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Sep 2012
                        • 6

                        #26
                        Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                        Biggest thing I liked was that you had a large impact on the game with a minimal amount of posting. I find myself posting a shit ton to even get close.

                        Comment

                        • tiloco217
                          FFR Veteran
                          • Sep 2012
                          • 6

                          #27
                          Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                          Can we see what was on the bingo board btw?

                          Comment

                          • Soundwave-
                            Carry your failures proud
                            • Sep 2015
                            • 644

                            #28
                            Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                            Originally posted by inDheart
                            the correct move was probably to lynch manti for being confirmably full of shit
                            but but tiloco policy
                            Originally posted by [11:38 PM] Hakulyte
                            only person who can legit tilt me is like YoshL
                            Originally posted by スンファンさん
                            右に3回回らない限り間違います。

                            Comment

                            • inDheart
                              Picker @ JAX2
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Aug 2011
                              • 505

                              #29
                              Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                              Originally posted by Soundwave-
                              but but tiloco policy
                              yeah no the game should have been lost when you voted him

                              it not being over is what weirded me out

                              Comment

                              • tiloco217
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Sep 2012
                                • 6

                                #30
                                Re: TWG CLXVII How Was Awakening Reviewed Postgame Thread

                                Honestly there wasn't much more I could do that last day. I was busy for most of it including the last 7 hours so I couldn't effort tell and there wasn't any content that would get me out of the hole. Should have just not misunderstood my role...

                                Comment

                                Working...